剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
but we still don't like her, right?
我发现她让人着迷
I find her fascinating.
但我知道你为何觉得受到威胁
But I can see why you might be threatened.
真好笑
Well, that's funny,
因为我没有
because I'm not.
但是 为什么我会受威胁
But... why would I be?
因为她是个新角色
Because she's a new character.
新角色总是引发重新洗牌
New characters always cause a reshuffle.
就像当那个野心勃勃的实习生艾薇·德克斯特
Like when Ivy Dexter, the ambitious intern,
加入施图茨格兰德律师事务所时
joined Stutz & Grinder.
你还记得菲尔怎么样了吗 就是那个胖同事
You remember what happened to Phil, the chubby associate.
他的角色退场了
He got written off the show.
- 他的角色退场了 - 退场了
- He got written off the show, yeah. - ...the show.
但我肯定你没事
But I'm sure you're fine.
嗨 还没机会欢迎你呢
Hey. Haven't had a chance to welcome you yet.
如果有什么需要 可以来找我
If there's anything you need, you come to me.
谢谢 桑德森先生
Thank you, Mr. Sanderson.
这要求可能有些过了
Well, this might be a lot to ask,
但我希望能有个办公室
but I wouldn't mind an office.
我想我可以做到
I think I can make that happen.
好吧
Okay.
明天晚上格哈特夫妇过来吃晚饭
So what about this dress for when the Gerharts
- 我穿这条裙子怎么样 - 无所谓 亲爱的
- come to dinner tomorrow night? - It does not matter, honey,
不管你穿什么 他们都会
because whatever you wear, they're gonna tell you
夸你好看 因为他们讨好你
how great you look, because they want to be nice to you
才能见到迪恩
'cause they want to meet Dean.
我一直在想
So, I've been thinking about
怎么解决克莱尔的事情
how to handle this whole Claire thing.
什么克莱尔的事情 谁是克莱尔
What Claire thing? Who's Claire?
她是我新招的律师
She's a new attorney I hired.
她对迪恩毫无兴趣
She has no interest in him
对他来说还是头一遭
and he's never seen anything like it.
感觉有点难以置信
It's kind of incredible.
黛比 这件事你应该能帮得上忙
I mean, Deb, you can help me with this.
女人一般喜欢什么类型的
What does an authentic woman like?
我猜 正常的普通人吧
Well, I... I guess, you know, someone who's normal.
甚至谦逊低调点也不错
You know, like a little... humble, even.
谦逊 是的
Humble. Right.
比如暑期班的马克·哈蒙 不得不教
Like Mark Harmon in Summer School, when he had to teach
英语补习课 面对一群白♥痴♥还要装得超级和蔼
the remedial English class and be super nice to all the idiots.
- 肯定有更合适的例子 - 对啊 我觉得
- There's got to be a better example. - Yeah, I... I feel like
我能想出来不少
I could come up with a few.
他和谦逊没有太大的关系
That can't be the reference point.
谦逊
Humble.
好的
Yeah. Great.
那 我朝这个方向努努力
So, uh... I'll tap into that.
谢谢你们
Thanks, you guys.
我觉得他真的听进去了
I feel like that really sunk in.
海伦 你好
Helen, how are you?
对 我的每年一次的捐款
Yes, my annual donation.
不好意思 稍微...
I'm so sorry, it just...
等一下
Just one second.
我要怎么开支票呢
Um, how do I make out the check?
写"盲教"就好了吗
Can I just put "CFTB"?
还是要写全
Or do I have to fully write out
"盲人教会"
"Church for the Blind"?
要写全 好的
Write it out. Great.
没有了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
能够帮助像您这样的人
It is so humbling
整个人都感觉谦逊了
to be able to help someone like you.
替我向麦吉问好
Say hi to Maggie.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
太不好意思了
It's so embarrassing.
- 你叫我进来有什么事吗 - 我没叫你
- You called me in here for something? - I did not.
难道说...
Huh. I wonder why...
我猜你想要当着我的面
Um, I guess maybe you were trying to show off
炫耀诈捐是不是
and donate to a fake charity in front of me?
