剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
Go call Judy, and I'll sort this out.
你要解决这件事吗
Are you gonna sort it out?
- 上楼去 - 打电♥话♥给朱迪
- Get upstairs. - Call Judy.
我们晚点再谈这件事
We're gonna talk about this later.
还有你 扎达克 回家
And, you, Zadak, go home!
- 他什么也没做 - 我为什么得离开
- He didn't do anything. - Why do I have to leave?
因为所以
Because you do.
我们走吧
Let's go.
那孩子有两下子哈
Kid's got some moves, huh?
- 扎达克 扎达克 - 回家
- Zadak! Zadak! - Go home.
你现在怎么会那么
How are you so happy
开心 我们撞见孩子在家跟另一个孩子亲热的时候
right now? Were you not just in the same house with me,
你不是也跟我一起在家的吗
where we caught our child making out with another child?
我的确是跟你一起在家的 黛比 而且我也
Oh, I was in the same house as you, Deb, and I am
觉得不开心 但是亲爱的
not happy about that... but, honey,
我把不开心留在家里了
I've left that at home.
我今晚带来的是开心的笑脸
I brought my happy face tonight.
我们之间那么亲密 我们来这里不是来拉家常的
We are so close. We're not here to pull threads.
我们是来享受美好的晚餐的 然后看看迪恩假装抚养
We're here to have a nice dinner and watch Dean fake-parent
他假装的孩子
his pretend kid.
他们来了
There they are.
盖尔正在在厨房♥里大显身手呢
Oh, Gail is cooking up a storm,
托比随时可能从小睡中醒来
and Toby should be up from his nap any minute.
脱鞋 我们家里只能穿袜子走动的
No shoes. We are a socks-only household.
真的吗
Seriously?
是的
Yeah.
我们从一篇文章里读到的
We read an article.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
我们正在集市上
So, we were in the middle of the fair,
然后托比就开始崩溃了
and Toby just had a meltdown.
他想骑那辆杜卡迪摩托
Well, he wanted to ride that Scrambler
总是骑不够
again and again,
- 但是我还有约 - 我就说 "你去吧"
- and I had an appointment. - I just said, "You go,"
- 然后我让孩子 - 对
- then I took the boy - Yeah.
又骑了三次摩托
on the Scrambler three more times.
别告诉妈妈
Don't tell Mom.
我没听到 他是我的宝宝 那是我的宝宝
Aah! I'm not hearing this. It's my baby. That's my baby.
然后我们就回来这里汇合了
And then we just met back here.
我还以为你的车放在家里了呢
Well, I thought your car was back at the house.
我们开的是托比的车
We used Toby's car.
托比有车了吗
Toby has a car?
- 如果那也叫车的话 - 那完全是
- If you can call it that. - That's a whole...
因为那个
Because that,
我甚至都不知道那是什么
I don't even know what that is.
我以为托比是你的儿子
I... I thought Toby was your son.
是的
Yeah.
对不起 我不 我不
I'm sorry. I don't, I don't,
- 我不明白了 - 你们好啊
- I don't understand. - What up?
天呐 我睡了好久啊
God, I slept forever.
今天真累坏了
It was a crazy day.
这就是 托比吗
Oh, this is... Toby?
上次确认的时候 还是
Last I checked.
这是个成年男人
This is an adult man.
- 对 - 爸爸 为什么你不叫醒我
- Right. - Pop, why didn't you wake me?
你需要好好休息
You need your rest.
你睡觉的样子真可爱
And you look so adorable when you sleep.
他最可爱了
Oh, he's cutest.
真讨厌 我睡过头了
Sucks I over slept.
我本来很期待和你们见面的 但是
I was looking forward to meeting you guys, but...
我现在得去工作了
now I got to go to work.
斯图 黛比 我们下次再聚吧
Stew, Deb, we'll do this another time?
好啊 很期待呢
Yes, looking forward to it, Toby.
