剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
如果这裡是德黑兰 我会让它陷入地狱之火
If this was Tehran, I will rain hellfire upon them.
这取决于我们相信是伊朗干的
A lot hinges on whether we believe this is Iran
还是别人干的
or we believe it's someone else.
如果是哈尔,你必须非常确定
When it's Hal, you have to be really fucking sure.
-你要离婚了 -没有
You're getting divorced. - No, we're not.
-大使说你的婚姻结束了
The ambassador says your marriage is over.
-你结过婚?
You ever been married?
接触的当天 有一通用抛弃式手♥机♥打的电♥话♥
There was a call the day of the approach on a burner.
我打给尼可罗,他打给夏辛 事情就是这样
I called Niccolo. He called Shahin. That's the whole story.
-是吗? -对
Is it? - Yeah.
我老公偷熘出去打给伊朗,还骗我?
My husband snuck out and called Iran? And then lied to me about it?
他们绑♥架♥我丈夫并且取消暗♥杀♥
They kidnapped my husband and called off a hit.
首相必须停止说是伊朗干的
The prime minister has to stop saying it's Iran.
不是伊朗
It wasn't Iran.
十号♥大使什麽都不会承认
Ambassador, Number 10 will walk back nothing.
如果妳担心 我强烈建议妳和雷本总统谈谈
If you're concerned, I urge you to speak with President Rayburn,
他对首相很有影响力
who clearly has a great deal of influence over the prime minister.
午餐一结束,就上飞机离开这裡
As soon as this lunch is over, get on some plane and not be here.
你真的让我思绪一团乱
You have so thoroughly fucked with my head,
如果你在方圆百里内 我就无法完成工作
I can't do the fucking job if you are within a 100-mile radius.
副总统要辞职,他们要妳取代她
Katie, the vice president's gonna resign. They want you to replace her.
妳不能离婚
You can't be divorced.
片名:头号♥外交官
谢谢大家
Thank you, guys.
(美国)
怀勒大使,跟我在一起的时间 比妳想要的还多
Ambassador Wyler. More time with me than you ever wanted.
还有你,像一枚臭钱币
And you. Like a bad fucking penny.
-欢迎来到英国本土,先生 -是
Welcome to Blighty, sir. Yeah.
-气色不错
Looking good.
-没人让我吃他妈的碳水化合物
That's because nobody lets me eat a carbohydrate.
-有效了 -我宁愿死了算了
Well, it's working. - I'd rather be dead.
总统先生,欢迎
Welcome, Mr. President.
夫人,妳没问题的
Ma'am. You got this.
雪伦?礼貌到哪去了?
Sharon? Where's the necessary?
不好意思,我带你去,总统先生 这边请,长官
Pardon me. May I show you, Mr. President? This way, sir.
-首相十分钟后到 -很好
The PM is ten minutes out. Great.
我们是你的第一批客人吗?
Are we your first guests?
我们是真正的恶梦
We're a real nightmare.
我刚告诉她了
I just told her.
-现在? -似乎是
Now? - Seemed the time.
-是吗? -可能算错了
Did it? - May have been a miscalculation.
-欢迎来到温菲尔德 -妳有时间考虑
Welcome to Winfield. You have time to think about it.
妳在入围名单裡 不表示妳一定得要做什麽
You are on a short list. Doesn't mean you're forced into anything.
-我刚跟她说了 -刚才而已
I just told her. - Just now.
真的吗?
Really?
取消记者会
Cancel the press avail.
他可以吃午餐,不拍照,然后...
He can have lunch, no photos, and then...
-她需要躺下吗? -让德黑兰陷入地狱之火
Does she need to lie down? -"Hellfire on Tehran"
让尼可托布里吉遇到一生最大的挫败
got Nicol Trowbridge the bump of a lifetime.
如果他站在总统旁边 他会再说一次
If he's standing next to the president, he's gonna say it again.
谢谢 主席先生-好吧
Thank you, Mr. President. - Okay.
-很不错的化妆室
Now, that's a nice powder room.
总统先生
Mr. President.
大使要取消记者会
The ambassador wants to cancel the press avail.
她担心看起来会像是背书
She's concerned it'll look like an endorsement.
对于德黑兰军事攻击
Of a military strike on Tehran.
我不会派米格机给他
I'm not sending him MiGs.
他的海军被攻击了
His Navy got hit.
我出现并站在那傢伙旁边
I show up and stand next to the guy.
总统先生,当首相在引用 《利未记》时
Sir, you're gonna be pinned like a butterfly
-你会像蝴蝶一样被钉住 -也许我们不接受提问
while the PM is quoting Leviticus. - Maybe we don't take questions.
-有画面就够了 -有画面也不行
The visual is enough. - The visual is also not okay.
英国政♥府♥仍旧认为是伊朗
The British government still thinks it's Iran.
-相反的证据没有影响,总统先生 -为什麽会有影响?
Contrary evidence is having no impact. Why would it?
我们有伊朗船隻离开伊朗港口的照片
We've got pictures of an Iranian boat leaving a port in Iran.
-另一边是什麽?某个傢伙? -令人信服的傢伙
And what on the other side? Some guy? - A compelling guy.
