剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
-对 -看起来像花♥园♥
Yes. - It looks like a garden.
好,我们在另一边会合
Okay. Let's meet on the other side of it.
你走那边,我从房♥子穿过去
You go that way, I'll cut through the house.
两辆M48巴顿坦克配备俄♥国♥滑膛枪
A couple M48 Patton tanks outfitted with Russian smoothbore guns.
抱歉打扰了,夫人 我能不能...一下子就好?
I'm so sorry to interrupt, ma'am. Could I--? Just for a moment?
怀勒大使请妳向 国防部长要一份龙骨报告
Ambassador Wyler asked if you'd ask the secretary of defense for a keel report.
航♥空♥母舰那裡的
From the carrier.
-龙骨报告 -是的,谢谢
A keel report. - Yes. Thank you.
很荣幸见到妳
And it's an honor to meet you.
龙骨报告是什麽?
What the hell is a keel report?
航♥空♥母舰正在进水
The carrier is taking on water,
这并不令人意外 因为它的船身有巨大的裂口
which is not unexpected given the yawning gash in its hull.
勇敢号♥是设计来承受炮火
HMS Courageous is designed to take fire,
封住受损的舱室,保持漂浮
seal off the debilitated compartment, and remain afloat.
为什麽总统认为它在下沉?
Why does the president think it's sinking?
可能是有人告诉他的
Presumably someone told him.
因为...?
Because...?
总统承诺要派什麽去救援?
What did the president pledge to send on this rescue mission?
航♥空♥母舰群
A carrier group.
战舰
Warships.
如果首相要求美国展示武力
Had the prime minister asked for an American show of force in the Gulf,
总统会拒绝
the president would have refused
因为这会导致我们的国家 陷入灾难性的区域冲突
because it could launch both our countries into a catastrophic regional conflict.
但是一个求救信♥号♥♥...
But a distress call...
他要把一支攻击部队引进波斯湾
He's luring a strike force into the Persian Gulf.
-是的 -你不介意吗?
Yes, he is. - And you're okay with that?
-妳凭什麽说我不介意? -叫他住手
What suggests I'm okay with this? - Tell him to fucking stop it!
不然妳以为我这三年都在干嘛?
What do you think I've been doing for three years?
叫托布里吉他妈的住手
Telling Nicol Trowbridge to fucking stop it!
我求妳让雷本介入
I begged you to have Rayburn intervene.
你...什麽时候?
You-- When?
昨天,还有今天
Yesterday. And today.
不会吧
You didn't.
“如果总统能与首相 分享他的观点、他的智慧
Uh, "If the president could share his perspective, his wisdom
-也许...” -求是这个样子吗?
with the PM, perhaps--" - That's what begging looks like to you?
-我没有下跪 -如果房♥子失火了,你得告诉我
I didn't drop to my knees. - If the house is on fire, tell me.
房♥子是失火了
The house is on fire!
伊朗对尼可托布里吉来说是最棒的事
You know, Iran is the best thing that ever happened to Nicol Trowbridge.
-伊朗不是发生在他身上 -那重要吗?
Iran didn't happen to him. - Does that matter?
你有告诉他吗?
Did you tell him?
妳丈夫的故事?我当然说了
About your husband's tale? Of course I did.
如果你称它为故事,就削弱了情报
If you call it a tale, it kind of undermines the intelligence.
他相信怀勒先生提供了有趣的证据
He believes Mr. Wyler provided interesting evidence,
但并非无可辩驳,也几乎无法起诉
but not incontrovertible and nowhere near actionable.
别再试图证明负面证据
We have to stop trying to prove a negative.
我们得找出是谁,而不是谁不是
We need to figure out who it was, not who it wasn't.
真有洞察力
What an insight.
就像天上掉下来的礼物
I mean, really like a bolt from the heavens.
你真是个溷蛋
You're kind of an asshole.
妳那张油嘴滑舌的魅力
Something about your charmingly foul mouth
让我感觉妳喜欢坦率的人
makes me feel like you appreciate the unvarnished.
你是说你喜欢我吗?
Are you saying that you like me?
我是说我想相信妳
I'm saying that I would like to trust you.
我以为我做得到,但我做不到
I thought I could manage this, but I can't.
什麽?
What?
我像个孩子那样爱喝酷爱饮料
I drank the Kool-Aid, like a fucking child.
那个丈夫
The husband.
鬼扯吗?
Was it bullshit?
不,是不完整
No. It was incomplete.
她试着警告我
And she tried to warn me.
-听着,即使是妳也会犯错 -不,这不是小错误
Well, look, even you can make mis-- - No, this is not a small mistake.
对了,我叫你来开罗...
By the way, I asked you to come to Cairo...
是个很糟的主意
It's a terrible idea.
双人搭档害了他们两个
Being a tandem couple has fucked both of them.
但主要是她
But mostly her.
