剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
Wow! Thanks, Andre.
我们这几个礼拜一直想找时间修好它
We've been trying to find time to do that for weeks.
现在都弄好了
Well, you're in the clear.
- 要烤饼吗 - 嗯 好的
- Pancakes? - Yeah. Sure.
为什么不呢
Why the hell not?
- 黛比 - 不用了 谢谢你
- Deb? - Oh, no, thank you.
我感觉有点不舒服
I'm feeling a little under the weather.
- 是吗 - 是的 - 啊
- You are? - Yeah. - Oh...
斯图 能请你替我把你的手
Stew, would you mind putting your hand
放到你妻子的额头上吗
on your wife's forehead for me, please?
我 可以
I... I wouldn't.
- 噢 宝贝 你有点发热 - 是吗
- Oh, babe, you are kind of warm. - Oh, yeah?
是的 她一定是生病了
Yeah, she's definitely fighting something off.
没事 伙计们 我今天不能请病假
Oh, it's fine, you guys. I can't take a sick day.
亲爱的 可是你确实在生病
Well, hon, that is what they're there for.
你应该顺应你的身体 妈妈
You gotta listen to your body, Mom.
你从来不听它的
You never listen.
好吧
Okay.
如果你们全都坚持的话
Well, if you guys all insist...
我坚持
I insist.
谢谢你 安德烈
Thank you, Andre.
在爸爸那里住简直是一百八十度的改变
It is a total 180 at Dad's.
他那有个泳池
He's got a pool,
去卫生间不用排队
there's no line for the bathroom
也不会有一个移♥动♥的说教者
and no one's being a raging butthole.
你管我叫 移♥动♥的说教者
Did you call me a "Raging butthole"?
说话注意点 斯图
Watch it, Stew.
斯图尔特 除你家以外
Stewart, I've lived in a lot
我还在其他很多地方住过
of different places other than your house.
我只是在说 住在爸爸家里 没人来到处说教
I'm just saying, at Dad's, nobody's a raging butthole.
就是这样 斯图
That's all, Stew.
11号♥陪审员
Juror number 11.
你和医院的医务人员
Have you ever had a negative experience
有过不愉快的经历吗
with a member of a hospital staff?
我曾因服药过量勒死了一个护士
I was on a bunch of pills once and I strangled a nurse.
那算吗
Does that count?
当然算了
Yeah, it counts.
我觉得应该否决掉十一号♥
uh, I think we need to strike number 11.
该死 我还有点喜欢十一号♥呢
Damn, I kind of liked number 11.
她刚说她勒死了一个护士
She just said she strangled a nurse.
是 但那是吃了药以后 克莱尔
Yeah. On pills, Claire.
我们还应该找出...
We should also find out...
谁是陪审团中的
Who is the plant
- 间谍 - 间 谍
- on this jury? - The... plant?
你觉得有人为一桩简单的财产纠纷案
You think someone's tampering with the jury
而买♥♥通了陪审团
on a basic property dispute?
克莱尔 我希望你
Claire, I want you
对这里的每一个人
to run a full security check
进行一次全面的安全检查
on every one of these people.
我想比他们自己
I want to know things about them
更了解他们
that they don't even know about themselves.
你在想什么 还要传审
What are you thinking? A subpoena
他们的通话记录和全天候房♥屋监控吗
on all their cell records and 24-hour video surveillance?
和我所想完全一致
That's exactly what I'm thinking.
你听到了 克莱尔
You heard the man, Claire.
- 快去 - 不 等等
- Go. - No. Wait, wait.
放心 我哪也不去
Don't worry. Not going anywhere.
对 如果她真的如我所想
Right, because if she finds
找到了秘密
what I think she's gonna find,
我没有能力保护所有人
I can't protect all of us.
迪恩 这里没有什么间谍
Dean, there is no plant.
也不用对任何人进行背景调查
Nobody's running background checks
放弃这个想法吧
on anyone, so just drop it.
我明白这是怎么回事了
I understand what's going on here.
首先你把我从家里踢出去
First you kick me out of the house
然后现在你还要
and now you...
把我从法庭踢出去
kick me out of the courtroom.
