剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
一家四口
A family of four.
大使。- 女士。
Ambassador. - Ma'am.
妈妈被杀了,其他三个人在医院
Mom was killed. The other three are in the hospital.
-早安,夫人 -妳好
Morning, ma'am. Hello.
霍华会向妳简报清♥真♥寺的攻击事件
Howard will brief you on the attack at the mosque.
我得打电♥话♥给兰利,把怀勒先生
I need to get on the phone with Langley, feed some of the details
遭遇事件的细节说给他们听
of Mr. Wyler's encounter into the pipeline.
-现在? -对,鑑于目前的情况
Now? - Yes, given the circumstances.
情况也许不同 但不代表我们有任何事实
The circumstances may be different. That doesn't mean we have any facts.
我想我们有足够的资讯了
I think we have enough.
-2003年,妳在哪裡? -挪威
Where were you in 2003? - Norway.
我看着柯林鲍威尔在联♥合♥国♥谈论铝管
I was watching Colin Powell talk about aluminum tubes at the UN.
然后我和 十七万五千名朋友入侵伊♥拉♥克♥
And then me and 175,000 of my friends invaded Iraq.
我对未成熟的情报有很强烈的感觉
I have pretty strong feelings about undercooked intelligence.
我不会告诉媒体的
I'm not taking it to the press.
一旦妳说出哈尔怀勒为妳的消息来源 这件事就一发不可收拾了
Once you name Hal Wyler as your source, this gets a life of its own.
谢谢,我会记住的
Thank you. I'll keep that in mind.
夫人...
Ma'am...
有个这麽引人注目的配偶肯定不容易
It can't be easy having a spouse that attracts that much attention.
而且想到在危机中
And the idea that in a crisis, he was tapped--
你担心我吃醋吗? 嫉妒我丈夫的明星魅力?
Are you concerned I'm jealous? Of my husband's star power?
情报只是个故事 连她都会这麽跟你说
Intelligence is a story. Even she will tell you that.
一个根据不完整事实的故事
A story based on incomplete facts.
生死决定取决于 人们是否相信这个故事
Life or death decisions turn on whether people buy the story.
当然
Sure.
有些行政人员
Some members of the administration
对哈尔令人瞠目结舌的故事 有複杂的经验
have had mixed experiences with jaw-dropping stories that come from Hal.
-只因为加侬不能... -不只是加侬
Just because Ganon doesn't-- - It's not just Ganon.
半个国♥务♥院♥都会告诉你,哈尔怀勒
Half of State will tell you about Hal Wyler,
勇敢地半夜从喀布尔飞往沙里夫
bravely flying from Kabul to Mazār-e Sharīf, middle of the night,
说服塔♥利♥班♥领袖 再延缓一天对喀布尔的控制
convincing Taliban leadership to hold back the seizure of Kabul by one more day.
另一半的人会告诉你 他徵用了一架...
The other half will tell you he did that by commandeering a plane
原本是要撤离 为美军工作的阿富汗人的飞机
that was meant to evacuate Afghans who worked for U.S. forces.
我们发誓要保护的人
People we swore we'd protect.
332个人没有搭上飞机
Three hundred and thirty-two people
因为哈尔怀勒做了件勇敢的事
who didn't get on a plane because Hal Wyler went to do something brave.
多半是看我们相信这是伊朗 或是相信这是别人干的
A lot hinges on whether we believe this is Iran or we believe it's someone else.
如果牵涉到哈尔,你必须非常确定
When it's Hal, you have to be really fucking sure.
什麽事?
Yeah?
抱歉,对不起
Sorry. Excuse me.
妳好吗,朋友?
How's it going there, pal?
总统来了
The president's coming.
美国总统?
Of the United States?
夫人,怀勒大使
Ma'am. Ambassador Wyler. - I'm taking a walk.
我要去散步
-拜伦,正是这位大使... -我不需要监护人
The ambassador would like to take a walk. - I don't need a chaperone.
-拜伦建议今天下午
Uh, Byron is suggesting this afternoon.
-叫他去吃屎吧
Tell Byron to fuck himself in the face.
我想她宁愿现在去
Byron, I think she'd rather go now.
雷本总统 在前往之前安排两天的柏林行程
President Rayburn,
on his way to his formally scheduled two-day Berlin trip,
我引述他的话
will, and I quote,
“顺道拜访”首相托布里吉
"stop by" for a visit with Prime Minister Trowbridge
表达他对英勇号♥遇袭的支持
to express his solidarity in the wake of the attack on the HMS Courageous.
总统会在地面停留90分钟 在温菲尔德停留70分钟
The president will spend 90 minutes on the ground, 70 at Winfield.
他八百人随行人员的大多数 会留在希斯洛机场的飞机上
Most of his 800-person entourage will remain on the planes at Heathrow,
陆战队一号♥则带总统和几位幸运赢家
while Marine One brings the president and a handful of lucky winners
到温菲尔德与首相共进午餐
to Winfield for lunch with the PM.
所以,唐、克莉丝汀、琼安、保罗 我们半小时后到希斯洛机场
So, Don, Christine, Joanne, Paul, we're talking to Heathrow in half an hour.
罗尼、布鲁斯、吉姆、麦克
Ronnie, Bruce, Jen, and Mike,
跟首相办公室协调路上安全事宜
you'll liaise with the prime minister's office about security en route.
