剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
我会找到号♥码 也会打给他
I will find it. I will call it.
迪恩 你不能打给福斯里
Dean, you are not calling Foosley.
你已经造成很多不好的影响了
You've done enough damage already.
让我来做些补救吧
Well, let me repair that damage.
不 我已经补救好了 这件事已经结束了
No, I repaired it. It's done.
我花了些功夫
It took some doing,
但是我已经得到第二次见面的机会了
but I got us a second meeting.
- 而你不会去 - 我要去
- Which you are not going to. - Which I'm going to.
斯图尔特 不要这么否定我
Stewart, don't deny me this.
这对我的成长很重要
This is very important for my growth.
自从上次和福斯里的见面以来
And I've made tremendous progress
我已经有很大的进步了
since Foosley last saw me.
- 你是指星期二 - 拜托老兄 不要折断我的翅膀
- You mean Tuesday? - Come on, man. Don't clip my wings.
让我飞翔吧 让我来做这件事
Let me fly. Let me do this.
迪恩 你不能去
Dean, it's not happening.
我会告诉吉利安的
I'm telling Jillian about this.
去吧 去告诉吉利安
Okay, tell Jillian.
- 我会的 - 好
- I will. - Okay.
这个我也要告诉吉利安
Oh, I-I'm telling Jillian about that.
你怎么神出鬼没的
How do you do that?
吉利安说你应该让我参加和福斯里的会面
Jillian says you should let me go to the meeting with Foosley.
她这么说
She said that?
是的 她说你对我太严格了
Yeah. She says you're being too tough on me.
- 真的吗 - 是的 她说
- Really. - Yes. She said you're
你在剥夺我的
depriving me of a very important
一个非常重要的治疗时机
therapeutic opportunity.
你说我对他太严格了
You said I'm too tough on him?!
是你总说我太被动的
You always tell me I'm too passive.
斯图尔特 你知道我不能讨论
Stewart, you know I'm not allowed to discuss
其他病人的治疗过程中的谈话内容
what's said in my sessions with other patients.
但是他讨论了 是他告诉我的
But he discussed it. He brought it up to me.
那是允许的
That's allowed.
好吧 他告诉我 是你说的
Okay, well, he told me that you said
我应该给他第二次和福斯里见面的机会
I should give him a second chance with Foosley.
我不能肯定也不能否定这件事
Mm, I can't confirm or deny that.
那么 我不可以问你的意见了
Okay, so, I'm not allowed to know if you think
到底应不应该给迪恩和福斯里第二次见面的机会
I should give Dean a second chance with Foosley?
不 你可以问 我觉得你应该给迪恩
No, you're allowed. I think you should give Dean
和福斯里第二次见面的机会
a second chance with Foosley.
但你刚刚说的 你不能肯定也不能否定
But you just said you can't confirm or deny
- 你说过那句话 - 对迪恩说的
- that you said that. - To Dean.
我不能谈论我和迪恩的交谈内容
I can't discuss what Dean and I have discussed,
但是你和我能有我们自己的讨论
but you and I can have our own discussion.
当然 很明显 你和我能有我们自己的讨论
Well, obviously, you and I can have our own discussion.
如果我们不能聊天 我还来找你做什么啊
If we couldn't do that, we wouldn't be doing this.
- 对啊 所以我们的观点一致 - 我不这么认为
- Right. So, we're on the same page. - I don't think so.
- 不是吗 - 不是 你是说
- No? - No! You're saying that
我们可以讨论由迪恩向你提起的
we can have a discussion about facts that were presented
事情 是这样吗
to you by Dean? Is that right?
只要我不....
Well, so long as I...
不把它描绘成由迪恩提出的事 可以
don't portray them as having been presented by Dean, yes.
黛比 我想和你确认一下这份Q1PNL的报告
Deb... just checking in with you on this Q1PNL report.
这份报告并不那么符合我的要求
It's not quite making sense to me based on what I asked?
对 不是 我知道是这样
Right. No, yeah, I know that,
因为就在我和你谈完之后
because right after you and I spoke,
丹卓就打了电♥话♥给我 让我把报告全部改回来
Dandro called and asked me to change it all back
再把旧版全销毁 所有四百份复件
and to shred the old version... all 400 copies of it.
好 但丹卓并不完全了解这个项目
Right, but Dandro's not fully dialed in on this project.
你再把它们都改回来吧 然后
Let's have you change it all back again, then get it
复印 整理 输入软件
copied, collated, and distro'd,
我会通知丹卓
and I'll get Dandro up to speed.
- 我们之间总打电♥话♥ - 我...
- We're trading calls. - I...
黛比 我们的发展前景怎么样了
Debbie, how are we looking on the growth projections?
你已经在这上面花很久了
This seems to be taking you a long time.
你认真的吗 你没看见科尔曼
Are you serious? Did you not just see Coleman
刚刚回去他的办公室吗
go back into his office right now?
