剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
计画在利比亚解放利比亚人?
with the 19-part plan to liberate Libyans in Libya?
替补歌♥手
Singing backup.
加侬怎麽了?
What happened with Ganon?
他是个猪头
He's a fuck face.
你能说得更具体一点吗?
Can you be more specific?
妳知道发生了什麽事 他要展开总统大选
You know what happened. He's launching a presidential campaign
却想隐瞒总统
and he's trying to hide it from a president
总统清楚表示他不喜欢被利用
who's stated clearly he does not like being used as a step-stool,
因为忠诚度而失去资格
which is disqualifying on loyalty grounds.
更糟的是他连自己的行踪都掩盖不了
Much worse is he can't even cover his own tracks,
基于他该死的白♥痴♥理由 这已经失格了
which is disqualifying on he's-a-fucking-idiot grounds.
凯特还好吗?
How's Kate?
她很好,是的
She's good. Yeah.
太好了
Great.
是吗?
Is she?
对
Yeah.
副总统的点子生根了吗?
Is the VP idea taking root?
是的,生根了
Uh, yeah, it is, actually.
我想是的
I think it is.
她达成了她的目标
She did what she set out to do.
她让伦敦成为一份真正的工作
She made London into a real job.
没错,她把这儿弄得至关紧要了
Yeah, she did. She's turned it into something pivotal.
-你很骄傲 -没错
You're proud. - Yeah, I am.
这是她应得的
She deserves it.
而且她很擅长
And she's good at it.
很好
Good.
-就这样? -我只想确定她没问题
That's it? - I just wanna make sure she's solid.
因为事情会变得很棘手
'Cause things are gonna get bumpy.
为什麽?
Why?
我很高兴我们不跟俄♥国♥开战
I'm glad we're not going to war with Russia.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
我可没准备好这麽做
I wasn't up for it.
我想我们都吓坏了
I think we were all pretty freaked out.
人们...
People...
我听到有人说要养狗
I heard somebody talking about getting, like, a dog.
-或是宝宝 -不要
Or a baby. - No.
因为我们要跟俄♥国♥开战?
Because we were gonna go to war with Russia?
末日宝宝
Apocalypse babies.
-那是个烂点子 -对吧?
That's a terrible idea. - Isn't it?
跟俄♥国♥开战是核武问题
War with Russia is nuclear.
那些宝宝会被辐射污染
Those babies are gonna get irradiated.
太荒谬了
It's fucking ridiculous.
但我喜欢狗
I like dogs, though.
妳开始在网路上找流浪狗吗?
Did you start, like, trolling for strays online?
没有
No.
我大概知道
I kind of knew.
不是他们做的
That they didn't do it.
-俄♥罗♥斯♥? -对
Russia? Yeah.
俄♥罗♥斯♥机构的每个人 都说:“当然是我们干的
Everyone in the Russian establishment was like, "We did it.
不是我的办公室 但显然是我们会做的事”
Not my office, but clearly, something we'd do."
我们找不到是谁下的命令
We couldn't find the origin of the order.
情报首长、寡头政♥治♥家、将军
Intelligence chiefs, oligarchs, generals,
没有人知道
nobody was read in.
这些人应该要知道的
And these are people who are read in.
真奇怪
That's weird.
如果不是俄♥罗♥斯♥干的 就没那麽奇怪了
It's less weird if Russia didn't do it.
对
Ah. Yeah.
妳还是可以养狗
You can still get a dog.
我不想养狗
I don't want a dog.
-那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人? -对,准备好了吗?
The Russia guy? - Yeah, you ready?
-好了 -我们不告诉那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人?
Yeah. - We're not telling the Russia guy?
不说,我们要问关于伦科夫的问题
We're not. We're asking questions about Lenkov.
就算用利比亚计画,我们也会问
Which we'd have asked even if we were still going with the Libya plan.
好
Okay.
俄♥罗♥斯♥分部的卡莉格林
Carly Green from the Russia desk.
-妳好 -妳好
Hi. - Hi.
卡莉是...?
Is Carly...?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
The Russia person.
-好的,很好 -我比外表看起来还老
Okay. Great. - I'm older than I look.
-一定是的 -我是俄♥国♥柜台的六号♥
You'd have to be. - I was number six at the Russia desk,
然后大家被调到兰利或基辅
then everyone got moved to Langley or Kyiv.
中情局花了25年训练中东专家
The Agency spent 25 years training Middle East specialists.
然后全员出动对付俄♥罗♥斯♥ 当时人手并不多
Then it was all-hands on Russia. There weren't a lot of hands to be had.
-会说俄语的人都往上爬了 -妳的背景是冷战还是1991年后
Those of us who speak Russian moved up. - Is your background Cold War or post-'91?
