剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
伦敦地方法♥院♥请肃静
Will the Magistrate's Court of London please come to order?
根据女王的法律
Applying the queen's law to this matter,
陪审团裁决雷吉尼亚·史迪威
the jury finds Reginia Stillwell...
有罪 两项公然做出愚蠢行为的罪名
guilty on two counts of public tomfoolery
一项无♥耻♥卖♥♥淫的罪名
and one count of brazen harlotry.
克伦威尔律师
Barrister Cromwell,
- 干得漂亮 - 你也是 大人
- very impressive work. - To you the same, sire.
我在这一带没见过你
I haven't seen you around these parts.
你肯定是在剑桥的
You must have studied
米查德·格兰德手下学习过
under Mitchard Grinder at Cambridge.
无论在哪我都能认出他的指导风格
I'd recognize his tutelage anywhere.
观察很敏锐 西斯律师
You have a keen eye, Barrister Heath.
我没在米查德·格兰德手下学习过
I did not study under Mitchard Grinder...
因为我就是米查德·格兰德
For I am... Mitchard Grinder.
我的天呐
Dear God!
为何在这 为何是现在
Why here? Why now?
因为我必须逃出自己的阴影
Because I needed to escape the shadow of myself,
西斯律师
Barrister Heath.
因为我厌倦了一直受我的名声影响
Because I got tired of winning on my name alone.
厌倦了只因我是碾压者
Because I got tired of winning simply...
就能轻松获胜
because I am The Grinder.
我想赢 是因为正义需要我赢
I wanted to win because justice needed me to.
现在 请允许
Now, if you'll
我失陪...
excuse me...
我还要去赶卡车
I have a lorry to catch.
白金汉宫的预谋
"Buckingham Malice."
我最爱的剧集之一
One of my favorite episodes.
它真的突显了角色的高尚
It really underscored the character's nobility.
他假扮成那人的时候还睡了人家的妻子
He slept with that guy's wife while wearing his face.
- 我觉得那是非法的 - 在欧洲可不是
- I think that's illegal. - Not in Europe.
所以他就戴着个面具到处走
So he was just walking around with a fake face on.
也许我们都带着面具到处走 斯图
Maybe we all walk around with fake faces on, Stew.
你应该好好想想
You should think about that.
迪恩 只是因为你说完话以后
You know, Dean, just because you walk away
就走开 并不代表
after you say something, it doesn't mean
你的论点成立
you made a point.
但确实有用
But it really does help.
也许这点你也应该好好想想
Maybe you should think about that, too.
好吧 这挺有道理
Okay, that-that's a good point.
爸 谢谢 你离开了
Yeah, thank you, Dad. You walk away,
留我在这思考那两个...
and I'll just think about both of those...
非常棒的观点
both of those great points.
律师兄弟 第一季 第六集
最后一件事 我希望周五中午前
one last quick thing... I'd like to have
这周的案子都能结案
all the week's business closed by Friday at noon.
时间很紧迫 能问下为什么吗
Ooh, that's a tight deadline. Can I ask why?
他要带黛比去山里...
He's taking Deb up to the mountains for a, uh...
性♥爱♥假期的委婉说法是什么
What's a delicate way to say "Sex vacation"?
- 天啊 - 我们现在没必要回答这问题了
- Oh, God. - And now we don't need the answer to that.
- "私人短假" 刚想到 - 谢谢 迪恩
- "Intimate getaway." Just thought of it. - Thank you, Dean.
还有其它事吗
Uh, any other business?
这里谁穿袜子
Um, who here wears socks?
因为我有一大堆免费袜子
Because I have a bunch of free socks.
- 我喜欢袜子 - 真希望
- I love socks! - I wish
我能穿袜子 我脚有点问题 穿不了
I could wear socks. I got this foot thing.
你从哪里弄来的这些袜子 迪恩
Where'd-where'd you get all the, all the socks, Dean?
我正在商店里看袜子 然后
I was looking at socks at the store, and they
- 他们给了我一大堆 - 直接给你了
- gave me a bunch, you know. - Just gave 'em to you?
- 是的 - 这对你来说很平常吗
- Mm-hmm. - And that seems normal to you?
斯图 如果你让这事吹了...
If you blow this for me, Stew...
我不会的 爸 我喜欢免费袜子
I'm not gonna blow a thing, Dad. I love free socks. I...
还是算了 没事了
You know what? Never mind.
不 你有事 你刚才想说什么
No, I will always mind. What are you trying to say?