没看见 我们电♥话♥交流
I didn't. He and I are trading calls,
但老实讲 黛比 你的语气有点问题啊
but to be honest, Deb, your tone is a bit troubling.
我的语气 有问题的是我的语气吗
Oh, my tone? My-my tone is the problem here?
怎么回事
What's happening here?
嗨 罗伊 真遗憾我们总是错过
Hey, Roy, sorry we keep missing each other.
黛比 怎么了 我从那边都能听见你在吵
Deb, is everything okay? I can hear you shouting down the hall.
我...
I am...
能不能请你们两位 好好交流一下
Can you two please just talk to each other?
说实话 你这么吵 我们还真很难交流
Honestly, it's hard to do over the shouting.
完全同意 罗伊
I'm totally with you on that, Roy.
黛比 我觉得你没意识到
Deb, I'm not sure you're aware
你叫喊的时候有多大声
of how loud you are with the shouting.
你得找个更好的沟通方式
You're gonna have to find a better way to communicate.
纯粹是尝试 我们代表福斯里汽车
And purely on spec, we've prepared
准备了这些可以直接提交的议案
these motions ready to file on behalf of Foosley Motors.
这肯定费了不少功夫
Oh, wow, that must have been a lot of work.
我们整个团队都参与了
We put our whole team on it.
这些议案都是申请
The motions petition for injunctions
关于临时管理条例禁令的
against the interim control ordinances.
这很有说服力
This is really strong.
- 我能插一句吗 - 也许不能
- May I say something? - Maybe you shouldn't.
你想先喝口酒 然后坐在吧台那说吗
You want to down a shot and then say it from the bar?
不 不 我已经脱胎换骨了
No, no, those days are behind me.
不 我只是想道歉
No, I just want to apologize.
我以前一直在扮演一个角色 我入戏太深
I was playing someone that I wasn't, and I got caught up.
迪恩 我觉得福斯里先生现在不想听这个
Dean, I don't think Mr. Foosley wants to hear.
不 不 我想听
No, no, no, no, I like this.
听起来你已经自省过了
Sounds like you've done some introspection.
我 因为我弟弟
I have, um, because of my brother.
他给我推荐了以为心理医生
He introduced me to a therapist, and
现在我看待世界的角度完全不同了
I am seeing the world through a completely different lens.
抱歉 是我妻子
Excuse me. Um, that's my wife.
我得接这个电♥话♥ 很快就好
I'm just gonna take this, uh, really quickly.
一会就回来
I'll be right back.
辞职了 这么就辞职了
You quit your job? Just like that?!
那时简直不能更清晰了 亲爱的
It was this incredible moment of clarity, hon. I mean,
丹卓当时就是他那副德行
Dandro was being all-all Dandro, and-and
科尔曼又是典型的科尔曼嘴脸
Coleman was pulling his-his usual Coleman bullcrap,
我就说了句 "够了"
and-and I just said, "Enough!"
听起来就像那种一时冲动
So, it just sounds like one of those spur-of-the-moment,
也不和我商量的事情
don't-even-talk-to me-about-it kind of things.
亲爱的 你知道我在那过的有多糟 而且
Oh, honey, you know that I was miserable there, and it's like
就像迪恩说的 要自己掌控幸福
Dean said. You know, you can only control your own happiness.
所以我... 我就自己掌握方向了
So I just... I grabbed that steering wheel, and
不得不说 亲爱的 感觉太爽了
I... I got to say, honey, it feels good. I mean,
自己掌握方向真是不错
it feels good to drive a little bit.
就像迪恩说的 所以我们听取迪恩的意见了
It's like Dean said. So we're taking advice from Dean now.
迪恩的人生感悟 是这么回事吗
Life advice from Dean... is that what we're doing?
我得挂了 黛比
I'm gonna go, Deb.
你得掌握控制权 比尔
You have to take control, Bill.
- 掌握方向盘 - 我得掌握方向盘
- Grab the steering wheel. - I got to grab the wheel.
不会矫枉过正
There's no overcorrecting.
- 不然的话 我们在哪儿呢 - 副驾驶吗
- 'Cause otherwise, where are we? - Uh, riding shotgun?
那是最好状况了 但很有可能我们是在...
Oh, at best. There's a high probability that we're in the...
- 后座上 - 后座 对
- back seat. - Back seat, right.
对 这类比真恰当
Right. That's a great analogy.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
是 是 一切都好
Yeah, yeah, everything's fine.
是吗 因为你看起来有点烦躁
Really? Because you seem a little agitated.
- 你感觉到了吗 比尔 - 百分之百
- You picking any of this up, Bill? - 100%.
我没事 就是 就是被激活了
I'm good. Just, uh... just activated, so...
好极了 我们正准备讨论...
Great, because we were just going through...
她要离开你了 是吗
She's leaving you, isn't she?
- 我懂那个表情 - 我老婆没要离开我
- I know that look. - My wife is not leaving me.
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表