剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
黑人女朋友的事
"Black girlfriend."
是 是吗
You... you sure?
她的事我只给你一个人讲过
You are the only person that I've ever shared that with.
他肯定是 是自己加上的
He must've just... come up with it on his own.
你想 你是碾压者嘛
I mean, you're The Grinder,
所以理所当然会有女朋友啦
so of course you'd have a girlfriend.
而且黑人女朋友也不是那么难想到
And it's not a big leap to "Black."
我想我能理解他的想法
I mean, I could see how he, how he got there.
不 除非有来自网络舆♥论♥的压力
No. Bemis never uses diversity
否则班米思绝不会启用少数人种的演员
unless he's pressured by the network.
这是你的主意
This was your idea.
一直以来 我都以为你因为关心碾压者
And all this time, I thought you were helping me
而在帮我
because you cared about The Grinder.
其实你不过是想要留个机会
You're just leaving the door open
那样没准我就会回归剧组
so maybe I go back to the show
从而不再给你添麻烦
and get out of your hair!
好吧 是这样
Okay. Yes.
你说对了
You got me.
但是 迪恩
But, Dean,
你已经住过来几个月了
you've been here for months.
住进我家
And-and you've moved into my house
干涉我的工作
and you've invaded work
还给我儿子提些恋爱的建议
and you're giving my son girl advice...
如果你不赞成我给的建议
Well, if you didn't like the advice,
- 你应该早点有所表示 - 我说了
- you should've said something. - I did!
我表示过了
I said something!
但是没人听我的
And no one listens to me.
想让我坦白讲 那好
So, if I'm being honest, yeah.
有时候 知道碾压者依然存在
Sometimes, I, too, take comfort
对我也是种安慰
in knowing that The Grinder's out there,
这样你在这待不下去的时候 就可以回去演戏了
so we can give him a call if things don't work out here.
好啊
Fine.
我会去拍的
I'll shoot the scene.
如果拍了以后
And if it leads
又有了新一季 要接着在洛杉矶
to another series in Los Angeles...
可能是长滩和佛罗里达群岛拍摄的话
probably with Long Beach doubling the Florida Keys...
我也会接受
so be it.
先是剧里的弟弟在背后捅了我一刀
First my TV brother stabs me in the back,
现在现实中的你也来这套
and now my real one.
真不知道到底哪个伤我更深
I don't know which one hurts worse.
我想过了
I've given it some thought.
还是现实的伤得更深
It's the real one.
这简直太疯狂了
Whoa. This is crazy.
这就是新奥尔良 亲爱的
Well, this is New Orleans, honey.
你跟你哥哥道歉了吗
Hey, did you apologize to your brother yet?
我试过了
I tried,
但今天早上他已经入戏了
but he was "Mitch" This morning,
而米切根本不知道我是谁 所以嘛
and, you know, Mitch doesn't know who I am, so...
- 噢 这敬业程度 - 简直了 是吧
- God, that commitment level is... - Impressive, right?
- 简直了- 太棒了
- Pretty impressive. - Yeah. It's amazing.
保持安静
Quiet, people.
你怎么样 迪恩
How you doing, Dean?
迪恩
Dean?
瑞克 我是米切啊
Rake, it's Mitch.
你哥哥
Your brother.
你果然是专业的
Damn. Such a pro.
现在已经进入角色了啊
You're already in character.
不好意思 我进入什么了
I'm sorry, I'm in what?
其实这样挺好的
It's kind of a relief, actually.
我还以为我要为抢了你的剧
I thought I was gonna have to apologize
而向你道歉
for stealing your show.
我们开拍见
I'll see you on the dance floor.
你应该回去多吃点 东西都是免费的
You ought to get back there. This stuff's free.
- 全场安静 - 我不想承认
- Quiet all around! - I hate to admit it,
但奥利芬真的有两下子
but Olyphant's got something.
是的 他确实不错
Yes, he certainly does.
请准备开场
Let's roll, please.
准备
Ready, and...
开始
action!
瑞克 即使你
Rake, even though
是我的弟弟
you're my younger brother,
你却总是更大度
you were always a bigger brother
我知道由你来经营这律师事务所
and I know the firm will be in better hands with you
会比我经营得更好
than it ever could've been with me.
但是米切
But Mitch...
我的一切都是学自于你
everything I learned I learned from you.
我得离开这里
I need to leave this place
专心做好佛罗里达群岛的法官
and focus on being a judge in the Florida Keys
还要经营我的夜店
and my nightclub.
当然 还有松迪
And, of course... Shondy.
她很美 米切
She's beautiful, Mitch.
我是时候为你让路了 弟弟
It's time for me to get out of your way, little brother,
那样你就能不受我...
so that you can live free of the shadow of...
传奇的影响
A legend?
照顾好我的团队
Take care of my team.
好
Yeah.
这样不对
This is wrong.
是的 我知道 这样真的不好
Oh, yeah, I know. This is really bad.
他不想这样
He didn't want this.
是我逼他的
I... I pushed him into it.
- 那告诉他啊 - 怎么告诉
- So tell him. - How?
他现在正在拍摄
He's in the middle of the scene.
你知道他不会跳出角色的
You know he doesn't break character.
我想那你得等等了
I guess you'll just have to wait.
虽然离开也许对我来说
Even though leaving may not be
不是最好的事
the best thing for me.
我必须这么做
I need to do it.
因为这对你是最好的
Because it's the best thing... for you.
我得做点什么
I gotta do something.
我想唯一能说的就是
I guess the only thing left to say...
再见了
is good-bye.
不 不是
No, it's not!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
- 滚出我的片场 - 就一秒钟
- Get out of my scene! - One second.
- 我的天呐 - 那是你♥爸♥吗
- Oh, my God. - Is that your dad?
我不认识他
I don't know who that is.
谁让这个人进入法庭的
Who let this man into the courtroom?
法警
Bailiff?
什么情况
What-what is happening?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你错了 米切
You're making a mistake, Mitch.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
你都不认识我
You don't even know me.
我当然认识
Yes, I do.
因为
Because...
我是你弟弟
I'm your brother.
这才是我弟弟 瑞克
This is my brother... Rake.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 我...
Hi. I, um...
我知道
I-I know that,
但我是你另一个弟弟
but I'm your other brother...
巴里·格兰德
Barry Grinder.
- 天啊 - 他在做什么
- Oh, my God. - What is he doing?
我...
I...
- "巴里·格兰德" - 没错
- "Barry Grinder"? - Mm-hmm.
你是那个
You mean the baby
- 我妈... - 我们的妈
- that my mom... - Our mom.
我们的妈说过死于难产的孩子
...our mom said died in childbirth?
是的
Yeah.
只是我没死
Only I didn't die.
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表