剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
你回来晚了
You're home late.
又和那个婊♥子♥约会去了
Another date with that slut?
你什么时候在意过我在哪里
Since when do you care where I am?
或者我和谁在一起
Hmm? Or who I'm with?
她会伤了你的心
She'll break your heart.
绝对会这样
You can bet your ass on that.
你简直不可理喻
You are unbelievable.
是的 妈妈走了 接受吧
Yeah, Mom left, okay? Deal with it.
她走了 永远也不会回来了
She's gone, and she is never coming back.
不要这么跟我说话...
Don't you ever talk to me...
她是我妈妈 你不能再这样下去了
She's my mom. You have to stop this.
爸爸 坐下来
Daddy, sit down.
那个哪怕参与法律工作的时间会有所减少
What happened to the guy who wanted to settle down
也愿意停下工作 与家人多相处的男人
and spend more time with his family, even if that meant
到底去哪里了
logging in a few less hours for the law?
我不能这样 人们会进监狱
I can't! People would go to jail!
人们会被判死刑
People would get the death sentence!
那是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?!
我只想要我的爸爸回来
I just want my dad back.
如果我不能成为你想要的父亲呢
What if I can't be the dad you need?
那就不能
Then you can't.
你不用一直完美无缺
You don't have to win everything.
你不用时时刻刻都做碾压者
You don't have to be The Grinder all the time.
我从没想过你会来教育我
I never thought that you would be teaching me.
好吧 或许我们都没有意识到
Well, maybe what we don't realize is...
我们会相互教育对方
we'd be teaching each other.
把瓶子放下 我们一起回去
So, what do you say you put that bottle down
怎么样
and we go back inside?
好
I'd like that.
他现在有了一个儿子
So he has a son now?
什么时候有的
Since when?
从第四季的首映"格兰德当爸爸了"开始
Since season four premiere, "Grind-fathered".
他们让我有了个儿子
They gave me a son
使我的形象更贴近生活
to ground my character.
等等
Wait.
"接地气的爸爸"
"Ground-fathered."
是不是该叫这个名字
Should that have been it?
可能吧 我的意思是 它们都很不错
Possibly. I mean, they're both so good.
- 当然 - 等等 抱歉 也就是说 突然
- Definitely. - Wait, I'm sorry. So out of nowhere,
- 他就有了个十几岁的儿子 - 他之前去打仗了
- he just has a teenage son? - Well, he'd been at war.
- 是的 黛比 他去参加战争了 - 好吧
- Yes, Deb, he was off at war. - Oh, right.
你们都知道 需要一个
You know, you need a lead character
情感上贴近大众的主演 明白吗
who is emotionally grounded, you know?
观众得知道 他是有感情的
You need to know that he feels things.
否则 你就不会看下去了
Otherwise, you won't watch.
真的吗 因为我只是想看法庭辩护的内容
Really? Because I just watch for the courtroom stuff.
不 你认为是这原因 但事实上
No, that's why you think you watch, but what makes
有了一位情感贴近大众 使人产生共鸣的主角
the courtroom stuff land is that you have a lead character
法庭辩护的内容才能自然引出
who is emotionally grounded and relatable.
有用吗 有更多
Did it work? Did more people
- 观众了吗 - 不仅有用
- start watching? - Not only
而且拯救了整个剧集
did it work but it saved the series.
而且这件事还得感谢电视台
And we have the network to thank for that.
律师兄弟 第一季第十四集
福斯里汽车公♥司♥的比尔·福斯里在找新的法律顾问
Bill Foosley of Foosley Motors is looking for new counsel.
他可是个大人物
He's a big fish.
小地方的大人物
In a small pond.
抱歉 我只是试图
Sorry, I was, uh, trying
- 模仿迪恩 - 好吧
- to sound like Dean there and... - Right.
这或许是个机会
Well, this is a potential game-changer.
可以把我们的计费工作时间提高
Could increase our billable hours
近三成
by nearly 30%.
但我们得先搞定他
But we have to land him first.
现在 他在和所有顶尖律所会面 所以
Now, he's meeting with all the top firms, so...
- 所以这是一场街头火拼 - 不是街头火拼
- So this is a street fight. - It's not a street fight,
完全不是
uh, at all.
仅仅是一位商人有条不紊地
It's simply a businessman being methodical
寻找自己的法律代表
in his search for legal representation.
然后 就有街头火拼
And then it's a street fight.
根本不是火拼
It's never a fight.
