剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
你有火柴吗?
You have matches?
火柴盒
Book of matches.
我奉命给妳一个名字
I've been instructed to give you a name.
这个人似乎主导了这次袭击的计划
An individual who appears to have directed the planning of the attack.
并提供了资金
And provided the funding.
你认得这个人吗?
You recognize this person?
(罗曼伦科夫)
是...
As in, uh...
(俄♥罗♥斯♥佣兵)
是的
Yes.
让这个国家的任何人遭受质疑
To cast suspicion on anyone from this country.
我们明白
We understand.
你们不明白
You do not.
危险是...
The danger is--
非常危险
It's considerable.
我们是他们的盟友
We are their allies.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
一次又一次的制裁 你让我们的经济瘫痪了
Sanctions and sanctions, you have crippled our economy.
-他们是重要的贸易伙伴 -他们是生命线
They're an important trading partner. - They are a lifeline.
他们诬陷你们攻击英国啊
They framed you for an attack on the United Kingdom.
这是我们的问题,不是你们的
Our problem. Not yours.
我能问你是怎麽得到这些资讯的吗?
May I ask how you got this information?
我们帮妳,妳就想得寸进尺
We give you a hand. You take an arm.
我道歉
I apologize.
我知道你个人冒了很大的风险
I know you've taken a huge risk personally.
我不是担心我自己
I'm not concerned for myself.
-我的国家... -当然
My country-- - Of course.
你需要喝点什麽吗?水?
Do you need something to drink? Water?
-茶? -茶
Tea? - Tea.
我们何不坐下?
Why don't we have a seat?
-谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. You're welcome.
如果你以为俄♥罗♥斯♥人 没有派人监视我的进入...
If you think Russians did not send someone to observe my entrance...
没有人会知道是你说的
No one will know that this came from you.
没有人会知道?
No one will know?
告诉一个人是秘密
Telling one person is a secret.
告诉两个人就是公开了
Two is publication.
我们认为贵国是被诬陷的
We believe that your country was framed for this act.
所以你们不该为侵略行为付出代价
So you should not pay for the aggression--
大使,你还好吗?
Ambassador, are you okay?
快叫医生
Call a doctor.
大使
Ambassador.
我们有紧急状况,我是外交大臣
We have an emergency. This is the foreign secretary.
-他昏过去了 -有人昏倒了
-他呼吸困难 -叫他的人
- He's blacking out. - Someone's collapsed in my office.
He's struggling to breathe. - Call his guy.
-告诉他出事了 -我不能带他进来
Tell him something is very wrong. - I can't bring him in.
-妳不能在这,在他进来之前快走 -好
You can't be here. Go before he comes in. - Okay.
从后面进去,快点
Through the back, quickly.
纳玛齐先生,大使昏倒了 医疗团队在路上了
Mr. Namazi, the ambassador has collapsed. The medical team are on their way.
他呼吸困难...
He's struggling to breathe and...
他就在这裡
He's right in here.
对,就在裡面,跟外交大臣在一起
Yes, right in there, with the foreign secretary.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything all right?
不好,夫人,请让我们单独谈谈
It is not, ma'am, if you would please give us a moment.
对,他们刚到
Yes, they've just arrived.
我不知道他有没有在服药
I've-- I've no idea if he's on medication.
-先生?先生,你听得到吗? -可以,他没有呼吸,请给我电击器
Sir? Sir, can you hear me? - Medics are here.
开始按压
AED please. - Beginning compressions.
我当时在大楼裡,我看到他们冲过去
I was in the-- The building and I saw them rush by.
先生,请睁开眼睛
Sir, open your eyes, please.
如果你听得到我说话,请张开眼睛
If you can hear me, please, can you open your eyes?
-准备好了 -纳玛齐先生请你退后
Mr. Namazi. We're gonna have you step back.
纳玛齐先生,麻烦你了
Mr. Namazi. Please.
让开
Clear.
再充电
Charging again.
-请拿水给纳玛齐先生 -没问题
If we can get Mr. Namazi some water. - Of course.
让开
Clear.
继续按压
Resume compressions.
40cc替奈普酶
Forty Tenecteplase.
50cc胺碘酮
Fifty Amiodarone.
