剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
《头号♥外交官》
第二季第一集
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
深呼吸一下
Take a deep breath.
测不出血压
Can't get a blood pressure.
看着我好吗 看我这里 非常好
Can you look at me? Look at me, right here. That's very good.
心率飙升
Heart rate's spiking.
可以告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
罗尼
Ronnie.
张开嘴好吗 罗尼 - 不行
Can you open your mouth, Ronnie? - No.
我想确保你可以正常呼吸
I want to be sure you can breathe.
那里动的时候会痛吗 - 是的
Does it hurt to move it? - Yeah.
左侧肋骨骨折
Fractured ribs on the left side.
开门
Out of the way, please! Door!
不 我已经知道那条消息了
No, I have that information.
我们知道其中之一已经被杀
We know one of them was killed.
知道名字了吗 - 三人受伤 一人死亡
Do we have a name? - Three are injured, one deceased.
不 我们还在巴黎
No, we're still in Paris.
我想知道名字
I'd love a name.
外交大臣忙着接电♥话♥ 我是亚伦·布雷尔
The Foreign Secretary was called away. This is Aaron Brayer.
这点我已经知道 我想知道是哪一个
I have that. I'd like to know which one.
苏尼尔在哪里 - 德赛大使正在赶来
Where's Sunil? - On his way.
情报站长正在安全屋等候
Head of Station's in the safe room.
伦敦警方说是简易爆♥炸♥装置
Met Police said it was an IED.
大使 请随我来
Ambassador, could you follow me? - Yes?
我在贝鲁特的英国大使♥馆♥
No, I'm at the British Embassy in Beirut.
巴黎 - 巴黎
Paris. - Paris.
女士 请把手♥机♥交给我
Ma'am! If I could take that.
稍等 - 抱歉 我...
Hang on. - Sorry--
三名美国公民刚被炸♥弹♥袭击
Three Americans were blown up.
我必须和国务卿 指挥中心及白宫联♥系♥
I have to call the secretary of state, Ops Center, and White House.
你不能把我的手♥机♥拿走 - 那不是你的
You're not taking my phone. - It's not yours.
是我的
It's mine.
我马上回你电♥话♥
I'll call you right back.
你好
Hi.
如果他不提出 我们不能为加尔各答提供地震援助
We can't send earthquake aid to Jakarta if he doesn't ask.
他会的 - 什么时候呢
Oh, he will. - And when he does?
3000人惨遭活埋 你觉得他不会求援吗
3,000 people are buried alive. Think he's not gonna ask?
我们估计有4000人
We're guessing 4,000.
如果他不要求我们出动特遣部队 那就不是援助 而是地面部队
If he doesn't ask us for a task force, it's not aid, it's boots on the ground.
抱歉打扰 伦敦市中心发生爆♥炸♥
Sorry to barge in. Explosion in Central London.
三名美国人及一位英国议员遇袭 - 游客
Three of ours were hit. And a British MP. - Tourists?
驻外机构 - 恐怖袭击
Foreign Service. - Terrorists?
他们还不清楚 国务卿正在赶过去
Secretary of state's on his way.
告诉希拉 我马上过去 - 加尔各答的机场开放吗
Tell Sheila I'll be there. - Airports open in Jakarta?
是的 但路况复杂混乱 会很耗时间
Yes, but the roads are scrambled. It's gonna be slow-going.
我们在爆♥炸♥现场周围设置了警戒线
We set up a cordon around the blast site,
但伦敦警方疏散了道路人群 以防发生二次爆♥炸♥
but the Met evacuated the street in case of a second explosion.
放置爆♥炸♥装置的人 很可能随疏散人群一同离开现场
Whoever planted the device likely left the area with the evacuees.
能联络到内政大臣吗 - 他马上加入 先生
Can we find the home secretary? - He's joining right now, sir.
路易莎 相关人员身份有消息了吗
Louisa? Any updates on names?
我还在等
Still waiting.
我想让大使知道她的丈夫是死是活
I'd like to be able to tell the ambassador whether her husband is alive or dead.
对 我在听
Yes, I'm right here.
我非常遗憾
I'm so terribly sorry.
我们不知道他们的目标是谁 但四人中有三人是美国外交官
We don't know who they were after, but if 3 out of 4 were American FSOs,
我们通知使♥馆♥工作人员 他们可能成为袭击目标
we alert embassy staff they're a possible target.
工作人员在问是否要开始收拾行李
Staffers are asking if they should pack bags.
不 她应该在 紧急行动委员会就说清楚 没错
No, she should make that clear at the EAC. Yeah. Exactly.
抱歉打扰 外交大臣让我把这个交给你
Excuse me. Sorry. The foreign secretary asked me to share this with you.
(格罗夫已亡)
对
Yeah.
对...通知大众保持警惕 审查个人安全计划
Yeah. Alert in large crowds, review your personal security plans,
和亲属保持联♥系♥
stay in contact with family.
女士 怀勒先生的外科医生打来电♥话♥
Ma'am, Mr. Wyler's surgeons are on the phone.
我们在桥上的对话 还是暂时你知我知为妙
Regarding our discussions on the bridge, perhaps between ourselves just now.
如果我国政♥府♥牵涉其中 任何人都有可能
If members of my government are involved, it could be anyone.