对那些盲人来说可不是诈捐
It's not fake to those blind people.
你总是需要得到关注
You really need attention.
关注 开玩笑吗
Oh, my God, no. Attention?
我最痛恨的就是关注了
That's my worst nightmare.
要不你觉得我为什么
I mean, why do you think
总得扮演别的人呢
I always play other people?
鬼才知道
Nobody knows.
- 克莱尔 我能跟你谈一下吗 - 好的
- Claire, can I steal you for a second? - Sure.
我们稍后继续好吗
Can we continue this later?
或者永远别再提这话题了
Or maybe move on from it forever?
这算一次交手了
And we do our little dance.
- 友善点 - 我尽量
- Be nice. - I will try.
说谎
Liar.
进来吧
Come on in!
你好啊
Good to see you.
嗨 美女
Hi, cutie.
- 斯图尔特 嘿 - 嘿 你好吗 凯尔
- Stewart! Hey! - Hey, how are you, Kyle?
- 好久没见了 兄弟 - 见到你真高兴
- Long time, pal. - Nice to see you.
- 是有一阵子没见了 - 你看起来很精神嘛
- Yeah, it's been a while. - God, you look great.
都怎么锻炼呢 力量训练还是有氧运动
What have you been doing? Free weights or cardio?
都有做一点吧
yeah, I try to mix in a little bit of both.
- 啥时候的事 - 不管怎样 效果显著啊
- When? - Whatever it is, it's working.
斯图尔特 我不想调侃你
Stewart, I don't want to embarrass you, okay?
但我不得不问
But I have to ask.
支持在雪松路和十四街路口设置左转保护控制的人
Were you the one that fought for that protected left
是不是你
over on Cedar and 14th?
设置五种左转灯 允许车辆在交通间隙内根据交通灯左转
- 你听说了 - 是的
- You heard about that? - Yeah.
我 是我起草的请♥愿♥书
Yeah. I... I, uh... I drafted the petition.
我还写了最后的正规条例
And then I wrote what turned out to be the final ordinance.
不敢相信
Oh, my God. I can't believe it.
我隔壁坐着的人
I'm sitting across from the guy
帮我缩短了
that shaved 20 minutes
二十分钟的通勤时间
off of my commute.
- 左转的事情他说了好几次了 - 是啊
- He went on and on about that left. - I did!
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Yeah.
听你这么说我真高兴
That's so nice to hear.
在一样事情上费神费力
You know, you work on something like that
但觉得别人不会在意
and then, you know, you think people don't notice.
- 至少我在意了 斯图尔特 - 嘿
- Well, I noticed, Stewart. - Hey!
抱歉打扰了
Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt.
莱尔 瓦尼萨 这是我哥哥迪恩
Oh, uh, Lyle, Vanessa, this is my brother Dean.
他刚搬回来住
He just recently moved back home.
嘿 高兴见到你们
Hey. Good to meet you.
不好意思 不 天哪
Okay, sorry. No, no, no.
迪恩·桑德森
Dean Sanderson.
- 你们是... - 兄弟
- You guys are... - Brothers.
明白了 都姓桑德森
Got it. Okay, 'cause of the Sanderson.
一样的姓氏
It's the same last name.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
抱歉我们...
Sorry, we had... I...
- 没想到 - 没想到
- Yeah. No idea. - No idea.
搬回来的感觉怎么样
Wow. How-how does it feel to be back?
挺好的 莱尔
It feels right, Lyle.
确实会有适应的过程...
I mean, there have been some adjustments...
从电视剧里的法律到实际的法律的确有挑战性
Going from TV law to actual law does have its challenges.
那个转换的还是挺顺畅的
No, that was seamless.
不容易的是
It's more just
工作上的人际关系
relationships in the workplace.
尤其是和一个同事的
One, in particular.
哦 你说克莱尔
Oh. Claire.
不如你给她表现一下
Maybe you should show her
你对工作的上进心
how much you care about work
说不定能在那个层面上
and then you could connect
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表