剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
You have so thoroughly fucked with my head, I-- I can't think straight
分♥析♥资讯或提供客观的谘询
or analyze information or provide objective counsel.
如果你在方圆百里内 我就无法做好工作
I can't do the fucking job if you are within a 100-mile radius.
我求你,走吧
I am begging you. Go.
凯萨琳
Katherine.
凯特
Katie.
拜託,我们晚点再谈
Oh, come on. Let's talk about it later.
我不会再讨论了
I'm not discussing it ever again.
总统会先跟哈尔打招呼,然后才是妳
The president will greet Hal first, then you.
除非他先跟妳打招呼 基本上妳爱怎麽说都可以
Unless he does it the other way around. Just basically go with whatever.
谢谢
Thank you.
-凯特,我不能离开,很抱歉
Katie, I can't leave. I'm so sorry.
-我不想再听这些废话了
I don't want to hear this shit anymore!
-妳不能跟我离婚 -你♥他♥妈♥的振作一点
You can't divorce me. - Get a fucking grip!
我们几个月前就决定了
We decided that months ago.
凯特,副总统要辞职
Katie, the vice president's gonna resign.
他们要妳取代她,妳不能离婚
They want you to replace her. You can't be divorced.
闭上嘴巴
Close your mouth.
把头转过去
Turn your head.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表