是托尔斯泰对 后来的契诃夫作品的影响
Uh, my background is Tolstoy's influence on the later work of Chekhov.
-抱歉,夫人,可以请妳...? -现在不方便,可以等一下吗?
Sorry. Ma'am, could you--? - Not a great time. Can it wait?
-是海佛先生吗?
Uh-- - Is it Mr. Hayford?
不,是怀勒先生
No. It's Mr. Wyler.
-你♥他♥妈♥的开什麽玩笑? -没有
Are you fucking kidding me? No.
你说你不知道界线在哪裡
When you said you didn't know where the line is,
就在你身后两公尺半
it's like eight feet behind you.
总统要开除国务卿
The president wants to fire the secretary of state.
-因为她? -不是
Because of her? No.
-你是笨蛋吗? -不是因为妳
What, are you fucking stupid? - It's not because of you.
就是我亲手把他送上去
It absolutely is. I served him up on a platter.
让我用你对待我的方式来解释这件事
Let me put this in the way you would to me.
妳自恋到认为妳有能力
The narcissism involved in assuming that you managed
-让国务卿被开除 -他没有被开除吧?
to get the secretary of state canned-- - He's not canned, right?
没有,但他的机会不是很好
No. But I don't like his odds.
该死
Fuck me.
听着,总统从雇用米格加侬那天起
The president has been waiting for Miguel Ganon
就等着在他背后捅他一刀
to stab him in the back since the day he hired him.
他是国务卿 就因为是要把敌人留在身边
He's secretary of state 'cause you keep your enemies closer.
我以为他会坐冷板凳一週 我不希望他被开除
I thought he'd get benched for a week. I didn't want him fired.
-那会毁了他的人生 -不,才不会
It'll fuck up his whole life. - No.
每次总统说话,他都会缩下巴
He does this chin tucking thing every time the president talks.
加侬?
Ganon?
他好像想消失在自己的脖子下
It's like he's trying to disappear down his own neck.
他一点都不低调
The man's not subtle.
别听起来太兴奋,好吗?
Try not to sound excited. Okay?
我得上飞机了
I gotta get on a plane.
-去哪裡? -华盛顿特区
Where? D.C.
-什麽?因为加侬? -不是
What, because of Ganon? - No.
妳不能大摇大摆走进椭圆形办公室 要求他不要开除加侬
You can't march into the Oval Office and demand he doesn't fire Ganon.
-那不是我离开的原因 -那妳为什麽要去?
It's not why I'm going. - Why are you going?
亲爱的,这是他妈的机密
Sweetheart, it's fucking classified.
妳直接去兰利
You'll head straight to Langley from the airport,
向蜜雪儿和罗杰普斯特做简报
brief Michelle, brief Roger Post.
妳向提姆和加侬做简报时 他们会好好琢磨
They'll put it through the mill while you go to State to brief Tim and Ganon.
好,把妳刚才对我说的话再说一遍
Okay. Say what you just said to me.
她去兰利向罗杰和蜜雪儿做简报
She goes to Langley to brief Roger and Michelle.
她到国♥务♥院♥跟提姆及加侬做简报 他们会好好琢磨
They'll put it through the mill while she goes to brief Tim and Ganon.
-可以让别人向加侬做简报吗? -提姆可以跟加侬做简报
Oh. Can somebody else brief Ganon? - Tim can brief Ganon.
我想是吧
I guess.
这是大桉子,妳确定不亲自提?
It's a big get. You sure you don't wanna bring it in?
交给提姆可能比较好
Ah, might be better coming from Tim.
我在他的黑名单上
I'm on his shit list.
-加侬的? -没关係
Ganon's? - It's fine.
好,提姆交给国♥务♥院♥
Okay. Tim brings it through State,
你去白宫,在椭圆形办公室做简报
you go to the White House, brief in the Oval.
-妳还好吗? -还好
You okay? - Yeah.
在一切之后真是个大转折
Just a big pivot after all that.
-对 -托布里吉不会喜欢的
Yeah. Trowbridge will hate it.
那是明天的问题
That's tomorrow's problem.
今天妳要让俄♥国♥人知道 我们认真看待这则线报
Today, you wanna show the Russians we're taking the tip seriously.
亲手把线报送到华府是 意义重大的表态
Hand-delivering it to D.C. is a meaningful sign.
谁去告诉托布里吉?
Who tells Trowbridge?
妳一升空我就去军情六处
I'm heading to MI6 as soon as you're in the air.
-他们会跟十号♥说 -丹尼森呢?
They'll bring it to Number 10. - And Dennison?
他们会告诉他
They'll tell him.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表