剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
对
Yeah.
听起来没错
That sounds right.
我去跟几个多话的寡头政♥治♥家谈谈
I'll talk to a couple of the chattier oligarchs,
看核心圈子有没有人听说这件事
see if anyone's heard about this from the inner circle.
潜艇有新消息吗?
Anything new on the submarines?
他们在康瓦尔的光纤电缆上方盘旋
They're hovering over the fiber-optic cables running out of Cornwall.
偷听?
Eavesdropping?
或是计画在我们行动时反击
That or planning to strike back in case we make a move.
办公室真不错
It's a nice office.
妳这个人真糟糕
You're a terrible person.
妳好
Hello. I'm having a battle royale with a hedgehog.
我正在跟刺蝟大打出手
妳出去散佈毒药吗?
Oh, you out spreading poison?
拜託,我情不自禁
Oh, come on. I couldn't resist.
请进,我去泡茶
Come in. I'll make us some tea.
我才不要进妳发霉的哈比人屋
I'm not going into your musty Hobbit house.
我要去检查花♥园♥
I'll go and inspect the garden.
找些新芽,磨在我脚下
Find some new shoots. Grind them beneath my feet.
尼可说妳很聪明
Nicol says you're very bright.
如果小报知道一个
What do you think the tabloids would do
没有军事经验的失业民调员 为英国皇家空军挑选目标
if they knew an unemployed pollster with no military experience
妳觉得他们会怎麽做?
was choosing targets for the RAF?
牛奶?
Milk?
黑咖啡
Black.
牛奶先放,代表妳是上流社会的人
Milk-in-first suggests you're of the dusty masses.
我以为妳会喜欢
Would have thought that might appeal to you.
雷本总统绝对不会支持在阿勒坡
Under no circumstances will President Rayburn support an attack
拉卡、哈莫三角区攻击俄♥罗♥斯♥军队
on Russian forces in the Aleppo-Raqqa-Hama triangle.
不会?
No?
如果首相提出这个建议 加侬就必须离开
If the PM proposes that, Ganon will have to leave.
妳为什麽要让尼可留下?
Why are you letting Nicol stay?
让妳的总统看起来像个老马
Makes your president look like an old nag,
被留在火炉边取暖而 真正的男人在谈判
left to warm his joints by the fire while real men hash it out.
妳为什麽让他留下来?
Why are you letting him stay?
拜託
Please.
关于我催眠能力的报导被夸大了
Reports of my Svengali powers are much exaggerated.
妳不会想和俄♥罗♥斯♥开启中东战线的
You don't want to open a Middle Eastern front with Russia.
我不想
I don't.
那妳为何要用这手段逼迫?
Then why are you pushing it?
我以为妳跟你丈夫不一样
I thought you'd be different than your husband.
对,我也那麽以为
Yeah. I thought so too.
大惊小怪
Bluster and fuss.
在小便斗旁边说 “现在就做个了断吧,就你和我”
Pull-asides at the urinal, and, "Let's end this now, just you and me."
有那麽糟吗?
Would that be so bad?
现在就结束,就妳和我?
To end it right now, just you and me?
过来
Come here.
你知道这是什麽吗?
You know what this is?
苏格兰
Scotland.
太棒了
Hooray!
他们在飞机上教了妳一些事
They taught you something on the airplane.
我们来测试妳最近的英国历史
Let's test your recent British history.
“夺回控制权”、“离开就是离开” 我个人的最爱,“不,谢了”
"Take back control." "Leave means leave." My personal favorite, "No, thanks."
脱欧口号♥
Brexit slogans.
对,但它们被用于
Yes. But they're being repurposed...
独♥立♥运动
for the independence movement.
“不,谢了”,在东基布来德 斯特雷文和雷斯马葛的
"No, thanks" is trending on the surprisingly active Twitter community
推特社群意外地活跃
of East Kilbride, Strathaven, and Lesmahagow.
他们在国会的代表刚刚暴毙
Their representative in parliament just dropped dead.
他的妻子很可能会赢得他的席次
His wife will likely win his seat.
他曾是保皇党员,但她说...
He was a royalist, but she says...
“不,谢了”
"No, thanks."
她的这一票会迫使首相 在苏格兰举♥行♥第二次公♥投♥
Her vote will force the prime minister to call for a second referendum in Scotland.
苏格兰很有可能会宣布独♥立♥
There's a very real chance that Scotland will declare independence.
北爱尔兰也会跟进
Northern Ireland will follow.
威尔斯人做事慢条斯理 但他们终究会明白的
The Welsh do everything slowly, but eventually they'll get the idea.
尼可托布里吉讣闻的第一行
The first line of Nicol Trowbridge's obituary
会说他是“失去英国的首相”
will declare him "the prime minister that lost the United Kingdom."
