剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
Welcome back. - Morning, Ronnie.
还没到早上,夫人
It's not morning, ma'am.
首相一小时后要见妳
The prime minister wants to see you in an hour.
在哪裡?
Where?
他在英国企业董事协会有活动
Uh, he has an event at the IoD.
他会找时间出去
He'll find a minute to step out.
丹尼森会去吗?
Is Dennison gonna be there?
我不知道
I don't know.
他应该在的
Well, he should be.
首相一定会气疯的
The PM is gonna lose his fucking mind.
有人教过我,如果你真的很累
Somebody taught me that if you are really tired
你就换鞋子
and you change your shoes,
骗你的身体,以为现在是早上
you trick your body into thinking it's morning.
也许换鞋子...和其他东西
Maybe change your shoes... and everything else.
你看到了吗?
Do you see this?
看到了
Yeah, I do.
这就是我穿黑西装的原因
This is why I wear a black suit.
穿黑色西装看不出来
This doesn't show on a black suit.
让我看起来像疯子
It makes me look insane.
-我帮妳找套黑色衣服如何? -太好了
How about I get you something black? - Great.
裤子
Pants.
不准拿洋装
No fucking dresses.
什麽事?
Yeah?
他们行军进入乌克兰 以为用汽油价格
They marched into Ukraine, and thought to buy our assent
来买♥♥我们的同意
with the price of petrol.
(能源自给自足)
我们觉得,不可以
We thought, no.
我们终止了俄♥罗♥斯♥石油的进口
We ended the import of Russian oil.
虽然风变冷,燃料变贵
And though the winds grew cold and fuel grew dear,
我们的家仍旧亮着...
our homes blazed forth
好,等一下,我要出去了
with the bright lights of freedom. - Yeah, just hang on. I'm stepping outside.
冷风吹过大地
Cold winds blew through the land...
不,还在,好
No, still here. Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
-12分钟 -首相
Twelve minutes. - Prime Minister.
12分钟
Twelve minutes
在我告诉利比亚,我要从 伦科夫军队手中救出他们后
after I told Libya I was saving them from the Lenkov troops.
我就接到加侬的电♥话♥
That's when I got the Ganon call.
我已经接受利比亚的感谢 亲吻皇家戒指
I had already accepted Libya's thanks, kissed the royal ring.
12分钟后
And 12 minutes later,
一通1分42秒的电♥话♥,非常感谢
in a phone call lasting one minute and 42 seconds, thank you kindly,
加侬明确地叫我撤退
Ganon told me, in no uncertain terms, to pull back.
把我嘴裡的话变成肥皂
Turned the words to soap in my mouth.
要我通知利比亚按兵不动
Informed me to inform Libya to sit tight
等待美国改变心意
whilst the Americans changed our minds for us.
总统是为了英国好
The president wants what's best for the UK.
别自取其辱
Don't embarrass yourself.
他不认为我们能忽视
He didn't feel we could ignore the possibility
俄♥罗♥斯♥不是幕后主使的可能性
that the Russian state was not behind the attack.
我们的目标不是俄♥国♥政♥府♥ 而是调皮的佣兵
We're not going after the Russian state. We're going after naughty mercenaries.
想起来了吗?
Does this ring a bell?
如果有办法缓和情势...
If there is any way to de-escalate--
不是说要吓阻吗?
What happened to deterrence?
-他失去兴趣了? -不是
He lost interest? - No.
如果我没记错,是妳
I was led to believe-- by, if memory serves, you--
让我相信总统也认为 利比亚的和平值得我们花时间
that the president also thought that peace in Libya was worth our time.
他相信一群法国佬 逮捕某个不知名的黑♥手♥党♥成员
Does he believe that the arrest of some nameless Russian mafioso
就能弥补40名军人的死亡吗?
by a posse of frogs will answer the deaths of 40 servicemen?
如果我们逮捕伦科夫 他会告诉我们是谁雇用他的
If we bring in Lenkov, he will tell us who actually hired him.
那得花上一辈子的时间
That will take forever.
总统了解那一点,他不是很高兴
The president understands that, and he's not thrilled about it.
我斩钉截铁地告诉加侬 延期是不可接受的
I told Ganon, in no uncertain terms, that an extended delay was not acceptable.
无法回应英国的需求
It was not responsive to the needs of the United Kingdom.
加侬提到你的担忧
Ganon brought up your concerns.
我也是
And so did I.
跟总统说?
To the president?
在椭圆形办公室
In the Oval Office.
没有人忽视交换条件
Nobody is ignoring the trade-offs.
总统非常感激你的耐心
The president is incredibly grateful for your patience.
他没有耐心
He does not have it.
那些日子让人耳目一新
There was something refreshing about the days
美国人看着我们的脸说我们应该去死
when America looked us in the face and said we should go fuck ourselves.
现在我们又回去听乾柴烈火 然后说这是爱
Now we're back to getting dry-buggered and told it's love.
-怎麽样? -很棒
How did it go? Great.
你们有谈到副总统的事吗?
Did you talk about the vice presidency?
没有
No.
连比莉都没谈?
Not even with Billie?
没有
Nope.
她有提到加侬吗?
She say anything about Ganon?
没有
She did not.
妳有问吗?
Did you ask?
我什麽都没说,哈尔 没跟总统或比莉说
I said no words, Hal. Not to the president, not to Billie.
我在兰利做了简报 他们把我的资料好好琢磨
I briefed at Langley. They put my information into the mill.
我跟90个人 在椭圆形办公室待了40秒
I was in the Oval Office with 90 other people for 40 seconds,
然后就走了
and then I was gone.
该死
Oh, shit.
然后托布里吉要求我出席
Then Trowbridge requested my presence
钜细靡遗地说明 我强塞给他的计画是如何泡汤的
for a blow-by-blow of how the plan I shoved down his throat vaporized.
-利比亚? -他们往另一个方向去了
Libya? - They're going another way.
-更好的路? -托布里吉可不这麽认为
A better way? - Not if you ask Trowbridge.
-妳说什麽? -我说我试过了
What did you say? - I said I tried.
我说总统感受到他的痛苦
I said the president feels his pain.
我说我在坚毅桌前下跪
I said I fell to my knees in front of the Resolute Desk
恳求总统重新考虑
and begged the president to reconsider.
但经过深思熟虑后
But on further reflection,
显然这才是对英国最好的选择
it's clear that this is really what's best for the United Kingdom.
我绝对没有说我像个白♥痴♥一样 静静地站在椭圆办公室
I definitely didn't say I stood quietly in the Oval like a fucking moron
看着加侬开着拖拉机辗过我的脸
while Ganon drove a tractor over my face.
我看到吉儿了
I saw Jill.
克莱?
Klein?
很糟吗?
Bad?
你觉得呢?
What the fuck do you think?
我得打给丹尼森,告诉他我们的进度
I need to call Dennison and tell him where we're at.
有点晚了,不是吗?
Bit late, no?
托布里吉会试着炸毁一切,所以...
Trowbridge is gonna try to blow it all up, so...
妳可以早上再打给他
You can call him in the morning.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表