盖瑞呢?盖瑞在哪裡?
And Gary, where's Gary?
盖瑞,盖瑞在这裡吗?
Gary. Is Gary here? Ah.
这会是你这辈子最漫长的70分钟
This is gonna be the longest 70 minutes of your life.
-我要尿尿 -我要回去了
I need to pee. - Heading back.
很急
Badly.
夫人,请等我一下
Ma'am, give me a moment.
抱歉,你好,谢谢
Sorry. Hello. Thank you.
-往左边走,夫人 -妳好
Just through to the left, ma'am. - Hello.
-嗨 -卡萝
Hey. - Carole.
罗尼说妳在伦敦,这是在开玩笑吗?
Rodney says that you're in London. Is that some kind of a joke?
这不是笑话,英国伦敦
It is not a fucking joke. London, England.
我们该去看看她吗?
Should we check on her?
妳能从那裡进入政♥府♥通讯总部 还是得透过国安局?
Can you get into GCHQ from there, or do you have to go through NSA?
-等我一下 -夫人?
Oh, give me a second.
我还没上完
Ma'am? - I'm not done.
-一切都还好吗? -我需要一点隐私,谢谢
Everything all right? - I could use some privacy. Thank you.
-我要自杀了 -他们不让妳自己拉屎吗?
I'm gonna kill myself. - They don't let you crap on your own?
我在熟食店,我得离开 大使♥馆♥的手♥机♥讯号♥范围
I'm in a deli. I had to get out of the embassy cell tower range.
现在他们担心我会在厕所长动脉瘤
Now they're worried I'm having an aneurysm on the terlet.
-这趟旅程会很漫长 -对
This is gonna be a long tour for you. - Yeah.
现在这个阶段,大家都想跟哈尔自♥拍♥
We're in the phase where everyone wants a selfie with Hal.
他不在会比较好过
It'll be easier when he's gone.
这句话我听很久了
Been hearing that one for a long time.
这次是真的
This time it's true.
喀布尔扭转局势了
Kabul tipped the scales.
-真的吗? -对
For real? - Yeah.
亲爱的,那个...好样的
Oh, honey. Well. Good for you.
好样的,妳有什麽发现吗?
Good for me. You find anything?
-知道什麽有帮助吗?妳催我的时候 -对不起,妳很漂亮
You know what helps? When you rush me. - I'm sorry. You're pretty.
-妳是最漂亮的 -好多了
You're the prettiest. - Better.
好,抵达那天
Okay, there was a call from the zone in question,
有问题的区域有一通电♥话♥
uh, the day of the approach.
用抛弃式手♥机♥打的
On a burner.
一通打给好战国家的电♥话♥?
A call to the belligerent nation?
不,是打给罗马
No. A call to Rome.
该死
Fuck.
海佛先生
Mr. Hayford.
-嗨 -妳还好吗?
Hi. Are you okay?
谢谢,我去散步了
Thanks. I went for a walk.
他们在问要不要叫救护车
They're asking if they should call an ambulance.
- No. Why are you calling an ambulance? - It was 35 minutes.
-不用,为什麽要叫救护车? -上了35分钟
-是不是吃坏肚子了? -我要马上见我丈夫
Is it maybe something you ate? - I need to see my husband right away.
请派人去官邸一趟
If you could have somebody go to the residence.
他在大使♥馆♥
He's here at the embassy,
帮大家联络在乌兹别克的联络人
helping the folks down the hall get in touch with a contact in Uzbekistan.
当然了
Of course he is.
我除了在边缘提供协助外什麽都没做
I'm not doing anything other than trying to be helpful at the margins.
好
Okay. Hey.
妳这是...?
What are you--?
你打给尼可罗
You called Niccolo.
帮我们两个大忙,别浪费时间否认
Do us both a stupendous favor and don't waste time denying it.
对
Yes.
然后他打电♥话♥给夏辛
And he called Shahin.
-让他知道我们在这裡 -我问了你12次
To let him know we're here. - I asked you 12 times.
我有没有打给夏辛,真的没有 是尼可罗打的
If I called Shahin, which I didn't. Niccolo did.
义大利和伊朗有外交关係 没有人会怀疑
Italy has diplomatic relations with Iran. No one will raise an eyebrow.
我只打一通电♥话♥就知道了
It took me exactly one phone call.
只有妳知道从摄政公园用抛弃式手♥机♥
Only you know a call to an Italian landscape architect from a burner
打给义大利景观建筑师是警讯
in Regent's Park is a red flag.
我没告诉妳是因为 如果消息走漏,我希望不会牵连到妳
I didn't tell you because if it gets out, I wanted you insulated.
同时,这他妈的有了回报
Meanwhile, it fucking paid off.
妳不想让白宫靠近 现在总统在路上了
You don't want the White House near it. Now the president's on his way.
我就知道事有蹊跷
I knew something was off.
从你口中得到可靠消息 造成很多影响
And I knew when a hot tip comes from you, it cuts more than one way.
没人知道原因,直到他们知道
No one knows how until they know, but then--
绝对知道
"They definitely know."
别一副无所谓的样子
Don't fucking act like it doesn't matter.
夏辛是铤而走险
Shahin put his neck on a rail.
-我们搞砸的话,他会被处决 -对
We blow this, he'll get executed. - Yeah.
现在妳知道,我打给尼可罗
So. Now you know. I called Niccolo.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表