剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
我们得谈谈 米切
We need to talk, Mitch.
你想怎么样 艾迪森
What do you want, Addison?
你还不懂吗
Don't you get it?
我想要你
I want you!
真正的你
The real you,
不是碾压者
not the Grinder.
不是你为了大家
Not this impenetrable god
而变成的这个无敌的神
you need to be for everyone else.
是你
You.
小米查德
Little Mitchard,
那个我在法学院遇到的充满热情的神童
the passionate wunderkind I met in law school.
我曾与之肌肤相亲的人
The guy I made love to.
如果我说我已经变了呢
What if I said I'm not that guy anymore?
如果我说
What if I said
碾压者才是真正的我
the Grinder's who I really am?
才是我的本来面目
Who I was meant to be?
你以为那晚和你做♥爱♥的是米查德吗
You think it was Mitchard who made love to you that night?
再想想
Think again.
怎么
What?
一点没打动你吗
That doesn't move you?
让我笑了
I mean, it makes me laugh,
但我想那不是你的本意
but I don't think that that's what you were going for.
这是个重要时刻
Well, this is a huge moment,
不只是米切和艾迪森的
not just for Mitch and Addison,
也是整部剧的重要时刻
but for the whole arc of the series.
你明白吗
Is it going over your head?
也许吧
Yeah, maybe it is.
抱歉 我得去工作了
I'm sorry, I gotta get back to work.
办公室恋情有兴趣吗
Workplace love interest?
当然
Check.
律师兄弟 第一季第四集
伊桑 你喝咖啡 不行
Ethan. Coffee? No.
爸 我今天有个口述报告
Well, Dad, I have an oral report today.
- 我得保持清醒 - 不喝咖啡也能清醒
- I have to be "On." - Do it without coffee.
大家 听我说
You guys, listen to this.
我刚出去拿报纸
I was outside getting the newspaper
猜猜谁跑过去了
and guess who jogged by?
莱尔和瓦尼萨·格哈特
Lyle and Vanessa Gerhart.
- 格哈特一家 - 没错
- The Gerharts? - Yeah.
就是 格哈特表演艺术中心的格哈特吗
As in, the Gerhart Center for the Performing Arts?
- 是的 - 我喜欢他们
- Yes. - Oh, I like them.
他们怎么会在这附近慢跑
What are they doing jogging in this neighborhood?
他们不是住在山脊小区吗
Don't they live up on, um, on Mountain Crest?
是的 他们在练习马拉松
Yeah, they're training for a marathon,
我们很聊得来 所以他们提议
and we really hit it off, so they suggested
周四晚上来这吃晚餐
that we have dinner here on Thursday night.
他们提议来这吃晚餐
They suggested we have dinner here?
- 是的 - 他们提议的
- Yeah. - They did?
- 是的 - 有意思
- Yeah! - Interesting.
这是什么表情
What's this face?
- 什么 这个表情吗 - 对
- What, this face? - Yeah.
这是
This...
这是怀疑的表情
this is the face of a skeptic.
有人用一辈子的时间
Someone who's been used his whole life
想尽办法接近迪恩
to try and get close to Dean.
每当我感觉到一点这种迹象 我就
And when I get a whiff of that, I just, you know, I just...
我转身就走 黛比
walk the other way, Deb.
我们得转身走开
We gotta walk the other way.
早啊 大家 在聊什么呢
Morning, family. What are we talking about?
斯图尔特觉得这对夫妻
Stewart thinks this couple
和我们做朋友只是为了接近你
only wants to be friends with us to get to you.
这就是我生活的常态
I live it every day.
你以为真诚的友谊
Friendships you think are genuine
原来都是建立在谎言和私利之上
turn out to based on fraud and personal gain.
名人的生活
La vie Du celebrite.
他在搅拌柠檬汁和水
He's blending lemon juice and water.
你们别吵了
You guys, don't fight it.
我能参加学校篮球队的唯一原因
The only reason I made varsity basketball
就是我告诉他们迪恩会来看球
is 'cause I told them Dean would come to games.
- 不可能吧 亲爱的 - 拜托 丽丝
- That's not true, sweetie. - Come on, Lizzie.