我要你很仔细听我说
I need you to listen to me very carefully.
他没气了
He's not alive.
已经死了
He is already dead.
他们得继续救他
They need to keep working on him.
他不可能死在这裡
He can't have died here.
他们得在医院宣布他死亡
They need to declare him dead at the hospital.
我们要推他出去
We're gonna trolley him out.
给他氧气
Put the oxygen on him.
我们可以送他去圣汤玛斯医院
We can get him to St. Thomas'.
无线电通知急救室,还有创伤室
Radio their resusc, flag trauma as well.
请让开,谢谢
Step aside, please, thank you.
-有电梯在等我们吗? -是,长官
Do we have a lift waiting? Yes, sir.
救护车在南入口
The ambulance is at the south entrance.
给我们一点空间,不好意思
Give us some room. Pardon me.
-这裡的大使♥馆♥,德黑兰的大使♥馆♥ -首相
Embassy here. Embassy in Tehran. - The PM.
我看看能不能找到哈贾妻子的电♥话♥
I'll see if we can get a number for Hajjar's wife.
-没有俄♥罗♥斯♥的消息 -不,我们不能透露
Nothing about Russia. - No. That can't come from us.
情报单位得用其他方式提供情报
The intelligence side needs to feed it into the ether some other way.
-记住,他生病了,他没死 -对,正在去医院的路上
Remember, he's ill. He's not dead. - Yeah. En route to the hospital.
他在吗?我现在就要找他
Is he there? I need him right away.
我是凯萨琳怀勒大使 要找国务卿,紧急事件
This is Ambassador Katherine Wyler for the secretary, it's an emergency,
请帮我接宝琳
if you could connect me to Pauline please.
保护中国的行动...
Operations to protect China's--
(凯特怀勒,简讯)
搞什麽?
What the fuck?
霍华,帮我接军情六处的汤姆利比
Howard, get me Tom Libby at MI6.
别客气,老兄
Don't be shy, pal.
妳有打给加侬吗?
Did you call Ganon?
我该打给加侬吗?
Should I call Ganon?
如果你想的话
If you want to.
我不想
I don't want.
老天
Fucking hell.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们怎麽可能还没宣告他死亡?
How is it possible that they've not declared him dead yet?
-越久越好 -是吗?
Longer the better. - Is it?
看起来比较不像是你对他下毒
Looks less like you poisoned him.
妳觉得他们会说我对他下毒?对
You think they'll say that I poisoned him? Yeah.
-你没有,对吧? -去妳的
You didn't, did you? - Fuck you.
妳有吗?
Did you?
不是我的风格
Not my style.
天啊
Christ.
干♥他♥妈的俄♥国♥人
Fucking Russians.
对,很糟糕
Yeah, it's bad.
非常糟糕
Very bad.
他们干嘛朝我的船开枪?
What the fuck are they doing shooting at my ships?
干♥他♥妈的搞什麽鬼?
I mean, what the fuck?
对不起
I'm sorry.
-真的很抱歉 -那到底是什麽?
I'm very sorry. - What exactly is that?
你一直在说“干”,一方面,其实...
Well, you keep saying "fuck," for one thing, which is...
从你嘴裡说出来很愉悦
delightful, coming from you, and...
而且是干♥他♥妈的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
it's the fucking Russians.
英国被俄♥罗♥斯♥袭击
The United Kingdom got attacked by Russia.
这有什麽好笑?
Why is that funny?
妳以为只有我的国家 被这堆核子垃圾拖累吗?
You think it's just my country that is saddled with this nuclear turd pile?
妳的国家也是
It's-- It's yours as well.
-我知道,真的很糟 -那就别笑了
I know. It's really bad. - Stop laughing then.
我就是一直在憋,不然你以为呢?
That's what I'm trying to do, what do you think is happening?
-再帮我倒一杯 -妳觉得那有帮助吗?
Pour me another for God's sake. - You think that'll help?
我们应该先垫好妳的胃,再开始灌酒
We should have lined your stomach before we started filling it with alcohol.
吃块饼乾
Have a biscuit.
看起来很难吃
They look awful.
很好吃
They're very tasty.
看起来很乾
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表