剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
在今天早上7点45分准时起床
whereupon emerging from at precisely 7:45 this morning
与女儿共进早餐时,就被暗♥杀♥了
to meet his daughter for breakfast, he was to be assassinated.
我杀的
By me.
因为他参与谋杀 圣城部队指挥官卡森索瑞马尼
For his participation in the murder of Quds Force Commander Qasem Soleimani.
报复完全依照比例 和三年来的缜密计画
A retaliation wholly proportional, and three years in meticulous planning,
我现在却无法执行
which I cannot now execute,
因为伊朗在海上
because of the assumption that Iran has engaged
鲁莽开战这样的假设
in a reckless act of war at sea.
很遗憾你的损失
I'm sorry for your loss.
怀勒先生
Mr. Wyler, military action against Iran will not be considered a retaliation.
对伊朗的军事行动不会被视为报复
会被视为无端攻击
It will be seen as an unprovoked attack.
伊朗会回应
Iran will then respond,
就像你的国家回应无端攻击一样
as your country would to an unprovoked attack,
我们会动用所有工具
with every tool at our disposal.
抱歉,长官,这裡不允许访客
Sorry, sir. Visitors are not being allowed at this time.
-他们可能会为我破例 -我在温菲尔德工作了八年
Uh, they may make an exception for me. - I've worked at Winfield for eight years.
我知道每个美国人都是特例
I've learned every American is exceptional.
-今天裡面很热闹吧? -没错
A lot of action in there today, huh? - Indeed.
我就是他们在找的人
I'm the one they're looking for.
先生,我们真是鬆了一口气
Sir, we're so relieved.
-有医生吗? -我不需要
Do we have a doctor? - I don't need one.
你需要什麽?
Sir, what can we get you?
-咖啡、水、威士忌 -我不喜欢他们的咖啡
Coffee, water and scotch. - I don't love their coffee.
给我坐下
Sit the fuck down.
医生在路上了
Doctor's on her way.
他们给你打了什麽药?
Where did they dose you? - Uh...
-我的天啊
Ow! - Jesus fucking Christ.
只要不是妳刺的,就没事
Well, if you don't stab it, it's fine.
-他们有做维生素静脉注射吗? -有人带香蕉来
Do they do banana bags here? - Someone's gonna show up with a banana.
是静脉注射,含有维他命
It's an IV, with vitamins.
-对宿醉很有效 -我看看
Good for a hangover. - Let me check.
-你的头会痛吗? -嘿
Does your head hurt? - Hey.
嗨
Hi.
我没事
I'm okay.
实体隔离网路?
Air-gapped? - Yeah.
-对 -他们只给你这个?
This is the only thing they gave you? Yeah.
-对 -将军和他女儿在我们手上
We picked up the general and his daughter.
留在大使♥馆♥内,直到他们上飞机
We'll keep them at the embassy until we get them on a plane.
-他回来时需要有人守在他家 -好
Need someone on his house when he's back. - Yeah.
霍华会记下特务的描述
Howard will take down a description of the operatives.
我们想在他们消失前找到他们
We'd like to find them before they disappear.
那只是被拉到旁边,妳不能这麽做
It was a pull-aside. You can't.
她不会对他们施水刑 你得证实这件事
She won't waterboard them. You gotta verify the story.
或许只是在唬你
They're probably feeding you a load of shit.
-他穿那双鞋子? -把鞋子脱掉
Those the shoes he wore? - Take off your shoes.
如果他们窃听官邸,不会放在鞋子上
If they're gonna bug the residence, the shoes are not the way.
-如果是假消息,那就太没效率了 -把鞋子脱掉给他
If it's disinformation, it's inefficient. - Take off your shoes. Give them to him.
我们确认副首相夏辛在德黑兰
We confirmed Deputy Minister Shahin's in Tehran,
-所以如果是他... -就是他
so if it was him-- - It was him.
你不知道电♥话♥上是谁
You have no idea who was on the other end of that phone.
天啊,凯特
Christ, Kate.
我问他肚子怎麽样,他说糟透了
I asked him how his stomach was, he said it was awful.
我想我们离题了
I think we're drifting.
我们两年前在日内瓦 帮夏辛动了肠胃手术
We got Shahin a GI surgery in Geneva two years ago.
他由衷地感激
He was genuinely grateful,
但一问到他的胃怎麽样了 每一次一定都是
but ask how his stomach is, and without fail,
他一定会说比以前更糟了
he'll say it's worse than ever.
他们害怕英国水手会被冲上岸
They're terrified that British sailors are gonna start washing up on their shore.
他们试过走后门
They tried backchannels.
告诉瑞士人 他们不可能对英国战舰开火
They told the Swiss there's no way they'd shoot at a British warship.
但没人相信,所以
But no one was buying, so...