那肯定不是唯一的原因
I'm sure that's not the only reason you made the team.
是 唯一的 我技术很差
Yes, it is, I'm awful.
她打得挺烂的
She's pretty bad.
我要和一个高中毕业生
I'm going to prom
一起参加毕业舞会
with a senior.
我完全猜不到她想要什么
I have no illusions about what she's after.
好吧 首先
Okay, first of all,
你不能去参加毕业舞会
you're not going to prom with anyone,
因为你还在读中学
because you are in middle school.
其次
And second,
我可不像你那么愤世嫉俗
I am not as cynical as you.
我觉得他们可能是
I think that they might actually like us
真的喜欢我们
for what we bring to the table.
- 所以我会让他们来吃晚餐 - 请他们过来
- So I'm having them over to dinner. - Get 'em over here.
五分钟我就能得到答案
I'll have an answer for you in five minutes.
好吧 新业务
Okay. New business.
我们的委托人罗伊·佩克 被指控
Our client, Rory Pecor, has been accused of
在学校操场上暴打比他小的孩子
beating up a younger kid on school grounds.
罗伊·佩克 就是那个中学摔跤
Rory Pecor... as in the all-state high school
- 州冠军的罗伊·佩克吗 - 对 就是他
- wrestling champ Rory Pecor? - Yeah. That's him.
他声称是自卫
And he claims it was self-defense,
但因为他有一米八
but because he's six-two
还擅长一项暴♥力♥运动项目
and dominant in a violent sport,
所以大家都觉得是他先动手的
everyone assumes that he started it.
什么样的神 创造了这样的世界啊
What kind of god... makes a world like this?
好吧 你不能每次我介绍案子时都说这话
Okay, you can't say that every time I describe a case.
斯图 既然我现在也是全职了
Stew, since I'm back to full time now,
也许我该接这个案子
maybe I should take this one.
我不知道 爸 我认为我们
Uh, I don't know, Dad. I thought we were
还是让你多休息一下吧
gonna maybe kind of ease you back into it.
- 那样也不错 - 感觉这
- Oh, I like that, too. - Feels like it'd be
很适合克莱尔 不如你来接吧
a good fit for Claire. Why don't you take this one?
太好了
Great.
罗斯和兰迪与我是前任雇主了 我了解他们的手段
Rozz/Landy is my old firm and I know how they operate.
再考虑下 我也喜欢这案子
Uh, one thought. I love this as well,
也许我该接手这案子
but maybe I should run point.
正好轮到我了
I'm actually up in the rotation,
更不要说我看了无数的高中摔跤
not to mention I watch a lot of high school wrestling.
- 电视还播这个 - 我也想 那样就省汽油钱了
- That's televised? - I wish. That would save me some gas money.
托德 拜托 克莱尔才来 让她发挥吧
Todd, come on. Claire just got here. Let's give her something.
有人可能会说
One could argue that...
好了 就这样 谢谢大家
Okay, that's it. Thank you, everybody.
谢谢大家
Yes, thank you, everybody.
恭喜你拿到这个大案子 大律师
Congratulations on the big case, Counselor.
这可不是什么大案子
Well, it's not really a big case.
只是小事一桩[儿童游戏]
It's literally child's play.
校园暴♥力♥的错误指控
Oh, a schoolyard bully wrongfully accused?
这故事会引起人们共鸣的
That's a story that resonates with people.
我们第二季有一集就是讲这个
We did a big episode on it, season two.
欺负替罪羊格鲁夫
"Bully Goats Gruff."
约瑟夫·高登-莱维特还来客串了
Joe Gordon-Levitt came in, guest starred.
就在他出名前
Right before he popped.
他扮演万德尔·格鲁夫
He played Wendell Gruff,
一个因为从楼梯上滚下
an orphaned kid in a wheelchair
而坐在轮椅里的孤儿
who gets rolled down stairs.
所以
So, yeah...
如果你想借用我的聪明才智
If you want to pick my brain...
是啊 迟早会派上用场 谢谢
Yeah, that could definitely come in handy, thank you.
她怎么回事
Hey, what's her deal?
我知道她不是间谍
I know she's not a mole,
但我们还是不喜欢她 对吧
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表