剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
Little trick for next time... if you're doing
一个你不想用的镜头
a take you don't want them to use,
就露一点小♥弟♥弟♥
just leave the tiniest bit of your penis showing.
他们不能采用的 他们没法用
They can't use it. They can't use it.
贝米斯了解这些把戏
Bemis knows the trick.
我试过了
I've tried it.
听起来贝米斯
It sounds like Bemis...
正在把你变成另一个人
is turning you into something you're not.
他正在把你物化
The man is objectifying you.
你是个演员
You are an actor.
你不是一块肉
You're not a piece of meat.
你不能就这样脱掉衬衫
You can't just take your shirt off.
除非是
Unless it's...
合理的
Justified?
迪恩 听我讲
Dean, listen to me.
你不能让另一个人掌控你的尊严
You cannot let another man own your dignity.
因为如果另一个人掌控了它
Because if another man owns it,
最好的情况是 你可以暂时租借回来
at best, you're leasing it.
但那租金
And that lease rate...
却是天文数字 老兄
it's astronomical, brother.
所以我该做什么
So what do I do?
你把它夺回来
You take it back.
然后你离开
You walk away.
你要找到自己的快乐 老兄
You gotta follow your bliss, bro.
快乐的老兄 这是个词吗
Bliss-bro. Is that something?
为什么
For what?
我什么都不知道
I don't even know anymore.
迪恩 答案
Dean, the answers
不在外面
are not out there.
它在这里 老兄
They're in here... brother.
你不用脱衣服
And you can find them...
就能找到它们
with your shirt on.
哥们 你真有想法
Dude, you are so dialed in.
迪恩 让我一个人静静
Dean, I just want to be left alone.
- 什么 - 留我一个人静静
- What?! - I just want to be left alone.
我
I...
我们没有选择
That is not an option.
感恩节现在岌岌可危
Thanksgiving is hanging on by a thread in there,
你是唯一能拯救它的人
and you're the only one who can save it.
我只希望它早点结束
I just want it to be over.
但是如果你不去面对 这事将不会结束
But it's not going to be over until you face this.
爸爸应该知道实情
Dad needs to know
而姚应该滚出去
and Yao needs to go.
迪恩 我觉得这事可以这么解决
Dean, I feel like this could work out. You know?
我们什么都不做 淡忘一切
We just do nothing, let it blow over,
几个小时后 生活就回归正常了
in a couple hours, everything's back to normal.
但这不正常
But it's not normal.
我还记得那个深爱感恩节的小男孩
I remember a little boy who loved Thanksgiving.
那可是他最喜欢的节日
It was his favorite holiday.
而姚把你的感恩节毁了
And Yao has stolen that from you.
他毁了你的家庭
He has stolen your family.
更糟的是
And worst of all,
他还毁了你的尊严
he's stolen your dignity.
这句之前的我都同意
Well... you had me till the end there.
我感觉我尊严还在
I feel like I have my dignity.
不 他掌控了它
Nope, he owns it.
迪恩 我真的和爸爸说不出口
Dean, I just can't talk to Dad about this.
我知道 我也很害怕
I know, and-and I'm scared, too.
但我会在你身边陪着你
But I'll be right there with you.
或者我们也可以留在这
Or we could just stay in this,
踩油门 上高速 然后一直开下去
hit the gas, get on that highway and keep on driving.
直到路的尽头
Till there's no more road left.
一年前
我觉得我比公♥司♥里任何人
I think I know Mitch
都了解米切
better than anyone in this firm,
他永远不会停止碾压对手
and he will never stop grinding.
也许这点你错了
Maybe that's where you're wrong.
- 卡 - 暂停
- Cut! - That's a cut!
迪恩 你搞什么
Dean, what the hell?
我们正拍到一半
We're in the middle of this.
也可能快要拍到头了
Or are we at the end of this?
你用了我半裸的镜头
You used the shirtless take.
好吧 大家休息五分钟
All right, everybody, take five.
你不是说克里夫·贝米斯有诺必践吗
I thought Cliff Bemis was nothing without his word.
对啊 我 我给你发短♥信♥了
Yeah, I-I texted you.
"肯定全用半裸镜头对吧 都不用想"
"All shirtless, right? No brainer."
我可没收到短♥信♥
I received no such text.
而且我还怀疑你根本就没有发
And part of me doesn't think you even sent it.
但就算你发了
But even if you did,
为什么我在法律图书馆里 还要半裸着
why would I have no shirt in the law library?
戏里你要和助理律师谈恋爱啊
You had the whole love story with the paralegal.
不然你们还能在什么地方约会
Where else would that have gone?
我选择了这个场景的最佳处理方法 迪恩
I did what was best for the scene, Dean.
- 最佳迪恩 有这个词吗 - 有可能
- Scene-Dean. Is that something? - Could be.
前提是你别再在脱衣服
If you'd stop tying my hands
这件小破事上这么限制我
with this whole no-shirtless crap.
这就是你所理解的碾压吗
Is that what grinding means to you?
是啊 大家都是这么想的
Yes, it's what it means to everybody.
这就是标题的妙处所在
That's the fun of the title.
双关
The double meaning.
可我从没这么觉得
Well, I guess I never saw it that way.
对我来说 碾压单纯代表了
To me, it only had one meaning...
对正义的不懈追求
the relentless search for justice
无论多少艰难困苦都
and being willing to do whatever it takes,
在所不惜
no matter how hard the grind.
好吧 也有那层狗屁意思 行了吧
All right, it's that crap, too.
两种意思都有
It's both.
不过已经无所谓了
Well, it doesn't matter.
因为我不干了
Because I am done.
这剧结束了
The show is over.
我说结束才能结束
The show is over when I say it's over.
你觉得你是碾压者
You think you're The Grinder?
我才是碾压者
I'm The Grinder.
我一手造就了他
I created him.
没错 可以说是你创造出了他 但是我赋予了他生命
Well, you may have created him, but I brought him to life.
让他有了灵魂
I gave him a soul.
我要收回我的尊严了 克里夫
I am taking back my dignity, Cliff.
再不外借
I am done leasing it.
为了重拾尊严
And I'm willing to pay whatever the price
我愿意付出任何代价
to own it once again.
有谁需要添饭吗
Does anyone need seconds?
还是你们都在等着吃甜点
You guys save room for dessert?
你们回来了
There you are.
感觉好点没
Feeling better?
- 爸爸 - 姚...
- Dad, - Yao...
我们得谈谈
...we need to talk.
我看见了那些
And that's what I saw.
妈妈和姚在一起
Mom and Yao.
很抱歉我现在才告诉你 爸爸
I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you, Dad.
你确定 你没有看错
And you're sure that's what you saw?
嗯 绝对没有
Yeah, I'm 100% sure.
姚
Yao.
太丢人了
I am embarrassed.
可不是嘛
Well, you should be.
怎么也不关门 姚
Lock a door, Yao.
- 你说什么 - 我知道 实在太蠢了
- What, what? - I know. It was stupid.
蠢的只是不锁门这一点吗
Not locking a door is what was stupid?
只要关门 然后锁上就是了
All you had to do was push it in and turn it.
很简单啊
It's pretty simple.
我知道怎么锁门 只是当时脑子在别处 没转过来
I know how to lock it. My head was somewhere else.
我们知道当时你的头在哪儿
We know where your head was.
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表