-怎麽说? -他对她说谎
Well, how? - He lies to her,
时常说谎,所以她早就料到了
regularly enough that she expects it.
毁了她的事业
It's fucked her career.
我想她的事业发展得不错
Well, I think her career's going okay.
她不想待在这裡
She doesn't wanna be here.
她为什麽在这裡?她是前线的料
Why is she here? She's frontline material.
对,没错
Yeah. Exactly.
夫人?妳可以去大使那儿一下?
Ma'am? Could you join the ambassador?
当然
Of course.
没有利雅德的具体情报...
No concrete intel on Riyadh...
目前没有可信的威胁
We can't afford to piss them off,
危及我们的利益
but at this point, there isn't a credible threat to our interests.
国务大臣怎麽说?
In the meantime, what's the secretary of defense saying?
她说时间紧迫
I asked. Says it's time-sensitive.
国安局介入时再来找我
Find me when NSA weighs in.
我们必须跟沙乌地阿♥拉♥伯达成协议 不要让情况变得更糟
We have to come to some agreement with the Saudis not to make this worse.
妳拿到报告了吗?龙骨报告
Were you able to get the report? Keel report.
-还在处理 -我们能不能...一下子就好?
Still working on it. - Can we--? For a minute?
雷本不能派船去波斯湾
Rayburn can't send ships to the Gulf.
托布里吉耍了他,他当面说谎
Trowbridge played him. He lied to his face.
他想看到美国战舰在伊朗附近出现
He wants the visual of American warships buzzing Iran.
-航♥空♥母舰没有沉没 -妳怎麽知道?
The aircraft carrier is not sinking. - How do you know that?
如果有龙骨报告,我就会知道 但我有可靠的消息来源
I'd know for sure if I had a keel report, but I have it on very good authority.
可恶
Shit.
英国一直发出信♥号♥♥弹 他们无法阻止托布里吉
We're getting flares from the Brits. They can't shut Trowbridge down.
总统必须说我们的船舰 无法及时赶到救援
The president needs to say our ships can't get there in time to help.
他不会违背救援任务
He won't renege on a rescue mission.
这是来自政♥府♥高阶官员的求救讯号♥
This is a distress call coming from a senior government official.
哪位高阶官员?
Named what?
那麽我们无能为力
We can't do anything.
当我们有危险的国家元首时 我们依靠盟友回应
When we had a dangerous head of state, we relied on our allies to respond
我们的求救信♥号♥♥
when we made distress calls.
妳知道我为什麽不想做这份工作吗?
You know why I didn't want this job?
我花了十年建立名声在社区裡
I spent a decade building a reputation in a community
所以不管我说什麽,大家都会认真听
such that when I say something, people fucking listen to me.
-我在这裡没有 -不是没有
I have none of that here. - Not none.
不是没有
Not none.
首相正在准备用美军装备
The prime minister is setting the stage for an attack on American hardware
和军队攻击的阶段
and American troops.
他希望这成为我们共同的问题
He wants this to be our problem as much as his.
我们得跟那个线人谈谈,可以吗?
We need to talk to that source.
-夏辛? -如果有必要的话
Shahin? - If we have to.
-妳跟...? -对
You talked to...? - Yeah.
妳想回去找夏辛?
You wanna go back to Shahin?
如果总统食言,我们需要更多证据 才能把英国人带来
If you think the president should renege, we need more to bring to the Brits.
不行,太危险了
You can't. It's too dangerous.
那是勃南橡树
That's a Birnam Oak.
出自莎士比亚
From Shakespeare.
去看看吧
Go take a look.
我们会的
We will.
那是伊朗的后院
It's Iran's backyard.
如果我们想知道是谁干的
If we wanna know who did this,
他们比谁都更有情报
they'll have better intelligence than anyone.
夏辛自己的政♥权♥会追捕他 他会被杀的
Shahin's own regime will go after him. He will be killed.
如果我们跟伊朗开战,会死很多人
If we go to war with Iran, a lot of people will be killed.
夏辛想让他的国家现代化
Shahin wants to modernize his country.
他是政♥权♥中少数跟改革派
He's one of the only people in the regime
军队和毛拉相处融洽的人
who gets along with the reformists and the military and the mullahs,
因为他的父亲在他们十岁时 跟最高领导人一起骑单车
because his father rode bikes with the supreme leader when they were 10.
他不相信我们是大撒旦
And inexplicably, he doesn't believe we're the great Satan.
-我瞭解他很有价值 -妳不瞭解
I understand he's valuable. - You don't.
伊朗协议可以被撤销
An Iran Deal can be revoked.
显然如此
Clearly.
我们和他们或任何人 谈判的真正目的是
What we're really doing when we negotiate with them, or with anyone,
找一或两个在世界真正毁灭时 可以打电♥话♥的朋友
is looking for one or two friends we can call when the world is truly fucked.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表