好 - 很难弄清该从何处着手
Yeah. - Difficult to know where to begin.
不是今天要解决的问题 - 凯特
Not today's problem. - Kate.
保守党偶尔会接受来自俄♥罗♥斯♥的捐款
The Tory party has, on occasion, received donations from Russian sources.
主要是梅里特·格罗夫从中牵线
An effort organized primarily by Merritt Grove.
什么叫“来自俄♥罗♥斯♥”
What does "Russian sources" mean?
罗曼·连科夫之类的人物
People like Roman Lenkov.
如果你是英国首相 而你对连科夫有所图...
If you were the British PM and you want something from Lenkov...
你就去找梅里特·格罗夫
You ask Merritt Grove.
英国皇家空军的飞机已准备就绪 尽管风很大 但会把你送到
We've got an RAF plane waiting. They're drafty, but they'll get you there.
苏尼尔 多谢款待
Thanks for your hospitality.
幕僚长找你
Chief of staff for you.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
如果还有什么我能做的...
If there's anything else at all I can do...
你有多高
How tall are you?
女士 怀勒先生的外科医生打来电♥话♥
Ma'am, Mr. Wyler's surgeons are on the phone.
手术本身危险性很大
There are significant risks to the procedure itself.
什么意思 - 他可能撑不过去
What does that mean? - He may not survive the procedure.
不做手术 他也可能撑不过去 大使 我们需要你的同意
He may not survive without it. Ambassador, we need your consent.
谢谢
Thank you.
需要帮忙吗 - 不用了
May I help you? - I'm good.
(伦敦)
医生想尽快与你通话
The surgeon would like to talk to you as soon as possible.
罗尼和斯图尔特呢
Ronnie and Stuart?
海福德先生在剧院 流了很多血
Mr. Hayford's in the operating theater. Lost a good deal of blood.
罗尼头部遭受一记重击
Ronnie sustained a serious blow to the head.
神经外科医生已经开始医治 他们说他的情况很好
The neurosurgeon's already begun. They say he's quite good.
格雷格希望把这份公告发布给欧盟 及欧洲安全与合作组织 等待你批准
Greg would like to release this to the EU and OSCE, pending your approval.
好
Yeah.
女士
Ma'am.
怀勒大使
Ambassador Wyler.
这位是外科主任 马拉科夫先生
Mr. Malakov is the head of surgery.
他和医学主任正在楼上等待 想跟你谈谈 请跟我来
He and the chief of medicine are waiting to talk to you upstairs. Follow me.
你是哪位 - 尼尔·巴罗
Who are you? - Neil Barrow.
史黛西的同事 - 我负责你与史黛西的接洽
Stacy's office. - I'm your direct line to Stacy.
史黛西... - 政♥治♥处主任
Stacy... - Head of the political section.
她在哪里 - 她不想离开大使♥馆♥
Where is she? - She didn't want to leave the embassy.
你不在 斯图尔特成为临时代♥办♥ 现在斯图尔特...
You were gone, so Stuart was chargé. But now Stuart is...
所以史黛西成了临时代♥办♥
So Stacy's chargé.
朴小姐呢
Where's Ms. Park?
我们还是带你去... - 我现在就要见朴小姐
Why don't we take you to-- - I need Ms. Park now.
去吧
Go.
三区有行人询问 伊斯特盖特附近的骚乱
W3 has a pedestrian inquiry regarding
我们要提供意见吗
a disturbance at the East Gate. Can we advise on the East Gate?
连科夫策划了航♥空♥母舰袭击
Lenkov put together the attack on the carrier.
但并非克里姆林宫授意 我认为雇凶的是首相
But the Kremlin did not hire him. I think the prime minister did.
这个国家的首相
Of this country.
你先慢着
Slow down.
他们是英国警♥察♥ 这是一家英国医院
They are British police. This is a British hospital.
我们的人在这里不安全
Our people are not safe here.
凯特 你认为英国首相...
Kate, you think the British prime minister--
下令袭击自己国家的战舰
Ordered a strike on his own warship,
这与刚刚在他自家门口发生的爆♥炸♥案 或许有联♥系♥ 或许没有联♥系♥
which may or may not be connected to the bomb that just went off in his own city.
你认为此事也是他授意的
You think he ordered that too?
命令是英国政♥府♥的人下达的
I think the call is coming from inside the house.
包括我丈夫在内的三名美国人 刚刚在岗位上遭遇爆♥炸♥袭击
And three Americans, including my husband, just got blown up inside the house.
封锁医院
Lock down the hospital.
军情六处来做简报
HMI6 are here to brief.
里斯呢
And Reese?
正在赶来 爆♥炸♥地点多处道路封闭
On his way. Road closures near the blast site.
我知道你要面见首相 所以我就直接开始了
I understand you have a meeting with the prime minister, so I'll dive in.
我要见首相
Do I?
没有任何一方声称负责 除了北马其顿的一个巨魔农场
No one has claimed credit, aside from a troll farm in North Macedonia.
不是你们的人 - 俄♥国♥人不会在伦敦搞爆♥炸♥
It's not your lot? - Russians don't bomb London.
他们会下毒 或者把人扔下阳台 但不会搞这种事
They poison. Or toss someone off a terrace.
我们拿到了一些爆♥炸♥装置的碎片
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表