就是
It's just...
你一直说你离开剧组是为了
you keep saying that you left this show
回家过上平凡的生活
to come back home and live a normal life.
但你的生活一点也不平凡
But your life is-is not normal.
是真的吗 大家
Is that true, guys?
你离平凡太遥远了
You are not even remotely normal.
别想着变得平凡 迪恩
You don't want to be normal, Dean.
相信我 平凡太可怕了
Trust me, it's horrible.
知道吗 他们是对的 托德
You know what? They're right, Todd.
我来这...
You know, I came here...
是为了远离那一切...
to leave that all behind...
然而我并没做到
and yet I haven't.
从现在起
From now on,
不再接受免费物品
no more free stuff.
不再有花环
No more swag,
不再有贵宾待遇
no more velvet ropes,
不再深夜和保罗·吉亚玛提[演员]玩串字游戏了
no more late-night Boggle with Paul Giamatti.
从此刻开始
From this moment on...
我是一个普通人
I'm a regular guy.
我觉得这很好
I think that's good.
我要...我们要...
I'm gonna... we're gonna...
- 好的 谢谢 - 好吧
- Yeah. All right, thank you. - All right.
下一个
Next.
请让我来
Please, allow me. Uh...
迪恩要三杯拿铁咖啡
three lattes for Dean.
你做到了
You got it.
- 搞定了 - 你做得很棒
- Nailed it. - Yeah, you-you did great.
想想看 我之前有个助理
And to think, I had an assistant who was doing this
每天早上为我做这些 而那时我
for me every morning, when I could've been
- 本可以自己做 - 迪恩 你会
- doing it myself. - Well, Dean, you're gonna
喜欢这样的 到处都是起点
love it here... there's lines everywhere.
说起助理
Hey, speaking of assistants,
我的新助理今天开始上班 正好及时
my new assistant is starting today, just in time
赶在我们短途旅行时
for our weekend getaway.
你觉得这一个能坚持多久
How long do you think this one's gonna last?
我的助理运总是不好
I've had some bad luck with assistants.
去年就换了三个
Three in the last year.
你觉得是我对他们太苛刻了吗
Do you think I'm too hard on them?
你当然不苛刻
No, you're not too hard on them.
你只是有点挑剔
You're just, you're particular.
依我看 我认为松紧有度
For me, I think a firm leash
是个好办法
and a loose grip is the way to go.
如果我今年再炒人鱿鱼
I mean, it will look really bad if I fire
真就不好看了 所以我看都松点吧
anybody else this year, so loose leash it is, I guess.
不不不
No, no, no.
- 要有紧 - 有紧有松
- Firm leash. - Firm leash. Loose grip.
欢迎 第一天上班愉快
So, welcome. Happy first day.
所有你需要知道的东西
Pretty much everything you need to know
都在我周末发的那封电子邮件里了
is in that e-mail I sent this weekend. Um,
- 当然 那只是个大概计划 - 好的
- of course, that's just a blueprint. - Okay.
我并不想管得太细什么的
I'm not trying to micromanage you or anything, so...
如果你想到更好的做事方法
if you think of a better way to do something, just, you know,
- 可以即兴发挥 - 天啊 那是市中心
- riff on it. - Uh-huh. Oh, my God, is that
卡车的咖啡吗 他们做的咖啡最好喝了
from that truck downtown? They make the best coffee.
- 我也这么觉得 - 我对那咖啡非常着迷
- Oh, my God. I know, right? - No, I'm obsessed with it.
是啊
Yeah.
真希望我还住在镇子那边
Yeah. Oh, I wish I still lived on that side of town.
我就住在那旁边
Well, I live right by this place,
我几乎每天都去那里
and I go there almost every day,
所以明天我给你带一杯如何
so why don't I bring you a cup tomorrow?
- 不 我不能要求你这样做 - 拜托
- No, I couldn't ask you to do that. - No, please,
- 我很高兴... - 哇 你真是最好的领导
- I'd be so hap... - Wow! You are the coolest boss!
那是我的目标...
That's kind of what I was going for, so...
我要一杯三倍玛奇朵
So I would love a triple machiato
按一下半的榛子酱 不是两下
with one and a half pumps of hazelnut, not two,
如果他们还能额外做一杯奶泡
and if they could do a side cup with just the foam,
- 就更好了 - 这是个特殊的口味吗
- that would be awesome. - Is that a thing?
你要写下来吗
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表