我们要用一支十二口径的枪
We got to jam a 12-gauge
- 戳爆他们的蛋蛋 - 谁的
- right in their pistachio bags. - Whose?
不 斯图尔特明晚就要和他共进晚餐
Uh, no. Stewart's just having dinner with him tomorrow night,
并不需要用霰弹枪对准任何人的生殖器
where there will be no need for a shotgun to anyone's genitals.
福斯里汽车 我见过那些广♥告♥
Foosley Motors. I've seen those ads.
乐声交融 色彩撞击
They quiver with sound, music, color.
显然我们在和一位把炫丽壮观的展示作为
We're clearly dealing with a man who employs pageantry
销♥售♥工具的人谈生意
and spectacle as a sales tool.
浮华需要由
Flash needs to be met...
- 浮华解决 - 由浮华解决
- with flash. - With flash.
是的 我也这么想 我同意 嗯
Yes, I was saying that, too. I agree. Yes.
浮华对浮华 好的 我会
Flash with flash. Okay, that's... I'm gonna...
真是个好想法 迪恩 我会 浮华对浮华的
That's a great thought, Dean. I'm gonna... Flash with flash.
我认为我需要参加这次晚餐
I think I need to be at this dinner.
我认为不应该这样
I'm thinking that's not what should happen.
我认为那将是个严重的错误
I'm thinking that's a huge mistake.
我也这么认为
I'm thinking that, too.
我也是
Me, too.
接着科尔曼吼我
And then Coleman shouts at me
为什么无视了他的命令
about how I disregarded his instructions.
我说 "科尔曼
And it's like, "Coleman,
我们谈过这个问题上百遍了
We've been through this a hundred times.
你认为季度报告应该包括对国际增长的
You say the quarterly report should include projections
规划 但是丹卓不那么想"
for international growth, but Dandro does not want that."
- 对 - 我说 "是的 科尔曼
- Right. - And it's like, "Yeah, Coleman,
当然 你是我的上司
sure, you're my supervisor,
但是丹卓才是老板"
but Dandro owns the firm."
是的是的
Yeah. Yeah.
- 典型的科尔曼 - 我知道 是吧
- Classic Coleman. - I know, right?
我就是很讨厌
I'm just so sick of being stuck
夹在这两人之间受气
in the middle of these guys.
我想他们两人之一离开前
Well, I think until one of 'em leaves,
你都只能忍♥受下去了
you just have to suck it up.
忍♥下去 那才不是
Suck it up? That wasn't exactly
我期待的鲁迪时刻
the Rudy moment I was hoping for.
电影"追梦赤子心"中 主人公鲁迪克服重重困难 实现了梦想
抱歉 宝贝 我
Sorry, babe. I...
我 我有点分心
I'm just... I'm a little distracted.
- 福斯里的事吗 - 是 他也要参加晚餐 黛比
- The Foosley account? - Yeah. He's gonna show up to dinner, Deb.
- 谁 福斯里吗 - 他本来不就是晚餐的主角吗
- Who, Foosley? - Isn't that who the dinner's with?
他当然是主角 我不是...
Yeah, that's who the dinner's with. I'm not...
担心福斯里来参加晚餐
worried that Foosley's gonna come to the dinner.
我担心的是迪恩 伙计们
I'm talking about Dean, guys.
- 好吧 那 - 拜托 我是不希望
- Oh, right. That was... - Come on. I don't want
- 迪恩来参加晚餐 - 是的 我同意
- Dean to come to the dinner. - Yeah. No, I agree.
因为他让人很难忍♥受
Because he's impossible.
我不知道 你和
I don't know. I mean, have you talked
吉利安谈过这件事吗 你付给这位治疗师一大笔钱
to Jillian about it? You're paying this therapist a ton
她不能帮忙吗 还是你只能跟我们抱怨
of money. Can she help with this or is it just on us?
不 她同意我的看法
No. She agrees with me.
我就是 我不知道怎么告诉他
I just... I can't get through to him.
那不如你让她告诉他
So what if you have her talk to him?
让吉利安和迪恩谈
Have Jillian talk to Dean.
对 不要传话人
Yeah. Cut out the middleman.
- 可以这么做吗 - 为什么不呢
- Can I do that? - Why not?
为什么不呢 对
Why not? Right.
由她说出来会更容易接受些
It'll sound better coming from her.
- 好很多 - 好很多
- Much. - Much better.
完美 会奏效的
This is perfect. This is gonna work.
谢谢你们 完美的
Guys, thank you! Good...
完美的合作 我喜欢
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表