剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
我刚得知雷本总统...
I've just learned that President Rayburn,
(前情提要)
本来承诺支持一项拯救我们同胞的
who had pledged his support in a rather complex mission
複杂海上任务
rescuing our men and women at sea,
但却决定撤销这项承诺
saw fit to revoke that promise.
我们跟所有情报单位都谈过了
We are talking to every intelligence service on the map.
但没跟伊朗情报单位谈
We're not talking to Iranian intelligence.
你得正式召见伊朗大使
You need to officially summon the Iranian ambassador.
-他们有情报要给我们 -我们?
They have intel for us. - Us?
当你寻求帮助时 你知道我会帮你吧?
When you asked for help, you did realize that I would then help?
-哈贾大使,这位是... -我知道她是谁
Ambassador Hajjar, this is-- - I know who it is.
-没人知道大使在这裡 -我奉命给你们一个名字
Nobody knows the ambassador's here. - I was instructed to give you a name.
一个似乎主导这次攻击的人
An individual who appears to have directed the attack.
大使,你还好吗?
Ambassador, are you okay?
叫他的人进来
Call his guy.
妳不能在现场
You can't be here.
该死的俄♥国♥人
It's the fucking Russians.
英国被俄♥国♥人攻击
The United Kingdom got attacked by Russia.
-这有什麽好笑的? -再帮我倒一杯
Why is that funny? - Pour me another.
-我真是个白♥痴♥ -不,没关係
Oh. I'm a bloody idiot. - No, it's fine.
片名:头号♥外交官
如果我们跟俄♥罗♥斯♥开战 我们该养条狗
If we go to war with Russia, we should get a dog.
为了自保?
For protection?
不是
No.
美国和英国跟俄♥罗♥斯♥开战?
U.S. and the UK go to war with Russia?
就跟生孩子差不多
That's the kind of thing where people have babies.
因为是世界末日
'Cause it's apocalyptic.
小孩能让人活得更积极
Babies are life-affirming.
-你是要我生...? -没有
Are you asking me to have a--? - No.
没有
No.
这就是重点
That's the whole point.
我们才刚开始,我们没有要生小孩
We're a new thing. We are not having a baby.
但是养狗?
But a dog?
你是要求我搬去跟你住?
Are you asking me to move in with you?
不是
No.
狗可以一半的时间住这 一半的时间住我家
The dog can live half-time here, half-time my place.
我要养鱼
I'm getting a fish.
总统要来志奋
The president wants to come to Chevening.
-什麽? -是俄♥罗♥斯♥
What? - It was Russia.
他们不想把计画交给加侬
They don't wanna leave the planning to Ganon.
不要...
No, no, no.
白宫认为这是对美国的间接攻击
The White House sees this as an indirect hit on the U.S.
如果雷本来,托布里吉也会来
If Rayburn comes, Trowbridge comes.
重点是我们达成俄♥罗♥斯♥政策协议
The whole point is that we hash out the Russia policy,
外相对外相
secretary to secretary,
然后完整地慢慢往上呈报
and then we send it up the ladder, fully baked.
嗨,琳赛
Hi, Lindsay.
请凯伦听电♥话♥
Can you put Karen on?
谢谢
Thanks.
你会是个紧张兮兮的家长 即使是对鱼也一样
You're gonna be a nervous parent. Even to a fish.
凯伦,嗨
Karen, hi.
听着,总统现在不该上飞机
Listen, the president should not be getting on a plane right now.
我们有加侬和外相
We have Ganon and the foreign secretary,
处理一个同一地点、同一时间的 一级目标已经够了
that's enough Level 1 targets in one place at one time.
不安全,对吧?
It's not safe, right?
我们可以让它安全
We can make it safe.
妳到底帮不帮我?
Will you fucking help me out?
嘿,猜猜谁刚进办公室了,等等
Guess who just popped in the office. Hold on.
凯伦?
Karen?
嗨,我是艾德拉朴
Hi, it's Eidra Park.
我知道,我很久没见到妳了 妳好吗?
I know, I never see you anymore. How are you?
真的吗?
Seriously?
