剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
那些笔记,你提出的时候可以用
The notes. For when you pitch it.
我没有要提桉,我根本看不懂
I'm not pitching this. I can't even read it.
不能是我
It can't be me.
为什麽?
Why not?
英国计画,英国人提
British plan, British pitch.
那就由国防部长来提
Then the defense secretary will pitch it.
国务卿到之前他都不会在这
He won't be here until the secretary of state is.
我不能告诉加侬 除非托布里吉已经同意了
I can't sell it to Ganon unless Trowbridge is already on board.
妳昨晚不想告诉我吗?
You didn't wanna tell me that last night?
不想
No.
别走
Stop.
别这样,我是认真的
Come on. I mean it.
-妳当然是 -不,别这样
You do. - No, come on.
-妳的团队精神让我失望 -该死,靠
I am underwhelmed by your team spirit. - Shit! Fuck!
-妳还好吗? -该死
Oh. Uh, are you all right? - Shit.
怎麽...?
What--? - Ow.
哪裡痛?
What hurts?
-那个 -好
That! - Okay.
好,我们待在这裡
All right, we'll stay here.
让我...看看
Let me-- Let me see.
哦?
Ah? - Ow.
是...
Hmm. Is it, um...
-那裡吗? -对
right there? - Yeah.
你觉得我做了什麽?
What do you think I did?
我觉得妳弄伤了
I think you hurt it.
你根本不懂
You have no idea.
-你根本不懂我做了什麽 -我不懂
You have no idea what I did. - I don't. I don't.
但看看它如何让妳冷静下来
But look how it calmed you.
我们去找专业医师来
We'll get a professional.
给我一些冰块
Get me some ice,
然后去提那个计画
and pitch the fucking package.
我受伤了
I am wounded!
我不喜欢在很多人面前说话
And I don't like speaking in front of a lot of people.
妳从楼梯上摔下来
Did you hurl yourself down a staircase
就是为了逃避三分钟的口头报告吗?
in order to get out of a three-minute oral presentation?
不是
No.
这倒是是我妹妹会做的事
Well, it's just something my sister would do.
我不是你妹妹
I am not your sister.
现在,这一点应该很清楚了
At this point, that much ought to be clear.
从三千公尺高空
From 10,000 feet,
这个概念是给关键人员
the notion is to place sufficient financial pressure
足够的财务压力 让克里姆林宫内产生裂缝
on key personnel to generate fissures within the Kremlin.
那是盐还是胡椒?
Is that salt or pepper?
盐
Salt.
好极了
Splendid.
冻结伦敦市内少数俄♥罗♥斯♥人的资产
Uh, by freezing the assets of a handful of Russian individuals in the City of London
以及皇室资产
and Crown Dependencies.
我懂,我不喜欢
I get the idea. I don't love it.
我认为在这种情况下,神藏在细节裡
I think, in this case, God is in the details.
我们需要轰炸闻起来像鲱鱼的东西
We need to bomb something that smells like herring.
我想到在阿勒坡、拉卡与 哈莫三角区的俄♥国♥部队
I'm thinking Russian troops in the Aleppo-Raqqa-Hamo triangle.
不,我们想出来 这正是你昨晚同意的
No, we figured it out. It's exactly what you agreed to last night.
亲爱的
Oh, darling,
任何包括这句 “这是你昨晚同意的”的争论
any argument that includes the sentence, "It's what you agreed to last night..."
俄♥罗♥斯♥人连牙膏都买♥♥不起
The Russian people can't afford toothpaste,
但我们的制裁行动都 动不到克里姆林宫的钱
yet none of our sanctions touch the Kremlin's money,
而讽刺的是这些钱都在伦敦 我们找到了一个方法
which, ironically, is all in London. We found a path.
没办法让妳安静吗?
Is there no way to quiet you?
加侬什麽时候到?
When's Ganon arrive?
三点半
Half-three.
我要留下来,去处理三角区的事
I'm staying. Get on to this triangle business.
我要你在他到的时候 说些前后一致的话
I want you saying something coherent when he arrives.
可能断了
Could be a break.
-我没时间 -我想做造影
I don't have time for that. - I'd like to do some imaging.
你熟悉阿勒坡、拉卡 哈莫三角区吗?
Are you familiar with the Aleppo-Raqqa-Hama triangle?
-什麽? -那是地理位置
Pardon? - It's a geographic location.
-我相信妳 -你能在地图上指出来吗?
I'll take your word for it. - Could you point it out on a map?
-恐怕不行 -在叙利亚
I'm afraid not. - It's in Syria.
也许拿组夹板来?
Maybe get us a splint?
-我去看看车上有什麽 -谢谢
I'll see what I've got in the car. - Thank you.
一般人不知道 阿勒坡、拉卡、哈莫三角区
People do not know about the Aleppo-Raqqa-Hama triangle.
托布里吉不是一般人
Trowbridge isn't people.
他是一个备受尊崇的民族国家的首相
He's the prime minister of a well-regarded nation-state.
