剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
他打给夏辛 还是传烽烟信♥号♥♥给他,我不知道
He called Shahin, or sent him a smoke signal, I don't know.
-就是这样 -是吗?
That's the whole story.
对
Is it? - Yeah.
所以...继续吧
So... onward.
喔,就这样?
Oh, that's it? Uh-huh.
我直接走出去说 〝我重新想过了,放下吧〞
I just march out and say, "Hey, I rethought it. Let's go wide."
-对 -基于什麽理由?
Yeah. - Based on what?
我丈夫偷熘出去 打电♥话♥给伊朗?还对我说谎?
My husband snuck out and called Iran? And then lied to me about it?
-你觉得别人会怎麽想? -谁在乎?
How do you think that fucking looks? - Who cares?
我在乎,这裡应该归我管
I care! I am supposed to run this place.
我第一天差点被国务卿开除
I was almost fired by the secretary of state on day one.
向哈尔怀勒致敬
Hat tip, Hal Wyler.
第二天,我成了时尚杂♥志♥模特儿 受潮汐荷尔蒙的影响
And day two, I'm a Vogue model at the mercy of tidal hormones.
聪明人会听其他聪明人的话 然后改变心意
Smart people listen to other smart people, and change their minds.
我告诉当地局长,她就像柯林鲍尔 推销大规模杀伤性武器
I told the chief of station she was like Colin Powell selling WMD.
我的领♥事♥馆♥副馆长觉得 我气你抢了我的锋头气到
My DCM thinks I'm so upset you've eclipsed me,
我真的拉在裤子上了
I actually shit my pants.
多亏你的干预
Thanks to your intervention,
我在最重要的两个同事面前
I appear, to the two most important colleagues I have in this mission...
像个他妈的神经病
like a fucking psychotic!
请帮我接国务卿
I'd like to speak to the secretary of state, please.
大使
Ambassador.
(国务卿)
Iranian denials haven't convinced since... I'm trying to remember a time.
伊朗的否认就未被採信 打从...我在努力回想是什麽时候
取消暗♥杀♥是相当重要的举动
Calling off an assassination is a not-insignificant gesture.
我觉得很感人
I find it very moving.
消息来源很有说服力 联繫的两端都是
The source was compelling. On both ends of the reach out.
-中情局还在调查 -这是我的错
CIA is still vetting it. - That's my fault.
所以我才亲自联络你
It's why I contacted you myself.
希望你能相信我的话
I'm hoping you can put some stock in my word.
我太太说《时尚》杂♥志♥ 称妳为外交的未来
My wife says that Vogue named you the future of diplomacy.
所以我最好仔细听
So I'd better listen.
长官,是哈尔
Sir. It was Hal.
怀勒
Wyler.
天啊
Jesus.
我知道可能会引起一些怀疑
Knowing it might be greeted with some skepticism,
所以我请他们先确认清楚再向你提
I asked them to dot all their I's before they brought it to you.
该死
Shit.
-你得告诉总统他不该来 -妳开玩笑吗?
Tell the president he shouldn't come. -Are you kidding?
在地狱之火的咆哮之后
The optics of him and Trowbridge shoulder to shoulder
他和托布里吉并肩的观感...
after the hellfire rant--
观感看来,总统已经 准备好进军德黑兰了
The optics are that it looks like the president is ready to march on Tehran.
如果你丈夫是对的 24小时后,我们就得把一切倒转
If your husband's right, 24 hours later, we'll have to roll that all back.
观感上来说,他看起来像个白♥痴♥
The optics of that are he looks like an idiot.
在这裡,我们称之为星期二
Around here, we call that Tuesday.
-穆♥斯♥林♥人在街上被攻击 -这也算在我头上吗?
Muslims are being attacked in the street. - Is that on me too?
总统想要看起来像个英雄 搂着英国佬
The president wanted to look like a hero, throw his arm around the Brits,
让大家知道在我们对全世界
show everyone we're the ally we used to be
失去兴趣之前,我们的盟谊一如从前
before we lost interest in the whole fucking world.
那是我的工作,如果是的话 但他想要,所以就给他吧
That's my job, if it's anyone's. But he wanted it, so he's got it.
长官,我不确定 “他自找的,就让他自食恶果”
Sir. I'm not sure "he made his bed, now let's let him lie in it"
是对全球稳定最好的作法
is the best thing for global stability.
取消行程,对全球稳定就有好处?
Canceling the trip, that's good for global stability?
不是很理想
It's not ideal.
如果妳在我们宣布参访前 先来找我,也许吧
If you'd come to me before we announced the visit, maybe.
现在太迟了
Now, it's too late.
他们来找妳,加侬怎麽说?
They're for you. What did Ganon say?
我要找外交大臣
I need to talk to the foreign secretary.
加侬这麽说?
Ganon said that?
不,是我说的
No. I'm saying that.
妳明天会见到外交大臣
You'll see the foreign secretary tomorrow.
在午餐时,总统穿着炭黑色西装
At the lunch, to which the president is wearing a charcoal suit.
所以妳不能穿炭黑色
So you can't wear charcoal.
-有哪一件吸引妳吗? -没有
Any of these grab you? - No.
