剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
我去散步
I went for a nice walk.
我去游泳
I took a swim.
我的老二被一个性感尤物掌控
I got my dick handled by a nubile thing,
当不是妳时,它向来都很乖
and it behaved the way it always does when it's not you.
然后我来到这裡
And then I came here.
什麽事?
Yes?
托布里吉想重演列♥宁♥格勒围城战
Trowbridge wants to reenact the Siege of Leningrad.
有什麽想法?
Thoughts?
听起来很糟
It sounds bad.
你只有这个想法?你有多嗨?
That's your only thought? How stoned are you?
我不想被引诱说出
I don't wanna get baited into saying something
让妳恨我的话
that's gonna make you hate me.
不是这样的
That's not what's happening here.
好,妳想要我帮忙,不想要我帮忙
All right, you want my help, you don't want my help.
我是妳见过最聪明的人 我是全世界最白♥痴♥的人
I'm the smartest man you've ever met, I'm the biggest idiot in the world.
我们就不能承认 我不是唯一的问题吗,凯特?
Can't we just admit that I am not the only problem, Kate?
这究竟是在搞什麽鬼?
What the fuck is this?
这是你挽救我们婚姻的最新手段吗?
Is this your latest stab at saving our marriage?
你的角色是老婆?你对我言听计从?
You're the wife? You do everything I ask?
你这麽温顺,我放你走就是疯了?
You're so goddamn docile I'd be psychotic to let you go?
对
Yeah.
马里欧,我是凯特怀勒
Mario, it's Kate Wyler.
再次踏上泥沼,我们走吧?
Once more unto the morass. Shall we?
史都华
Stuart.
-好,回到议程 -等等,等一下
Right, back to our agenda. - Hold on. One second.
一,俄♥罗♥斯♥,二,俄♥罗♥斯♥
One, Russia. Two, Russia.
-三,朱利安? -俄♥罗♥斯♥
Three-- Julian? - Russia.
俄♥罗♥斯♥
Russia!
毒物筛检结果出来了吗?
Did you get the tox screen results yet?
出来了,但这不是我打给你的原因
Yeah, but that's not why I'm calling.
我们何不从那裡开始呢?
Why don't we start there anyhow?
不是中毒,他是心脏病发作
It wasn't poison. It was a heart attack.
-但那不是... -太好了
But that's not-- - Yes!
我感觉真的是...
Oh, I feel like a weight just...
-如释重负 -很好
I feel like I just shat a brick. - Good for you.
为什麽大使要打电♥话♥给国防部
Why is the ambassador calling DoD
要一份他们要画的目标清单?
for a list of targets they'd like to paint?
妳能说白话吗?
Can you, in English?
她打给国防部,要求一份清单
She called the Department of Defense and asked for a list of things
列出他们在俄♥国♥可以放心轰炸的地方
they'd feel comfortable bombing in Russia.
我想答桉应该是没有东西 是他们可以放心轰炸的
I assume the answer is there's nothing they'd be comfortable bombing--
如果你问军方想炸毁什麽东西的列表
If you ask the military for a list of things they'd like to blow up,
他们都有答桉
they have answers.
欧盟?
The European Union?
对
Yes.
就你的想法
And in your vision of this,
在他们开口之前,还是开口时 我要替他们口♥交♥?
do I fellate them before they ask or during?
我明白...
I realize this--
德国人有小到能边说话边吸的老二
The Germans have cocks small enough to suck while speaking,
但令人意外的是比利时人没有
but the Belgians, surprisingly, do not.
-长官... -我们是大不列颠
Sir-- - We are Great Britain.
我们是全球化的英国
We are Global Britain.
我们不是在向欧盟乞求 某种微不足道的官僚报复
We are not begging the EU for some petty bureaucratic vengeance.
虽然我们很想揍回去
As much as we might wish to shove back,
但我们不能触犯 世界第二大核武库的禁忌
we cannot poke the bear with the world's second largest nuclear arsenal.
我们做能让我们所有人 远离核武天花板的事
We do what keeps all of us away from the nuclear ceiling.
-长官,我想插句话 -夫人?
Sir, I'd like to jump in for a second. - Ma'am?
我想他有话要说
I think he'd like a word.
-她在忙 -可以让我说完吗?
She's busy. - If I could I finish my thought?
-我想他不喜欢 -可以借一步说话吗?
I don't think he liked it. - If I could get a quick word?
你要提出联♥合♥国♥的强烈谴责吗?
So, what, this is where you propose a strongly-worded condemnation from the UN?
-我也不认为你会喜欢 -我不喜欢
I don't think you'd like that either. - I wouldn't.
41名英国♥军♥人死亡
Forty-one British servicemen are dead.
我有责任表扬他们的牺牲
It is my responsibility to honor their sacrifice,
给他们的家人慰藉,向全国人♥民♥证明
give solace to their families, and demonstrate to this nation
他们会受到政♥府♥保护
that they will be protected by their fucking government.
听起来你想炸掉什麽东西
It sounds like you wanna bomb something.
我们何不那麽做?
Why don't we do that?
我有国防部提供的俄♥国♥目标名单
I have a list of Russian targets provided by the Department of Defense.
你何不选一个,我们就来炸一下?
Why don't you pick one, and we'll blow something up?
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表