剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
"Hellfire on Tehran" got Nicol Trowbridge the bump of a lifetime.
燃起德黑兰的地狱之火 给尼可托布里吉载难逢的重击
If he's standing next to the president, he's gonna say it again.
如果他在总统旁边,他会再说一次
我们会派航♥空♥母舰到波斯湾 送他们到巴林
We'll send a carrier group to the Gulf, give them a ride to Bahrain.
船要沉了
His ship is sinking.
你怎麽没告诉我船要沉了?
How do you not tell me the ship is sinking?
因为船没有沉
Because it isn't.
如果房♥子失火了,你得告诉我
If the house is on fire, you tell me.
房♥子失火了
The house is on fire!
首相设计以美国硬体
The prime minister is setting the stage for an attack
与舰队发动攻击
on American hardware and American troops.
哈尔和我第一次讨论时 听起来很荒谬
When Hal and I first spoke, it sounded ridiculous,
但一个月之后,似乎很棒
but a month later, it seems brilliant.
-她一个月前打给你 -事关副总统之职
She called you a month ago. - It's the vice presidency.
-你要我考虑一下吗? -是的
You want me to think about it? - Yeah, I do.
当你说:“我们结束了”
When you said, "We're done,"
-你觉得我们结束了吗? -没有
did you think we were done? - No.
你觉得他们会包围第五舰队吗?
You think they'll swarm the Fifth Fleet?
我想他们会把火箭推进榴弹 装上一艘拖网渔船
I think they're gonna load an RPG onto a fishing trawler
看看会打中什麽
and see what they can hit.
-情况如何? -没有船舰
How are we doing? No ships.
妳做得很好 别再说什麽“我辞职”的屁话
You're doing great. Just knock off that "I resign" shit.
真的让我很生气
It really pisses me off.
我没那种时间
I don't have that kind of time.
片名:头号♥外交官
-早安 -很高兴见到你,先生
Morning. Good to see you, sir.
她还在楼上吗?
She's still upstairs. Ah.
谢谢
Thank you.
-早安 -早安
Good morning. - Morning.
请自便
Help yourself.
你心情不错
You're chipper.
就一个被老婆打到 鼻青脸肿的人来说?
For a guy with a shiner he got from his wife?
我本来不打算提的
Wasn't gonna mention it.
真是好人
Good man.
所以,那个...情况?
So how's it... you know?
-如何吗? -对
Going? - Yeah.
凯特那方面?
With Kate?
别看来这麽害怕
Don't look so scared.
这条路一直都很颠簸
We walk a bumpy road.
你好
Hi there.
早安
Morning.
还是没有头条?
Still didn't break?
报纸上没登
Not in the papers.
就像等着一头大象掉在你头上
Like waiting for an elephant to drop on your head.
早安
Good morning.
妳好
Hello.
特拉维夫电视台收到线报
The station in Tel Aviv got a tip
英国政♥府♥正在考虑撤出 驻德黑兰大使♥馆♥内
that the British government is talking about pulling nonessential personnel
非必要人员
out of their embassy in Tehran
并向英国国民提出建议
and issuing an advisory to British nationals.
离开那个国家?
To leave the country?
对
Yes.
-不是伊朗干的 -不是他们
Iran didn't do it. - They didn't.
为什麽英国政♥府♥
So why is the British government
在做跟一个国家开战前会做的事?
doing the things you do before you go to war with a country?
或许那是托布里吉 持续害怕伊朗的好方法
Maybe it's just a good way for Trowbridge to keep the Iran scare alive.
搞什麽鬼,凶手另有其人 他不想知道是谁吗?
What the fuck? Somebody else did it. Doesn't he wanna know who?
伊朗是个好目标
Iran is a good target. Gets people in a lather.
会让大家很激动
他担心他会发现是加拿大吗?
Is he worried he'll find out it's Canada?
没有人会生气 因为大家都爱加拿大?
Nobody will be upset because everybody loves Canada?
看到今晚的行程表上的宴会吗?
See the gala on your schedule tonight?
这是向英国人打听 德黑兰大使♥馆♥的好地方
It's a good place to ask the Brits about the embassy in Tehran.
给大家一个机会 让妳知道这事已经摊在桌面了
Give people a chance to let you know it's on the table.
-这不是我们该关注的 -夫人
Not what we should be focused on. Ma'am.
我们正在跟所有情报单位对谈
We are talking to every intelligence service on the map.
我们会查出是谁干的
We'll figure out who did it.
并没有,我们没跟伊朗情报单位对谈
We're not. We're not talking to Iranian intelligence.
-没错 -区内最杰出的单位
No. - Best in the region.
-我们唯一没开口问的人 -我们当然可以再联络夏辛
Only people we aren't asking. - We'd reach out to Shahin again,
但有人说这会破坏外♥交♥部♥
but someone said it would undermine the fragile web of relationships
数十年来建立的脆弱关係网
built over decades by the Foreign Service.
