剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
其实挺遗憾的
I guess, you know, that Dean isn't here.
非常遗憾
A big shame.
但是如果 是他来了
But I'm...I'm sure it would have been
而我们没能来的话
an equal shame if Dean was here
也一样遗憾吧
and...and we couldn't make it.
- 当然 - 无法反驳...
- I'm sure. - Unable to...
他不来 对我们来说没关系
For us, no question.
但是对布兰登·吉格来说可就不同了
But I can't say the same for Brandon Gibgot.
谁是布兰登·吉格
Who's...who's Brandon Gibgot?
他从小就住院
He spends his days in the children's ward,
努力和病魔斗争
you know, fighting for his life.
他今天也来了
And he's here tonight because
- 因为他有一个梦想 - 一个梦想
- he has a dream. - A dream.
他想要见碾压者
To meet The Grinder.
他的梦想就这个么
That's his dream?
这是他唯一的要求
It's all he talks about.
只有这样才能帮他
It's, like, the only thing that helps.
所以你们才想让迪恩过来
So that's why you wanted Dean here.
当然
Of course.
等等
Wait, I'm sorry.
你们以为是为什么
Why did you think we did?
篮板球 篮板球
Yeah! Rebound! Rebound!
反击 反击
Down the court! Down the court!
传球 传球
Pass! Pass!
好样的 回传给罗宾森
There we go! Back to Robinson.
天啊
Oh, my God,
你叔叔来了 我现在能去和他见见面么
there's your uncle. Can I meet him now?
宝贝 等会再说
Maybe later, babe.
桑德森 你上场吧
Sanderson, get in there!
丽丝 好样的
Oh, yeah, Lizzie!
华盛顿 回来
Washington, come out.
就这样 快运球
There we go... move the ball!
传球 给我传..球
Pass the ball! Just pass...pass the ball!
我是迪恩
This is Dean.
迪恩 你现在在哪
Dean, hi, where are you?
我在看丽丝的篮球比赛呢
I am at Lizzie's basketball game.
她打得太烂了
She is truly hideous to watch.
- 简直看不下去 - 好吧
- It's a problem. - Um, okay, fine.
等会再说这个
Well, we'll deal with that later.
我现在有点麻烦了 你现在能
I'm in a little bit of trouble here. Can you come down
赶来格哈特的慈善宴么
to the Gerharts' charity thing?
告诉我
I want you to drop me a pin
你的具体♥位♥置
to your exact location.
在温莎 你知道在哪
Okay, it's at the Windsor. You know where it is.
- 给我具体♥位♥置 - 为什么
- I still need the pin. - Why?
斯图尔特 我现在不想跟你争论这个
Stewart, we don't have time for this.
你是想我来帮你呢 还是想让我来教你
Do you want me to help you or do you want me to teach you
- 怎么定位 - 好了好了
- about pins? - Oh, my gosh, fine.
我会把地址发给你
I'll text you the pin.
加油 丽丝
Go, Lizzie!
桑德森 下场
Sanderson, you're out!
来个其他人上场
Someone else come in.
随便谁
Anyone.
生活一直都很艰难
It's been challenging.
总是不停地住院
In and out of hospitals.
我父母为我花了不少钱
My parents' finances have taken a huge hit.
但要问我 是什么让我坚持下来的
But what's kept me going, if I had to narrow it down
如果只能说一件事 那就是
to one thing...
- 碾压者 - 碾压者
- The Grinder. - The Grinder.
迪恩在
Is Dean
路上了吗
on his way?
是的
He is. Yes.
- 他在路上了 - 太好了
- He's on his way. - Great!
因为我要把你介绍给麦肯法官了
'Cause I would love to introduce you to Judge McCan.
好的 但这两件事没什么关系的 对吧
Great. Those things aren't related though, right?
你想说什么
What do you mean?
你说的就好像
Well, just the way you said it. It felt like Dean needed
做介绍还需要迪恩在场似的
to be here in order for you to-to make the introduction.
Grinder在哪
Where's The Grinder?
他太慢了
He's taking forever.
布兰登 你知道的
Um, you know, uh,
迪恩和我是兄弟
uh, Brandon, we're brothers, Dean and I,
你知道他是在电视里扮演一个律师
and you know how he played a lawyer on TV?
而在现实生活中
I am a lawyer
我就是一个律师
in real life.
所以呢
So?
所以 他在假装碾压别人
So he just pretends to grind.
- 天呐 - 而我
- Oh, God. - But I...
我是真的去碾压别人
am actually grinding.
所以 你现在想一想
So when you think about it, right now,
你正在见一个真实的...
you're meeting the real...
他来了
There he is!
再见到你们实在太开心了
It's killer seeing you again.
所以
Uh, now, where
- 布兰登在哪 - 我
- is Brandon? - I'm...
- 我就是 - 来吧 你以为我一路开车过来
- I'm Brandon. - Come on! What do you think I drove
是为了什么 我们去酒吧
all the way down here for? Let's hit the bar,
- 喝点烈的 - 好
- go do some shots. - All right.
嗨
Hey.
迪恩 谢谢你今晚能来
Dean, thank you for coming tonight.
我很抱歉这么急地叫你过来
I'm sorry to rush you down here like that.
不用 伙计 这也是工作的一部分
No, man, it's part of the job.
要知道 名声是伴随着责任而来的
You know, with fame comes responsibility.
这是我选择的生活
It is the life I have chosen to accept.
你怎么这么快就弄到礼服的
H-How'd you get a tux so fast?
在车上准备了一套吗
Keep one in your car?
是的
Yeah.
所以
So...
格哈特夫妇露出本性了吗
have the Gerharts revealed their true selves?
- 我想是的 - 很抱歉
- Uh, yeah, I think they did. - Oh. I am so sorry.
别想那些人了 如果他们花点时间了解你
Forget those guys. If they just took the time to get to know you,
他们就不会想要跟我见面了
they wouldn't even care about meeting me.
谢谢你 迪恩
Thank you, Dean.
谢谢你这么说
I appreciate that.
我只是刚刚没想通
I just got sucked in.
我可能只是想相信
I guess I just wanted
他们是真的喜欢我
to believe that they liked me for me.
但是如果你都不知道自己是谁了
But how can you get someone to like you for you
又怎么能让别人喜欢你呢
if you don't even know who you are anymore?
我是在说我自己
I'm talking about me.
当然
Yeah. Sure.
也许你只需要
Um, well, maybe you just
花点时间去适应新生活
need to take a little time to get used to this new life.
你知道这变化挺大的 迪恩
You know, it's a big change, Dean. You were this...
之前那么长时间你都是另一个人
other guy for so long.
所以你是说
So-so you're saying
或许我在这个角色里太投入了
that maybe I committed too hard to the character
迷失了自我
and... and-and lost myself in it?
米切在碾压者的征途上
Mitch lost himself
迷失了自我
in The Grinder.
我也是
And I... did, too.
也许你应该
Well, maybe you could just...
少碾压别人一点
grind a little... less.
不 我得更强硬
No. I grind harder.
- 更强硬 - 但是是作为迪恩 一个真实的人
- Harder? - But as Dean. A real human being.
- 嗨 斯图 - 迪恩在哪
- Hey, Stew. - Where's Dean?
他已经走了
Uh, he, uh, had to leave.
这么快 他刚到这儿啊
Oh, so soon? He just got here.
他待了有一会了 拍了好多照片
He's been here a while. Took a bunch of pictures.
- 真遗憾 - 是啊
- Aw. That's a shame. - Yeah.
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表