凯儿,这件事要保密
Kar, this stays in the vault,
但妳知道昨天死在这裡的 那位伊朗大使吗?
but you know the Iranian ambassador who died here yesterday?
毒物检测结果还没出来
Tox screen isn't back yet.
也就是说我们不能排除被下毒
Which means we can't rule out poisoning.
不,外相没有对他下毒
No, the foreign secretary didn't poison him,
但俄♥国♥人可能 在他到办公室前就对他下毒了
but the Russians could have before he even got to the office.
等等,真的吗?
Wait, really?
我只是说,在我们搞清楚情况之前
I'm just saying that until we know what's going on,
我觉得总统在华府会比较好
I think I'd feel better if the president was in D.C.
好耶
Yes.
是你叫他们这麽做的吗?
Did you tell them to do this?
做什麽?
What?
-他们帮我收拾行李 -对,他们当然会
They packed me. - Yeah, of course they did.
他们...
They--
他们帮我打包了卫生棉条
They packed me tampons.
他们顾虑周全
They think ahead.
八条量多、四条量少和止痛药
Eight supers, four lights, and Advil.
他们还真清楚我他妈的月经週期
They know where I am on my fucking moon cycle.
俄♥罗♥斯♥不想跟我们和英国开战 对吧?
Russia doesn't wanna go to war with us and the Brits, right?
我不知道他们要什麽
I have no idea what they want.
他们陷害伊朗
They framed Iran.
他们要我们跟伊朗开战?
Did they want us to go to war with Iran?
他们很狡猾
They're tricky.
我不喜欢别人碰我的东西
I don't love people touching my stuff,
但他们做得很好
but they do a very nice job.
所以开始了
And so it begins.
什麽?
What?
妳会习惯的
You're gonna get used to this.
不,我不会
No, I am not.
好吧
Well...
我们不在时,他们应该帮你收拾行李 这样你就可以走了
They should pack you while we're gone. Then you'll just be ready to go.
瞧瞧,妳顾虑得也很周全
Look at that. You think ahead too.
怎麽?
What?
没事
Nothing.
有什麽我们该谈一谈的吗?
Is there a talk we're supposed to have?
没有
No.
-该死 -没有啦
Shit. - No.
谢谢你跟我上♥床♥
Thank you for fucking me.
不,我不认为这会改变
No, I don't think it changes
我们婚姻的基本不可行性
the fundamental non-viability of our marriage.
我从没这样想过,好吗?
At no point did I think it did, okay?
这很自私
It was selfish.
如果自私是这个样子的话
Well, if that's what selfish looks like...
-你不一定要配合 -别自以为是了
You don't have to come to this thing. - Get over yourself.
我们结束了
We're done.
我只是第一段宣传照时的花瓶
I'm arm candy for the first tranche of photo ops,
然后我照计画离开
then I drift off as planned.
这不代表妳不能偶尔回来
Doesn't mean you can't come back to the trough every now and then.
我只是...
I just...
我不想让事情不清不楚
I don't want things to be unclear.
凯萨琳
Katherine...
只有妳能毁掉死亡联盟灰烬裡
only you can ruin a perfectly good, wordless roll
完美的悲伤名册
in the ashes of a dead union.
好
Okay.
很好
Good.
这是外相他妈的乡村碉堡
It's the foreign secretary's fucking country bunker.
我们不需要再搜查一次
We don't need another sweep of the property,
只要让大使准时抵达就好
we need to get the ambassador there on time.
麦克纳先生说我们不能忽视
Mr. McNabb says we can't ignore the possibility
屋内出现威胁的可能性
of a threat from inside the house.
他担心丹尼森吗?
Is he worried about Dennison?
你告诉他,如果他担心外相
You tell him if he is worried about the foreign secretary,
他就太超过了
he is way over the fucking line.
我们不会对盟友搜身
We don't frisk our allies.
他说外相是我们的盟友
He says the foreign secretary is our ally.
我不是那麽说的
That is not what I said.
麦克纳先生重申 大使的安全是他的专长
Mr. McNabb reiterates the ambassador's safety is his area of expertise.
我知道
I know that.
他还要提醒你 上次外相跟外交官见面
He also wishes to remind you the last time the foreign secretary met with a diplomat,
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表