剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
凯特,他们要听简报
Kate, they want a briefing.
我得走了,白宫要哈尔做简报
I gotta go. White House wants Hal to brief.
不是我,是妳
Not me. You.
总统要妳担任驻英国大使
The president is asking you to serve as ambassador to the United Kingdom.
我告诉妳一件只有五个人知道的事 我们会失去副总统
Gonna tell you something five people know. We're gonna lose the vice president.
我们需要别人 我有一些想法,但其中一个...
So we need somebody else. I have a few ideas, but one of them...
-我要妳调查她
I want you to check her out.
欢迎来到伦敦,怀勒大使
Welcome to London, Ambassador Wyler.
学学灰姑娘吧
You need to lean into the Cinderella thing.
我不是灰姑娘 我是来参加30场葬礼的
I'm not Cinderella. I'm here for 30 funerals.
-艾德拉朴 -中情局当地局长
Eidra Park. CIA chief of station.
看不出记号♥,但看起来像伊朗囤积的
We can't see markings, but looks like the kind Iran's been stockpiling.
-是伊朗 -是伊朗船
Means it's Iran. - Means it's an Iranian boat.
我不是派妳去喀布尔吗?
Wasn't I sending you to Kabul?
-加侬想摆脱妳 -你知道不能开除谁吗?
Ganon's trying to get rid of you. - Know who you can't fire?
灰姑娘
Cinderella. Wow.
怀勒先生要走了吗?
Is Mr. Wyler leaving?
他会扶我站起来...
He will get me on my feet...
然后他会离开
and then he will go.
-你们要离婚了 -不,我们没有
You're getting divorced. - No, we're not.
比莉说你很厉害
Billie says you're good at this.
我很厉害,我们可以让她去这个位置
And I'm good at this. We can get her there.
你很安全,这种药很温和 你很快就会恢复正常
You're perfectly safe. This is very mild. You'll be yourself in no time.
片名:头号♥外交官
-真的很棒 -对,很神奇
Really good. Oh, yeah, magic.
像那边那个
Like that one there.
应该完成了,可以了
I think we're done. We're good.
跟怀勒先生合照
Portraits with Mr. Wyler.
夫人,就妳跟哈尔拍几张就好 正式一点
Just a couple with you and Hal. Little more formal.
我们说好是偷♥拍♥的
We said candids.
-对 -我已经做完了,拍了一个多小时
Yes. - Which I have done. For over an hour.
再拍几张
Just a couple more.
快点
Quickly.
-他不见了 -非常抱歉
He's nowhere. - I'm so sorry.
再去认真找
Look harder.
夫人...
Oh, uh, ma'am. Ma'am.
我要脱掉这件洋装五分钟
I'm taking this dress off for five minutes.
-我真的希望妳不要 -我要脱
I really wish you wouldn't. Well, I'm going to.
鬆开他的手
Free his hands.
他来了
He's here.
夫人?
Ma'am?
妳应该跟我一起去
You should come with me.
你打给区安官了吗?
Did you call the RSO?
这裡是这麽说的吗,保全主管?
Is that what they call it here, the head of security?
对
Yes.
看起来他跟年轻辣妹偷♥情♥
I realize it looks like he's slinking off with a hot young thing,
但哈尔不会偷吃,事有蹊跷
but Hal doesn't cheat. Something is wrong.
有外遇老公的女人都那麽说
I realize that is what women say who have husbands who cheat.
我的丈夫没有外遇
Mine for some reason does not.
我还真希望他有 或许事情会简单一点
I've often wished he did. It might have made things easier.
你不必相信我
You don't have to believe me,
但如果我是你的话,我会去找区安官
but if I were in your shoes, I would find the RSO.
请封锁现场
Seal the grounds, please.
-巴塞特小姐 -我们要检查警卫是否...
Miss Bassett. - We need to check if the guard--
-好的 -我们没事...
Yes, all right. - We were fine...
这裡不是礼仪学校吧?
This isn't Charm School, right?
-什麽? -妳会告诉我
What? - You would tell me.
你以为这是演习吗?
You think this is a training exercise?
大使和她丈夫没有时间在 国♥务♥院♥上过安全课程
The ambassador and her husband didn't have time to do the safety course at State.
也许柴特要妳弄些事故
Maybe Chet asked you to throw something together.
第一,国♥务♥院♥的绑♥架♥训练根本是鬼扯
One, the fact that State does kidnapping drills is bullshit.
他们没有胆扣留人♥质♥够久 来模拟绑♥架♥事件,第二...
They don't have the sac to hold people long enough to simulate a real event.
