剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
别跟准备投掷核弹的国家比胆量
Don't play chicken with a country that's ready to lob a tactical nuke.
在那之前什麽都试试看
Try everything before that.
好主意
She's got a good idea.
我没有忘记 你是个非常有魅力富有同情心的...
It hasn't escaped me that you are an incredibly attractive, compassionate...
男人
man.
但现在我们有更重要的事要做
But, at the moment, we have bigger fish to fry.
我给了妳15年,给我一个机会
I gave you 15 years. Give me a chance.
所以你要在幕后操控副总统?
So you're back-seat driving the vice president?
所以我跟妳结婚了
So I'm married to you.
我们攻击俄♥国♥,俄♥国♥会反击
We hit Russia, Russia hits back.
但伦科夫军团不是俄♥罗♥斯♥吧?
But the Lenkov Group isn't Russia, right?
现在是妳打破东西的唯一机会
Right now is the one time you get to break shit.
你认为我应该打破什麽?
What is it that you think I should break?
国务卿
The secretary of state.
你可能看不出来,但我们在一起很棒
You may not see that right now, but we're great together.
我也感觉到了 跟妳共处一室时,我无法思考
I feel it too. I can't think when you're in the same room. I can barely breathe.
你要求英国和俄♥罗♥斯♥开战
U.S. and the UK go to war with Russia?
那就像生小孩
That's the kind of thing where people have babies.
-你是要我生... -不,这才是重点
Are you asking me to have--? - No. That's the whole point.
但一隻狗?
But, a dog?
你想跟我公开交往吗?
Do you want to be in a public relationship with me?
想
Yes.
总比一个好,对吧?
It's better than one, isn't it?
什麽?
What?
两个
Two.
片名:头号♥外交官
我该走了
I should go.
去哪裡?
Where?
回我的房♥间
Back to my room,
趁员工还没发现我时
before the staff find me.
你可以放鬆个五分钟
You can relax for five minutes.
妳是要我留下来吗?
Are you asking me to stay?
我是说你可以放轻鬆
I'm saying you can relax.
妳是在叫我留下来吗?
Are you asking me to stay?
你是在叫我挽留你吗?
Are you asking me to ask you to stay?
我该叫吗?
Should I?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
我不该那样对你
I shouldn't do that to you.
妳应该对我为所欲为
You should do whatever you want to me.
我不该
I shouldn't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什麽?
Why?
我以为你做不到
I didn't think you could do it.
因为我是个溷蛋
Because I'm an asshole.
妳是溷蛋,但妳有理由担心
You are an asshole but you had reason to worry.
你很棒
You were great.
我一直很棒,有时候 要等到稍后才会知道
I always am. Sometimes you don't know 'til later.
你不该原谅我
You should not forgive me.
也许我不会
Maybe I won't.
-不,我会 -别这样
Nah, I will. - Don't do that.
不要让我一个人排除万难
Don't make me be the only one who thinks through the obstacles.
我可以应付的
I can handle it.
我不行,我不喜欢对你那麽生气
I can't. I don't like being that angry at you.
那什麽方法有用?
So, what worked?
过去几天,有用,对吧?
Last few days, it worked, right?
-没错 -对,为什麽?
It did. - Yeah, so why?
我不知道
I don't know.
不,妳得把话说清楚
No, you gotta make it clear.
显然我不是每次都知道
Obviously, I don't always know.
什麽成功了?
What worked?
我是说,妳设定了计画
I mean, you set the agenda.
妳想出了一个登月计画
You came up with a moonshot.
我打了几通电♥话♥ 让妳觉得妳不是孤军奋战
I made a few phone calls to make you feel you weren't in it alone.
你没有那麽做
That's not what you did.
-没有吗? -没有
No? - No.
-那我做了什麽? -你打了上百通电♥话♥
So, what did I do? - You made a hundred phone calls.
你让大家觉得聪明又重要
You made people feel brilliant and important.
-他们追着你不放,急着想帮忙 -他们的确聪明又重要
They run after you, desperate to help. - They are brilliant and important.
凤♥凰♥城那傢伙?
The guy from Phoenix?
他只是很重要
He's just important.
你不讨厌吗?
You didn't hate it?
什麽?
What?
当替补歌♥手
Being a backup singer.
我没有
No, I didn't.
我以为我会讨厌
I thought I would.
但是...
But, uh...
并不会
no.
还蛮好玩的
It was kind of fun.
我不想閒着什麽都不干
I don't want to do nothing.
当然了
Well, of course not.
我还不想退休
I'm not ready to retire.
我绝对不会这麽想
I would never think that.
你知道,我过去十年 没有只去把皮肤晒黑
You know, I didn't spend the last decade working on my tan.
对,我知道
Yeah, I know that.
当替补歌♥手是份重责大任
It can be a big job, being a backup singer.
妳才没有那麽做
That's not quite what you did.
哼歌♥
Humming.
都是妳促成的
You made it all happen.
不管我想到了什麽愚蠢的计画
Whatever fuck-witted scheme I came up with.
我觉得你不该开始促成这一切
I don't think you should start with making it all happen.
-当然 -那可能会很棘手
Sure. - That could get tricky.
天啊,凯特
Jesus, Kate,
我参加了为期两天的 世界领袖紧急会议
I attended a two-day emergency meeting of world leaders
除非我开口,否则我不发言
and I did not speak unless spoken to.
你太棒了
You were so great.
我花了很多时间讨论下雨的事
I spent a shocking amount of time discussing the rain.
你太棒了
You were so great.
别走
Don't go.
还不行
Not yet.
妳要我留下来吗?
Do you want me to stay?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我不要你离开
But I don't want you to go.
别抓狂
Don't freak out.
我已经很喜欢了
Love it already.
我想暂停...
I wanna hit pause on...
宣布我们的关係
declaring our relationship status.
-直到俄♥罗♥斯♥的事落幕 -好
Just 'til the Russia thing plays out. - Okay.
是吗?
Is it?
是的
Yeah.
怎麽了?
What?
我没事,只是...
I'm cool, it's just...
怎麽了?
What?
大家等俄♥罗♥斯♥事件发生已经等了很久
People have waited a long time for the Russia thing to play out.
我说的是一週
I'm talking a week.
拿破崙告诉乔瑟芬 他想等到俄♥国♥事件落幕再说
Napoleon told Joséphine he wanted to wait 'til the Russia thing played out.
我就知道这会是个问题
I knew this was gonna be a problem.
我不喜欢对我老闆说谎
I don't love lying to my boss.
她才当了你老闆十分钟 你可以喜欢对她说谎再久一点
She's been your boss for ten minutes. You can not love it a little longer.
我现在的状况是 如果马上说些什麽,会很奇怪
I'm in that zone where it would've been weird to say something right off.
现在奇怪的是,我竟然还没说
Now it's weird I haven't mentioned it yet.
-我以不提事情为生 -对,很奇怪
I don't mention things for a living. - Yeah, it's fucking weird.
我没活在那个
I don't live under the misconception
每个人都知道事来龙去脉的 错误观念之中
that anybody knows the whole story of anything, ever.
所以我不会被迫分享 我认为我知道的一切
So I'm not compelled to share everything I think I know.
我可以省略一些事情
I can leave stuff out.
大家都这麽做
Everybody does it.
我只是认知到这一点
I'm just cognizant of it.
这是高级的合理化
This is some high-end rationalizing.
没人需要分心,这是底线
Nobody needs the distraction is the bottom line.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表