他称之为哈莫,不是哈玛
He called it "Hamo." Not Hama.
-妳曾叫我杰克 -哈莫
You called me Jake once. -"Hamo."
妳是气他弄错了 还是气他想炸掉它?
Are you upset he got it wrong or that he wants to bomb it?
他好像在学某人说话 他昨晚一定跟谁说过话
It's like he was parroting someone. He must have talked to someone last night.
也许是国防部长? 他是俄♥国♥鹰派吗?你要去哪裡?
Maybe the defense secretary? Is he a Russia hawk? Where are you going?
-想看看花♥园♥吗? -不要
Wanna check out the garden? - No.
我要妳去
I want you to.
哈尔,看在老天的份上 如果你又变回出于好意的
Hal, for fuck's sake, if this is you back to being the trailing spouse
尾随的配偶,想让我出去透透气...
with some well-meaning bid to get me some air...
妳知道我对妳发誓 我只是当个好妻子
You know when I swore to you that all I did was just be a good wife
-却从没听到实质的话吗? -对
and I never heard anything of substance? - Yeah.
我说谎
I lied.
告诉凯特他来的原因,首相
Tell Kate why he's here. The prime minister.
告诉她玛姬的事
Tell her about Maggie.
玛格丽特洛林
Ugh. Margaret Roylin.
我想在追悼会上介绍妳们认识
I tried to introduce you at the memorial.
她是托布里吉的前顾问
She's Trowbridge's former advisor.
尼可无法抗拒她的羊毛衫和压力袜
Nicol can't resist her cardigans and compression socks.
-妳知道她的名字对吧? -她要我叫她梅格
You know about her name? - She told me to call her Meg.
她就是这样
She does that.
想说服大家她不是新的玛姬 掌管排名第十的一切
Tried to convince everyone she wasn't a new Maggie, running things at Number 10,
大家都这麽说
it's what they all said.
让尼可勃然大怒
Made Nicol livid.
她一定得被开除
She had to be sacked.
她觉得他还跟她谈话
She thinks he still talks to her.
她在前面有一间很棒的房♥子
She's got a charming place just down the way.
从这裡?
From here? Mm-hm.
让这个地方,还有妳 成为跟洛林会面的完美幌子
Making this place, and you, a perfect beard for a meeting with Roylin.
我得告诉丹尼森
I have to tell Dennison.
我哥很清楚
My brother's well aware.
什麽?那他为何什麽都没说?
What--? Then why hasn't he said anything?
这麽有精神却消息这麽不灵通 一定很难受
It must be so hard to be so spirited and yet so ill-informed.
妳知道每条多边条约的条款
You know every multilateral treaty by clause,
却不知道《每日邮报》 是怎麽说我的哥的
and yet you don't know what the Daily Mail said about my brother.
《每日邮报》说了什麽?
What did the Daily Mail say?
胡说八道,真的 但洛林和她《邮报》的朋友
Nonsense, really, but Roylin and her friends at the Mail are the reason
是尼可托布里吉当上首相的原因 而不是奥斯汀丹尼森
why Nicol Trowbridge is prime minister and not Austin Dennison.
他似乎认为只要他忽视她 她就会消失
He seems to think if he simply ignores her, she'll vanish.
俄♥罗♥斯♥在叙利亚对抗伊♥斯♥兰♥国
Russia is in Syria fighting ISIS,
在叙利亚攻击俄♥罗♥斯♥ 就是挑衅俄♥罗♥斯♥,同时协助伊♥斯♥兰♥国
to attack Russia in Syria is to provoke Russia while aiding ISIS.
以防万一
In case that's of any concern.
的确是,但是...
I mean, it is, but--
我认为是
I think it is.
为什麽我是从你妹妹口中得知 而不是你
Why am I hearing from your sister and not you
玛格丽特洛林在不远处 有一间迷人的房♥子?
that Margaret Roylin has a fucking "charming place just down the way"?
在阿勒坡、拉卡、哈莫三角洲 直接攻击俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵?
A direct hit on Russian soldiers in the Aleppo-Raqqa-Hama triangle?
他在跟洛林说话
He's talking to Roylin.
我限制了她的影响力
I've limited her sway.
你没有,我们得跟她谈谈
You haven't. We need to talk to her.
-绝对不行 -她才是我们谈判的对象
Absolutely not. - She is the person we're negotiating with.
-跟她谈会增加她的可信度 -我愿意
Talking to her gives her credibility. - I'll do it.
不,妳不能
No, you won't.
在没有玛格丽特洛林的情况下 我会处理托布里吉
I will handle Trowbridge without Margaret Roylin.
理想上,如果妳能好心一点 也在没有妳的情况下
And ideally, if you would be so kind, without you.
我们的工作关係很好
We had a good working relationship,
现在你觉得昨晚的事很丢脸
and now you're embarrassed about what happened last night,
就想把事情搞砸
so you're trying to blow it up.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表