我们怎麽知道夏辛没有拿枪指着你?
How do we know Shahin didn't have five guys with guns pointed at his head?
我们不知道,所以他们才要调查
We don't. That's why they're gonna investigate it.
好吧
All right.
走吧
Come on.
如果可以的话 我们明天再带你回局裡
If it's all right, we'd like to bring you into the station tomorrow.
-当然 -抱歉
Sure. - Sorry.
很尴尬的转折,从客人变成...
It's an awkward pivot, from you as a guest to--
-利害关係人,别道歉 -去吧
Person of interest. Don't apologize. - Go.
好
Yeah.
攻坚时在门口的人都没留下
Nobody who was at the gate during the breach is still here.
屋顶和每扇门都有人守着
We got guys on the roof, every door to the house, all over the perimeter.
有谁知道这件事?
Who hears about this?
在我们调查之前,没有人知道
Until we vet it, no one.
妳不打算悄悄告诉上级吗?
Not gonna whisper it up the chain?
我不会轻声说出未经证实的资讯
I don't whisper unverified information.
-让我看起来像个蠢女人 -夫人,我很抱歉
Makes me look like a dumb broad. - Ma'am, I am so sorry.
这是我的错,我们急着拍照
This is my fault. We were rushing the photoshoot.
-警卫没时间检查... -你应该提出辞职
Security didn't have time to check-- - You should offer to resign.
白纸黑字
In writing.
当然
Of course.
老天爷,看看你的脸,又不是来真的
Oh, Jesus, look at your face. Not a real one.
你写,我拒绝接受 让你看起来像个正直的人
You write it, I refuse to accept it. Makes you look like a stand-up guy.
-我会开除我自己 -我也会
I would fire me. - I would too.
上♥床♥去
Get in bed.
如果夏辛是从德黑兰打来
If Shahin was calling from Tehran,
那一定有很多人在监听
a lot of people were listening.
对
Yep.
这表示他要靠某个有力人士的关係
Which means he had buy-in from somebody with a lot of wasta.
来接我的人不喜欢我
The guy who picked me up was not a fan.
夏辛冒了很大的风险
Shahin took a huge risk doing this.
我就跟你说过不是伊朗
I told you it wasn't Iran.
没错
You did.
经济崩♥盘♥,他们要我们解除制裁
The economy's a wreck. They want us lifting sanctions.
不会发动海上攻击
Neither an attack at sea nor an abduction of an American diplomat--
-也不会绑♥架♥外交官 -不是绑♥架♥
It wasn't an abduction. - Whatever it was.
-不是,是拉到旁边 -对,用镇定剂
It wasn't. It was a pull-aside. - Yeah, well, with sedatives.
-很快就起作用 -听起来像绑♥架♥
Short-acting. - Sounds like an abduction.
说是绑♥架♥,就会天下大乱
But if you call it that, all hell breaks loose.
跟夏辛想达到的正好相反
It's the opposite of what Shahin's trying to achieve.
不该刺你的脖子
Shouldn't have stabbed you in the neck.
夏辛也同意,他很生气
Shahin agrees. He was upset.
叫他去吃屎,我很生气
Tell him to fuck himself. I was upset.
妳很担心?
You were worried?
对,我很担心
Yeah. I was.
-我应该自己计画的 -你真幽默
Should've planned it myself. - You're funny.
你有打给夏辛吗?
Did you call Shahin?
没有
No.
你确定?
You sure?
-对 -如果你有...
Yeah. - If you did--
-我没有 -如果你恣意费劲打电♥话♥
I didn't. - If you freelance lob a call
给一个我们没有外交关係的国家
to a country with whom we have no diplomatic relations...
-我没有 -这是联邦罪行
I didn't. - ...it's a federal offense.
我们两个都不会再为政♥府♥工作了
Neither of us would work for the government again.
薪水很低,也许值得
Well, the pay is shit. It might be worth it.
我没打给他
I didn't call him.
为什麽不?要是换成我也会
Why not? It's what I would have done.
-不,妳不会 -也许吧
No, you wouldn't. - Maybe.
这是明智之举
It'd be a smart move.
妳以为我有那麽肤浅吗? 妳说“明智”,我就会让步?
You think I'm that shallow, you throw "smart" out there, I roll over?
你绝对就是那麽肤浅
You are absolutely that shallow.
我没打给夏辛
I didn't call Shahin.
留下来
Stay.
睡一下
Get some sleep.
来场〝抱歉你被绑♥架♥了〞的性♥爱♥?
Get a little sorry-you-were-abducted sex?
那不是绑♥架♥
It wasn't an abduction.
我们需要谈一谈吗?
Do we need to have a conversation?
-谈什麽? -开罗
About what? - Cairo.
更上一层楼
Taking it up a notch.
你拒绝了,我想我们的对话到此为止
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表