他不会接受对他保住王国没有帮助的 对俄♥罗♥斯♥的回应
He won't accept a response to Russia that doesn't help him keep the kingdom.
妳觉得跟俄♥罗♥斯♥开战 能让他保住王国?
You think war with Russia will give him that?
不,当然不行
No, of course not.
他需要一个团结的时刻
He needs one shining moment of unity
让他通过苏格兰的公♥投♥表决
to get him past the referendum in Scotland.
妳的话似乎有澄清的效果
And your words seemed to have a clarifying effect.
妳是怎麽说的?
How did you put it?
“我们来炸点东西吧”
"Let's bomb something."
大使有个问题
The ambassador has a question.
大使现身是明智之举
The ambassador would be wise to make an appearance.
-国务卿看起来有杀人倾向 -到处都找不到
The secretary of state looks homicidal. You can't find it anywhere.
-我们可以看这边吗,先生? -如果我们需要烟火
Can we look over this way, sir? If we needed something pyrotechnic,
小型的
small...
英国特种部队
British Special Forces.
如果我们攻击俄♥罗♥斯♥,俄♥罗♥斯♥会反击
If we hit Russia, Russia hits back.
但伦科夫军团不是俄♥罗♥斯♥,对吧? 克里姆林宫也一直这麽说
But the Lenkov Group isn't Russia. Right? That's what the Kremlin keeps saying.
他们是克里姆林宫的 假装成佣兵的私人军队
They are the Kremlin's private army pretending to be mercenaries.
但有时候
But sometimes,
因为这是赚钱的好方法
because it's a really good way to make money,
他们的确会假扮成佣兵
they do work as mercenaries.
为四大洲的独♥裁♥者屠♥杀♥平民
Butchering civilians for dictators on four continents.
她要我们攻击伦科夫军团?
She wants us to hit the Lenkov Group?
只是思考练习
As a thought exercise.
那是违法的
It's illegal.
自卫是英国攻击的唯一合法基础
Self-defense is the only legal foundation for a British attack.
要是我们能抵御某处
What if we could defend
即将发生的伦科夫军团攻击呢?
against an imminent Lenkov Group attack somewhere.
防御
Defend.
伦科夫军队在利比亚横行霸道
Lenkov troops are raping their way through Libya.
试图重启联♥合♥国♥解决的战争
Trying to reopen a war that the U.N. settled.
利比亚不只一次要求我们帮忙
And Libya has requested our help more than once.
我们为什麽不帮他们?
Why don't we help them?
在利比亚攻击伦科夫军团 这不是复仇...
A hit on Lenkov troops in Libya, it's not revenge, it's...
而是帮助利比亚自卫
aiding Libyan self-defense.
合法
Legal.
致命
Lethal.
满足对托布里吉的渴望
Scratches the itch for Trowbridge.
有可能
It might.
-他喜欢吗? -他喜欢吗?
Does he like it? - Is he into it?
我不知道,我分不清 他快乐的表情和悲伤的表情
I don't know, I can't tell his happy face from his sad face.
他们都在,我们不能明说
We can't put it on the table with all of them there, so...
所以妳告诉加侬,我告诉托布里吉
you bring it to Ganon and I'll bring it to Trowbridge.
你说得对
You're right.
很好,妳找到非常可行的方法
It's good. You found something that's quite workable.
我们都是
We all did.
概念是妳想出来的
Well, the concept was yours.
那是玛格丽特洛林的
It was Margaret Roylin's.
妳去了那裡?
That's where you were?
-我知道 -我很确定妳不知道
I know-- - I'm quite sure you don't.
你到底想不想让首相买♥♥单?
Do you or do you not want the PM to buy this?
你一离开房♥间 他就打给洛林,她说:“太棒了”
The minute you leave the room, he calls Roylin and she says, "Brilliant."
就这样结束
And we're done.
加侬在那边
Ganon's through there.
等一下
Take a second.
为什麽我的办公室 接到关于利比亚的电♥话♥?
Why is my office getting calls about Libya?
因为大使有些问题
The ambassador had some questions.
你说大使并没有真正提出标靶的意图
You said the ambassador wasn't painting targets,
只是某种心理操弄
she was doing some sort of mind-fuck,
目的是让托布里奇接受外交计画
designed to make Trowbridge buy a diplomatic plan.
这是个好计画
It's a good plan.
好到他想在利比亚攻击俄♥罗♥斯♥战士?
It's so good he wants to attack Russian fighters in Libya?
妳何时变成俄♥罗♥斯♥佣兵的 勇敢捍卫者了?
Since when did you become the brave defender of Russian mercenaries?
我们找不到球
We can't find the ball.
俄♥罗♥斯♥
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表