但如果是演习,妳会告诉我吧
And two-- - But you would tell me if it was a drill.
我是说,我不会
I mean, I wouldn't.
但这不是演习
But this isn't one.
我们有大门口的监视器能够 追踪那辆车到科沃斯
We've got CCTV from outside the gate that tracks the car down here to Culworth,
但他们靠边停,丢下车牌
but then they pull over and ditch the license plate.
下个红绿灯就追丢了
We lose them at the next light.
那个街区底有停车场 他们可能换车了
There's a parking facility at the end of that block. Probably switched out the car.
-停车场有监视器吗? -正在调监视器画面
Do we have cameras in that garage? - We're getting surveillance footage.
-他们是专业人士 -对
So these are professionals. - Yeah.
这名女子确定是造型师的人手
The woman was cleared as part of the stylist's crew,
但公♥司♥没有纪录
but the company doesn't have a record of her.
司机没有出现
Driver doesn't show up anywhere at all.
-我们会通知军情五处... -我还不想通知军情五处
We're gonna bring in MI5-- - I don't want to bring in MI5 just yet.
-那只会让他们更歇斯底里 -长官,妳说妳有几个名字?
That'll just generate more hysteria. - Ma'am, you said you had some names?
怀勒先生以前被抓过
Mr. Wyler's been taken before.
对,真♥主♥党囚禁过他一週
Yeah. Hezbollah held him for a week.
国♥务♥院♥知道他的名字 我只知道化名,已经过时了
State has the name. I only know the aliases, and they're out of date.
有个伊♥斯♥兰♥国指挥官不喜欢他
There's an ISIL commander who really does not like him.
我把名字写下来,很难拼
Let me write down the name. Spelling is tricky.
他以前绑♥架♥过怀勒先生吗?
He's abducted Mr. Wyler before?
对,但哈尔逃走了
Yeah, but Hal escaped.
让那傢伙觉得自己是白♥痴♥ 所以他不肯罢休
Made the guy feel like an idiot, so he won't let it drop.
外♥交♥部♥副部长
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs,
拉苏夏辛先生
Mr. Rasoul Shahin.
在德黑兰
In Tehran.
-你好 -哈尔,你听得到吗?
Hi there. - Hal, can you hear me?
可以,真的有必要用皮下注射吗?
Yeah, was the hypodermic absolutely necessary?
-什麽? -他们对我下药
What? - They drugged me.
用针筒
With a needle.
-请让我的同事听电♥话♥ -当然
Please put my colleague back on. - Sure.
什麽事?
Yes?
你对他下药?
You drugged him?
为了行动安全
For operational security.
本来应该是很随兴的
It was supposed to be a casual approach.
在戒备森严的环境下,没时间做准备
In a heavily guarded environment, with no time to prepare.
这实在太不专业了
This is extremely unprofessional.
我也这麽想
My thoughts precisely.
让他听电♥话♥
Put him back on.
嗨,你今天好吗?
Hi. How's your day going?
我向你致上最深的歉意
You have my deepest apologies.
这些特务不是我选的
These are operatives not of my choosing.
我也猜到了
I'm getting that.
这件事纳辛支持我
I have Naziri's support in this,
但法哈德马许库和他的人马
but Farhad Mashkour and his band of doorstops
依旧不可理喻
remain impervious to reason.
拉苏
Rasoul.
这个人会给你一些资讯
This man is going to give you some information.
这很不寻常
This is highly unusual,
表示我们非常担心
and it's meant to communicate our profound concern
情况可能会一发不可收拾
that the situation may grow catastrophic.
你的胃还好吗?
How's your stomach?
很糟
Very bad.
请跟我保证你会跟你的人说清楚
Please assure me you will make it clear to your people.
我会的
Yeah, I will.
伊朗跟对已瘫痪的
Iran had nothing to do with the attack
英国战舰攻击事件无关
on the already incapacitated British warship.
为了让你明白这一点
To impress this upon you,
我奉副部长夏辛之命
I have been ordered, by Deputy Minister Shahin
向你示好
to make a gesture.
儘管我强烈反对
Over my strenuous objection.
儘管伊♥斯♥兰♥革命卫队情报局反对
Over the objection also of the IRGC Intelligence.
这具有争议性,我明白
It's controversial. I get that.
这个人是退役的布莱福塞姆斯将军
The man is retired U.S. General Bradford Symes.
他的家
His home.
他的办公室
His office.
他的女儿在国王学院读书
His daughter, studying at King's College.
他昨晚抵达希斯洛机场
His arrival at Heathrow last evening.
他的饭店
His hotel,
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表