剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
难以置信
Unbelievable.
请她有空时回电好吗?
Can you ask her to get back to us when she has a moment?
不可能
Not gonna happen.
也许她病了?她不接我们的电♥话♥
Maybe she's sick or something.
She's not answering any of our calls.
怀勒先生?
Mr. Wyler?
让我跟他独处半小时
You should give me a half hour alone with him.
-让我解释 -先生,不要
Let me explain. Sir, no.
去跟那个人说我要过去
Go tell the guy I'm coming.
大使...
The ambassador--
每次我开口,大使就发飙
The ambassador blows her coat every time I open my mouth.
-别让它激怒你 -哈尔
Don't let it rattle you. - Hal.
她让你相信我是拿着猎枪的猴子
She's got you convinced I'm a monkey with a shotgun,
但有时候道歉就只是道歉
but sometimes an apology is just an apology.
“我本来要请你喝一杯 现在没了,抱歉”
"I was gonna buy you a drink, now I'm not gonna buy you a drink. Sorry."
-我会请他喝两杯 -他不要你请两杯
I'll buy him two drinks. - He doesn't want two from you.
你在国♥务♥院♥工作 你会请他喝难喝的赤霞珠,两次
You work for the State Department. You'll buy him a shitty cabernet. Twice.
葛洛夫先生,我是罗尼巴克赫斯特 史都华海佛的同事
Mr. Grove, I'm Ronnie Buckhurst. I work with Stuart Hayford.
-他在讲电♥话♥,他马上过来 -谁?
He's stuck on a call. He'll be right in. - Who?
史都华海佛,伦敦领♥事♥馆♥副馆长
Stuart Hayford. Deputy Chief of Mission at Embassy London.
怀勒先生在哪裡?
Where's Mr. Wyler?
怀勒夫人才是大使 她请海佛先生来见你
Mrs. Wyler is the ambassador. She asked Mr. Hayford to meet with you.
不
No.
我想独处一下
I would appreciate a moment alone.
至少穿上我的外套,天冷
At least take my coat. It's freezing.
我没事
I'm fine.
看得出来
I can see that.
好,把他妈的外套给我
Okay, give me your fucking coat.
-你一直在耍我吗? -搞什麽?
Have you been playing me? - What on--?
一直以来都是暗♥杀♥行动 你却要求逮捕?
Asking for an arrest when all along it's been a hit?
我完全听不懂妳在说什麽
I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.
刺杀伦科夫
Lenkov's assassination.
法国警方收到指示退下
French police have been instructed to stand down.
英国特种部队则採取 宾拉♥登♥式的突袭行动
While British Special Forces conduct a bin Laden-style raid
就是要消灭罗曼伦科夫
to take out Roman Lenkov.
-太荒谬了 -事实就是如此
That's absurd. - It's what's happening.
-我们不会暗♥杀♥人 -我们也不会
We don't assassinate people. - We don't either.
除非有其必要
Except when we do.
托布里吉不会那麽做 那会让他的政♥府♥垮台
Trowbridge wouldn't. It would bring down his government.
为什麽?
And why?
如果他能逮捕伦科夫
If he can arrest Lenkov,
查出是谁雇用他 然后对他们降下地狱之火
learn who hired him, and rain hellfire on them,
那就值得了
that is worth something.
一具伦科夫的尸体对他没好处
A dead Lenkov doesn't do him any good.
他说太慢了
He said it was too slow.
-逮捕 -所以他下了格杀令?
An arrest. - So he issued a kill order?
-显然是的 -不会
Apparently. - No.
除非他...
Unless he...
-怎样?
What?
-有一个例外根据情报局法
There's an exception, under the Intelligence Services Act.
但那需要授权
But that-- that requires authorization.
-他授权了 -他不能授权
He authorized it. - He can't.
-需要批准和签名 -谁批准的?
It needs approval and a signature. - From who?
我
Me.
也许是我漏掉了一个请求
Maybe there's a request I missed.
他们不会在你的电邮裡提出暗♥杀♥要求
They won't put a kill request in your e-mail.
要求某种形式的会面并且得到授权
Yes, but a request for a certain type of meeting, where it would be authorized.
-那是你的工作电♥话♥? -对
Is that your work phone? - Yes.
-政♥府♥发的手♥机♥? -他们会送去那裡
A government-issued phone? - It's where they would send it.
-给我 -等我一下
Give it to me. - Just give me one moment.
妳在做什麽?
What are you doing?
-华伦 -搞什麽?
Warren! What the fuck?
一个死了的伦科夫
Listen to me. A dead Lenkov is only good for the people who hired him.
只对雇用他的人有好处
A dead Lenkov is only good for the people who hired him.
如果首相尼可托布里吉 想置他于死地...
If Prime Minister Nicol Trowbridge wants him dead...
尼可托布里吉雇用了他
Nicol Trowbridge hired him.
我在等怀勒先生,懂吗?
I was expecting Mr. Wyler.
我不想跟你们大使♥馆♥的人说话
I do not wish to speak to anyone from your embassy.
-葛洛夫先生,抱歉我迟到了 -葛洛夫先生,梅里特
Mr. Grove. Sorry I'm late. - Mr. Grove. Merritt!
这频道有任何接收站
Any station this channel,
这是海豚3-6,正在盲传
this is Dolphin 3-6, transmitting in the blind.
这频道有任何接收站
Any station this channel,
这是海豚3-6,正在盲传
this is Dolphin 3-6, transmitting in the blind.
有任何接收站,这是海豚3-6
Any station, this is Dolphin 3-6.
我们怀疑通讯失败,正在盲传
We suspected comms failure. Transmitting in the blind.
海豚3-6,什麽都没听到,退出
Dolphin 3-6, nothing heard. Out.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表