他们没说正在蒐集事证 他们说是伊朗
They're not saying they're still gathering facts. They're saying it's Iran.
-不是伊朗 -因为令人信服的那傢伙?
It's not Iran. - Because of the compelling guy?
-对 -不确定妳在外头打探得够不够
Yes. - Not sure you get out enough.
走吧
Let's go.
哈尔?
Hal?
总统大人
Sir...
是我
it's me.
我就是那傢伙
I'm the guy.
他们绑♥架♥了我
They kidnapped me.
先澄清,是拉到旁边
So, first of all, it was a pull-aside.
他们绑♥架♥了我 让我和伊朗外♥交♥部♥副部长通电♥话♥
They kidnapped me and put me on the phone with the deputy foreign minister of Iran.
什麽鬼
Fucking hell.
他拿自己和妻小一共五个人的
He stuck his neck on the line and his wife's and kids',
性命发誓,不是他们干的
of which there are five.
They didn't do it.
-让我跟你握手 -没关係,他是朋友
Let me shake your damn hand. - It's fine. He's a friend.
-不是伊朗,真是鬆了一口气 -英国并没有动摇
Not Iran. That's a fucking relief. - It hasn't moved the Brits.
-告诉他们是哈尔怀勒 -她说了,她告诉外交大臣了
Tell them it was Hal Wyler. - She did. She told the foreign secretary.
-她跟丹尼森说? -没有用
She told Dennison? - Didn't move the needle.
我们应该调查俄♥罗♥斯♥和沙乌地阿♥拉♥伯
We should look at Russia and Saudi Arabia
和未爆海军法条
and unexploded marine ordinance.
-托布里吉不肯放过伊朗 -我们早该取消行程
Trowbridge won't get off Iran. - We should've canceled the trip.
凯特要求过国务卿取消
Kate asked the secretary of state to cancel.
-他不肯,他知道是我 -我发誓,那个人很会记仇
He wouldn't do it. He knew it was me. - I swear, that man can hold a grudge.
他认为中东没有和平都是因为我
He thinks I'm the only reason there's no peace in the Middle East.
-不是那样的 -过奖了
It's not about that. - I find it flattering.
国务卿当下做了合理的决定
The secretary made a reasonable decision in the moment.
国♥务♥院♥和中情局不能在曲折变化下
State and CIA can't give unprocessed intelligence
提供未经处理的情报给总统 他们过去有过不好的下场
to a president at an inflection point. That's gone badly for them in the past.
40台摄影机正在路上 首相也下火车了
Forty cameras are on their way and the prime minister is off the rails.
你不能站在他旁边
You can't stand next to the guy.
怀勒大使,首相来了
Ambassador Wyler, the prime minister is here.
为什麽我们不更频繁一点?
Don't know why we don't do this more often.
要是能让你来,然后一小时后离去 我们会这麽做的
If I knew we could have you in
and dispense with you an hour later, we'd have done it all the time.
-我能很快跟你谈一谈吗? -当然
If I could have a quick word. - Of course.
你能...?
Can you...?
先生们
Gentlemen.
三道菜
Three courses.
很清澹,但还是很多
Light, but still, it's a lot.
记者会也许是画蛇添足
The press availability might be gilding the lily.
媒体活动本身就是蛇
The press event is the lily.
总统不太想暴露在众目睽睽之下
The president is uncomfortable with the optics.
首相对41人死亡感到不安 我们就当扯平了
The prime minister is uncomfortable with 41 dead. Perhaps we call it square.
他有两天时间澹化这评论
He's had two days to shade that comment.
托布里吉先生不是靠澹化 才榜列第十名的
Shading's not what brought Mr. Trowbridge to Number 10.
什麽都行
Anything.
“我不是说让德黑兰陷入地狱之火 我是说让那个傢伙
"I didn't mean hellfire on Tehran. I meant hellfire on whoever.
虽然不知道他是谁 但我们正在调查”
And we don't know who 'whoever' is, but we are trying to figure it out."
没错
Oh, you're right.
是有一伙人
It has a ring.
他们可以把人带去午餐
They can take candids of the lunch.
然后看起来像是 12名代表来责备首相
Then it looks like a delegation of 12 come to scold the prime minister.
午餐后在客厅坐沙发讨论如何?
How about a couch, conferring in the sitting room after lunch?
-不要 -他们会看起来平等
No. - They'd look like equals.
他躯干很短,坐在沙发上会很像侏儒
He has a short torso and looks like a troll on a couch.
-如果要吃饭,就他们两个... -这才真的像是责备
If they were to dine, the two of them-- - Then it really looks like a scolding.
像是大家都被赶出来
Looks like everyone else was kicked out
好让我的人用报纸揍你的人的鼻子
so my guy could whack your guy on the nose with a newspaper.
我想我们该开动了,你一定饿坏了
I think we should tuck in. Hm? You must be starving.
-他们在讨价还价 -我在製造声音
They're still horse-trading. - I'm producing sound.
每次国宴前,我都会吃个三明治
I'd always have a sandwich before every state dinner.
这样我到餐桌前就不会狼吞虎嚥
That way I wouldn't land at the table like a rabid animal.
这主意不错
That's not a terrible idea.
法兰西丝?
Frances?
先生,什麽事?
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表