我们能给他们一个讯息吗? 像是隐藏在显而易见的地方?
Could we get them a message, like a hidden-in-plain-sight thing?
-这是妳们的专长,对吧? -当然
You do that, right? - Sure.
伊朗遵循我们贸易上所说的一切
Iran follows everything we say about trade.
或许我们可以在 贸易的演说中藏个讯号♥
Maybe we put a flag in a speech about trade.
对,这是坏主意吗?
Yeah. Or is this a bad idea?
不,这是个好主意,夫人
No. It's a good idea. Ma'am.
妳说白厅那裡有人跟妳通风报信
You said someone at Whitehall was confiding in you.
妳能打通电♥话♥吗?
Can you make a phone call?
问他们是否打算撤离伊朗的人?
About whether they're planning to evacuate people from Iran?
特拉维夫有可靠消息来源 但在确认之前
Tel Aviv got it from a reliable source, but until it's confirmed,
我不想惊动华府
I don't wanna get Washington all spun up.
-不行 -好
No. - Okay.
这会吓到他,他是全新的消息来源 他不算是消息来源
It'll spook him. He's a brand-new source. You know, he's not a source.
我知道,妳拒绝了
I got it. You said no.
(一楼、七楼)
再见
Bye.
好,那这样如何?
Okay, so how about this?
是时候恢复与土耳其的军♥火♥交易了
"It's time to resume arms trade with Turkey
因为化解我们的歧见
because resolving our differences
集结我们的资源是正确的选择
and pooling our resources is the right choice
-对土耳其和其盟友都是 -因为伊朗不是盟友而是土耳其是
both for Turkey and its allies." - Iran's not our ally, but Turkey's ally.
除了土耳其和伊朗,没人会懂 但他们会懂的
Nobody's gonna get it but Turkey and Iran, but they will.
不要集中资源,要开诚布公 目标性地交换意见
Don't do "pooling resources." Do "frank and targeted exchange of views,"
和土耳其及其盟友
with "Turkey and its allies."
在核武会谈中 开诚布公目标性地交换意见
In the nuclear talks, "frank and targeted exchange of views"
就是伊朗要单刀直入时都会说的
is what Iran always said when they were ready to cut to the chase.
意思是我们在后面垃圾桶旁碰面聊聊
It meant, "Let's meet out back by the dumpsters and really talk."
好,这样好多了 看妳能否找到地方这麽办
Okay, that's better. See if you can find a place to plant it.
-你们真的在垃圾桶旁碰面? -对
Did you really meet by the dumpsters?
谢谢
Yeah. - Thank you.
我今天跟比莉谈过,她说妳在考虑
You know, I talked to Billie today. She said you were thinking about it.
-副总统职位? -对
The vice presidency? - Yeah.
现在我正在考虑
Now I'm thinking about it.
然后呢?
And?
我拒绝了
I said no.
似乎没有成功
Which didn't seem to land.
对,他们一头热
Yeah, they're enthusiastic.
告诉他们我要离婚了
Tell them I'm getting divorced.
万一这是...?
What if this is--?
妳知道的,经营感情很难的
You know, relationships are hard.
搞什麽飞机
For fuck's sake.
谢谢
Thanks.
我没事
I'm fine.
-因为鞋子 -我了解
Because of the shoes. - Understood.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你有这个机构丰富的历史...
You have the rich history of this institution...
我全力支持国内製造业 减少我们对中国的依赖
I'm all for domestic manufacturing and reducing our dependence on China,
但如果妳的政♥府♥和我的政♥府♥ 就这样引入这项提议
but if your government and my government are simply introducing this initiative
造出他们已经採取行动的假象
to make it look like they've jumped into action,
五年后,我会有一个盖到一半的广场
five years from now I'm gonna have a half-built plaza.
-某个半成品... -首席执行官泰勒
Some semi-built-- - AD Tyler.
抱歉,原谅我,我得借用她一下
I'm sorry. Forgive me, I have to steal her.
-抱歉 -抱歉
Sorry. - Sorry.
-土耳其的评论传出去了 -土耳其,那个国家
The comment about Turkey went out. - Turkey, the nation.
-哪裡? -《阿斯本安全论♥坛♥》
Ah. Where? - Aspen Security Forum.
“开诚布公并且目标性地交换意见
"A frank and targeted exchange of views
是土耳其和其盟友的正确选择”
is the right choice for both Turkey and its allies."
-有人回应吗? -已经五分钟了
Anyone pick it up? - It's been five minutes.
你觉得要多久?要一週吗?
How long do you think it'll take? We talking a week?
-陪我走走 -什麽?怎样?
Walk with me. - What? What?
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表