夫人,我也不喜欢这段对话中的我
Ma'am, I don't love me in this conversation either,
但造型师是我们这裡
but the stylist is now a person of interest
最大的安全漏洞的嫌疑人
in the biggest security breach we've had at Winfield.
-我们只能靠自己了 -爱莉丝?
We'll have to muscle through on our own. - Alysse?
在外交办公室之后
After the Foreign Office.
车子
Car. Cars.
妳不能去拜访外交大臣
You can't drop in on the foreign secretary.
你跟这傢伙相处的时间 比前一任的一年裡还多
You've spent more time with the guy than your predecessors did in a year.
今天是个大日子
It's been a big day.
妳不能再这样了
You've got to stop.
外交大臣办公室,有什麽事吗?
Foreign secretary's office. How may I help you?
大家会开始閒言閒语
Tongues will start to wag.
-抱歉打扰了,我知道你很忙 -一点也不
Sorry to barge in. I know you're swamped. - Not at all.
我想谈谈雷本总统来访的事
I wanted to touch base about President Rayburn's visit.
感人肺腑的支持
A moving show of support.
会议的气氛可能会从我们的角度改善
The atmosphere around the meeting might be improved from our standpoint,
只要首相澄清对伊朗的评论
with a clarification of the prime minister's remark about Iran.
据我所知,首相只会重複
As I understand it, the prime minister was repeating
他从雷本总统那裡听到的话
what he'd heard from President Rayburn. What was the phrase?
-那是国家元首对国家元首的谈话 -点亮这个地方
That was one head of state to another. -"Light the place up."
一通私人电♥话♥上的对话
On a private call.
这是掉在一片麦克风之海裡
This was dropped into a sea of microphones.
同情悲伤的寡妇,可惜被曲解了
Sympathy for a grieving widow, sadly misconstrued.
已经不只是悲伤了
We are way past sad.
四个人在街上被撞倒 其中两个是小孩
Four people were mowed down in the street, two are children,
-他们的母亲死了 -他们的父亲也是
their mother is dead. - As is their father.
大约半小时前
About half an hour ago.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
听着,最担心街头暴♥力♥的人
Look, no one is more disturbed about violence in our streets
-莫过于托布里奇首相 -当然
than Prime Minister Trowbridge. - Of course.
但是无端攻击我们的军队
But an unprovoked attack on our troops
来自一个有攻击历史的国家
from a nation with a history of aggressive--
不是伊朗
It's not Iran.
不是伊朗
It's not Iran.
好吧,那是我们的错
Well, then, our mistake.
你会问我怎麽知道的...
You're going to ask me how I know...
妳不肯说,但幸好妳向我保证
You won't say, but fortunately, I have your word.
他们绑♥架♥了我丈夫,取消了暗♥杀♥
They kidnapped my husband and called off a hit.
他们本来要暗♥杀♥美国将军 但没有动手
They were going to assassinate an American general and didn't.
那是祭品,就像门阶上的死松鼠
It was an offering, like a dead squirrel on the doorstep.
不是伊朗干的
It wasn't Iran.
美国总统不能站在刚发表
The president of the United States can't stand next to a prime minister
恐伊♥斯♥兰♥战争言论的首相旁边
who has just hocked up an Islamophobic war whoop.
他必须收回
He has to walk it back.
大使,排名第十不可能收回任何事情
Ambassador, Number 10 will walk back nothing.
什麽都不会
Nothing.
如果妳担心,就去找雷本总统
If you're concerned, I urge you to speak with President Rayburn,
他显然对首相有很大的影响力
who clearly has a great deal of influence over the prime minister.
谢谢妳来
Thank you for coming.
午餐后,我有时间...
Right after lunch. I have the time...
喔,去餐厅,壁炉架,不是桌子
Oh, to the dining room. The mantel, not the table.
每次正式用餐时 我都会给维尔太太一份菜单
I always gave Mrs. Vayle a copy of the menu on the day of a formal meal.
她喜欢放在她的回忆录裡 要给怀勒先生吗?
She liked to put them in her memory book. Should I give one to Mr. Wyler?
怀勒先生没有回忆录
Mr. Wyler does not keep a memory book.
妳可以挽救
You can salvage this.
总统一到,就引起他的注意
Buttonhole the president as soon as he arrives
妳说服他不要参加午餐会
and you talk him out of the lunch.
至少不要让他和托布里吉并排的合照
At the very least out of the photo op with him and Trowbridge side by side
像是黑暗迷幻的伊♥拉♥克♥之旅
like some dark acid flashback of the road to Iraq.
你必须离开
You need to leave.
-吃点东西,妳已经跌到谷底了 -离开这个国家
Eat something. You've been bottoming out. - Leave this country.
午餐一结束,就搭机去别的地方
As soon as this lunch is over, get on some plane going someplace
-离开这裡 -什麽?
and not be here anymore. - What?
你以不恰当的方式接近一个
You made an inappropriate outreach to a hostile power
与我们没有外交关係的敌对势力
with whom we have no diplomatic relations.
你让调查变得更加困难
You made an investigation exponentially more difficult.
你彻底搞乱了我的思绪 让我无法好好思考
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表