剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
那 你介意我跟他保持联♥系♥吗
Well, would you mind if I still, you know, talk to him?
我是说 我不会跟他相约什么的 但是
I mean, I wouldn't make plans with him or anything, but,
如果我在商场跟他偶遇
you know, if I ran into him at the mall...
不 那真的很不合适
No, that'd definitely be inappropriate
也很奇怪 所以
and weird, so...
这种场合总让我忍♥不住哭泣
I always cry at these things.
我明白
I get it.
连克莱尔都被感染了
Even Claire feels it.
不 只是因为烟 太熏眼睛了
No, it's just the smoke. It's burning my eyes.
我根本不在乎这个
I don't care about any of this.
迪恩
Dean,
我...
I was...
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我仔细看了爸的... 我...
I was going through Dad... I was...
抱歉 我仔细看了
Sorry. I was going through
咱爸的文件 根本说不通
Dad's files, and it doesn't add up.
斯图尔特 你没看到现在是什么场合吗
Stewart. Do you not get what's going on here?
看看这些火苗
Look at those flames.
不用再演了
No more drama.
是 我... 我告诉你 迪恩
Okay, yeah. I... I'm telling you, Dean,
这事不简单
there's more to this.
你知道吗 很抱歉 我要走了
You know what, I'm sorry, I am going to remove myself.
你们俩作为专业人士
The two of you are speaking about legal things and...
是这样的...
Yeah, that'd be...
- 谈论法律相关的事情... - 是的
- As a professional... - Right.
...我相信保密
...I believe in the importance
- 是必要的 - 太好了
- of confidentiality. - Be great.
- 谢谢你 吉利安 - 当然
- Thank you, Jillian. - Of course.
什么
What?
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表