剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
- 快倒车 - 不 我是要挪车
- Just back up. - No, I just want to move the car.
我还有事要做
I got stuff to do.
是我不好
My bad.
倒车中
Backing up.
"依笔者拙见
"And in this writers humble opinion...
"斯图尔特·桑德森应该被列为诺贝尔奖候选人
"Stewart Sanderson should be on the Nobel Prize short list.
"因为他忍♥受了只有用极度蛋疼
"For putting up with what could only be described
才能形容的情况
as soul-sucking."
"难以置信
Um, "It's amazing.
"他还能够做好工作
"He's able to get any work done.
"即使他大型路障一样的哥哥
"With his giant roadblock of a brother
不断地..."
constantly injecting himself..."
我觉得我们都明白主旨了
You know, I think we get the gist of this.
是 是 我也这么觉得
Yeah, yeah, I think so.
不用再接着读了吧
I don't need to read more, right?
"但尽管受到幻想狂演员的阻碍 斯图
"But even with this deluded actor in the way, Stew..."
"斯图尔特·桑德森仍然能够承受住 保持清醒
"...Stewart Sanderson is able to somehow keep it all together
并且..."
and..."
"...成为
"...prevail...
博伊西最富盛名的律师之一"
as one of the sharpest lawyers in Boise."
我很抱歉 迪恩
I'm sorry, Dean.
很明显 这人居心叵测
This guy clearly has an ax to grind.
我不是因为难过而流泪
The tears I'm shedding are not of sadness.
是因为骄傲
They are of pride.
是啊 因为这篇报道
Yeah, 'cause that was
大力赞扬了你啊
an amazing article on you?
你对于他那么
And you're just okay
诋毁你 就没什么意见吗 迪恩叔叔
with how he lit you up like that, Uncle Dean?
伊桑 我很喜欢他那么诋毁我
E, I love that he lit me up like that.
你知道为什么吗
And do you know why?
因为没有负面曝光率这一说
Because there's no such thing as bad press.
你记住这点
You remember that.
- 好 我会记住的 - 嗯
- Okay, I'll keep that in mind. - Yeah.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我们要回归到
we are going back
我们称为"纯粹的法律"的方法去了
to a little thing we like to call simple law.
找出不在场证明 斯图 桑德森的风格
Find an alibi, Stew Sanderson style.
公平地讲 这风格不是我发明的
To be fair, I did not invent that style.
那专砸SUV的犯人呢
And the SUV smasher?
对啊 他怎么办呢
Yeah, what happens to him?
他还逍遥法外
He's still out there.
但只要我们在这 他总会被绳之以法的
But as long as we're here, he'll be brought to justice.
无论如何
One way or another.
这照片拍的棒极了
Well, the picture was great.
照片不错
The picture is nice.
我觉得迪恩拍的很帅
I think Dean looks great in it.
我 我有点被虚化了 但是...
I'm-I'm a little blurry, but...
托德告诉我 克莱尔跟他说
So Todd told me that Claire told him
她为那天邀请
that she's kicking herself
蒂莫西·奥利芬来监视 而感到后悔自责
that she invited Timothy Olyphant on the stakeout.
肯定的
I'm sure.
那人根本就没有监视的经验
I mean, the guy's got no stakeout experience.
很可能她想集中精力的时候 他却一直讲个不挺
He's probably talking while she's trying to concentrate.
她对他已经没感觉了 所以他可能很恼火了
And she's already not feeling it so he's probably just rattled.
所以这件事是成功了吗
So this whole thing was a success.
- 你想表达这个吧 - 噢 是啊
- Is that what you're saying? - Oh. Yeah.
他们完了
They're over.
我们不知道这是哪种吻
Okay, we don't know what kind of kiss that is.
我是说 我们不知道
I mean, we just don't know.
有很多可能性
That could be anything.
这可能是个分手吻
That could be a good-bye kiss.
我是说 可能是个"我再也不会见你了
I mean, it could be a "I never want to see you again,
这是给你的纪念"之类的吻
and here's something to remember me by" Kiss.
我们不知道是哪种
I mean, we just don't know.
是啊
Yeah.
总是这样真烦啊
I hate that this keeps happening.
也许是时候弄个我的专属车位了
Might be time to get my own spot.
这事得跟谁说呢 是你负责的吗 斯图
Who do I talk to about this? Is that a you thing, Stew?
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表