迫不及待了 托比
Can't wait for that... Toby.
好 好 好
Chill. Chill. Chill.
亲下我
Plant some love.
太可爱了
The cutest. Huh.
托比多大了
So, h...how old is Toby?
二十三岁
Twenty-three.
- 他二十三 - 岁
- He's 23. - Years old.
我没有 我没有
I did not... I did not
想到
expect that.
我肯定提过
I'm pretty sure I mentioned it.
你肯定没有
No, you definitely did not.
无论如何 这个有趣的年纪 真想永远停留在这一刻
Regardless, it's a fun age. Just want to freeze 'em.
他其实有点难教
You know, he's a bit of a handful,
我必须承认这点 但是
I have to say though. But, you know,
你永远不能放弃你的孩子
you never, ever give up on your kids.
对 在这个家里 我们永远不放弃
No, in this house, we never give up.
- 永不 - 因为失败只是暂时的
- No. - Because defeat is a temporary condition.
而放弃才是永恒的失败
Mm, and giving up is what makes it permanent.
亲爱的 你刚刚说什么
What did you just say, honey?
- 哪句 - 我喜欢这句话
- Which? - I like that.
它出自哪里
Is that from something?
我不
I'm not... You know,
我可能是书里看到的
I probably read it in a book.
宝贝 哪本书
What book, babe?
我不 我不确定
I'm not... I'm not sure.
抱歉 烤箱好了
Excuse me. The oven.
迪恩 你还好吗
Dean, are you all right?
不好了
Not anymore.
芝士蛋糕
Cheesecake.
看起来很棒
It looks great.
- 哇 好漂亮 - 谢谢
- Oh, wow. Beautiful. - Thank you. Yeah.
盖尔
Gail.
哦上帝 别 别 迪恩 别
Oh, God, don't. Don't, Dean. Don't.
你其实不是一个
You're not really
- 爱看书的人对吧 - 我是
- a book girl, are you? - Yes, I am.
我爱看书
I'm a book girl.
你说托比出去工作了 他
You said Toby was going to work? What...what kind
做什么工作
of, uh, work does he do?
他解释过 但我没听懂
He's explained it, and I don't understand.
所以
So...
盖尔 你摆沙发的方式很不寻常啊
Unusual way to arrange your couches, Gail.
全对着这一面
All focused on a wall with
只有一幅画的墙
one single painting on it.
但是那幅画没有贴在墙上 是吧
But that painting doesn't sit flush against the wall, does it?
我一直很在意这一点
It's always bothered me,
但还是随它去了
but I let it go.
因为我害怕它是 有奥秘的
I suppose for fear of... what it meant.
迪恩 从这个角度看 它是齐平的
Dean, from here, it...it looks flush.
我 我觉得它很好 我觉得 你站在一个
I...I think it's good. I think... You're...you're standing
- 很奇怪的角度 所以它看起来不 - 斯图尔特
- at an awkward angle, so it's not as... - Stewart,
把画从墙上拿走
remove that painting from the wall.
你已经站着了 你去
I mean, you're up.
就按他说的做吧
Just do it.
- 它很牢固 - 斯图
- It's on there real solid. - Stew!
人生已经如此艰难了
This is hard enough as it is.
请把画拿走
The painting, please.
那里看起来是
There appears
一些支架
to be... some sort of bracket.
公平点说
In fairness,
迪恩 这是什么都有可能
Dean, this could be anything.
这种支架可能是用来
The kind of bracket that one might use
架 电视的
to mount... A television.
根据灰尘的图案判断
Judging from the dust pattern,
应该是50英寸等离子电视
it might be as much as 50 inches of plasma.
迪恩 可能是她搬进来之前有的
Hey, Dean, this could have been here before she moved in.
盖尔 那个电视在你 你搬进来的时候就有对吧
Gail, this was here when you... when you moved in, right?
不在
No.
不 它不在
No, it wasn't.
那句话不是出自
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表