这完全不是我的意思
That's not at all what I'm saying.
可我听到的就是这个意思
Well, that's what I'm hearing,
从这里说出来
coming from right here.
你的嘴巴
Your mouth hole.
我也讨厌这个过程
I hate this part, too.
排尿吗
Urinating?
挑选陪审团成员
Jury selection.
休·罗斯 帕特·兰迪
Hugh Rozz. Pat Landy.
- 对方律师 我们已经认识了吧 - 完全没有
- Opposing counsel. We're past that, right? - Not at all.
好吧 我们之后会继续介绍自己的
Great. We'll keep identifying ourselves, then.
抱歉 我所见和我所想的真的一样吗
I'm sorry. Did I see what I think I saw out there?
因为我认为自己看见的是
Because what I think I saw
一位法律方面的奇才
was a gifted legal mind
被迫离开
getting shut out of the process.
我都有点生气了 休
I'm starting to get wound up, Hugh.
我已经生气了 帕特
Oh, I'm already wound up, Pat.
听着 如果你想顺道来我们办公室
Look, if you ever want to swing by
和我们谈谈
our office, talk...
我们很愿意倾听
We love to listen.
进来 进来 谢谢 坐吧
Come in. Come... in. Thank you. Uhm... Have a seat.
这是要干什么 我们还有很多工作呢
What is this about? We have a lot of work to do.
我们将要谈些什么
What are we talking about?
谈谈我
We're talking about me.
谈谈我在公♥司♥的作用
We're talking about my role in the firm.
- 这我得听听 - 就好像
- I will sit for this. - It's like...
托德 我想到了
Todd, I get it.
你就是那位古怪的助手
You're the quirky associate.
你喜欢和别人角力
You like wrestling,
- 对我有一种可怕的痴迷 - 是的
- you have a creepy obsession with me... - Yes...
克莱尔 你就是那位坚强的 富有魅力的女同事
Claire, you're the strong, attractive female colleague.
我们会接吻吗 还是不会
Will we kiss? Will we not kiss?
这些都很明显了
That's... that's very clear to me.
我们和接吻根本不贴边
We will not come close to kissing.
那我呢
What am I?
你就家庭的族长
Well, you're the patriarch.
虽然不像以前那么精明厉害
Not as sharp as you used to be,
但这样也很有趣 所以也很有用
but it's funny, so it works.
好吧 只要有用...
Well, if it works...
还有斯图 你是整个团队的领导
And Stew... you're the lead.
我们到底在说些什么
What are we talking about?
看来你们所有人
It seems like you all have
都有一个充分合适的角色
a pretty full cast as it is.
或许还需要一个逗趣的黑人和一个胖乎乎的胡子男
Maybe you need a funny black guy and a chubby guy with a beard.
- 托德就可以呀 - 对 是的 你可以
- Well, Todd can do that. - Yeah, that's true. You could...
对 我可以试试 蓄点胡子什么的
Yeah, I can try and grow something in.
我觉得挺好
It would help me.
对 我想这对大家都有好处
Oh, I think it would help everyone.
你把楼下的窗户都封严实了
You caulked all the downstairs windows?
是的
Yeah.
那你觉得该怎么办呢
So what are we thinking?
我下午去上班 安德烈 还是...
Am I going into work this afternoon, Andre, or...?
你唯一的工作就是让自己好起来
The only work you have to do is getting yourself better.
所以你的意思是
So what you're saying is that
我现在坐在电视机前
I'm at work now, here,
也算工作了
in front of the television?
完全没错
That's exactly what I'm saying.
我喜欢这种感觉
Oh, I like that.
你介意我今天下午
Would you mind if I step out
出去看看公♥寓♥吗
to see an apartment this afternoon?
什么 你要出去看公♥寓♥ 为什么
What... You're gonna go see an apartment? Why?
嗯 我就是觉得自己在这里有点碍事了
Well, I... I just feel like I'm getting in the way here.
什么 安德烈
What?! Andre!
别傻了 你一点也不碍事
Don't be silly, you're not getting in the way.
好吧 我去检查一下楼上的窗户
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表