剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
And someone should wash her. She looks ridiculous.
去找国防部长
Find the secretary of defense.
告诉他不派船舰去波斯湾
Tell him no ships go to the Gulf.
确保他不会和我一起飞回去 他会对此大发雷霆
Make sure he doesn't fly back with me. He's gonna be a real turd about this.
我需要一辆车 让国防部长回希斯洛机场
I need a car for the secretary of defense going back to Heathrow.
这傢伙想辞职
This one tried to quit.
叫她勇敢一点
Tell her to sack up.
嘿
Hey.
週二打给我,我们再谈另一件事
Call me on Tuesday. We'll talk about the other thing.
夫人,抱歉,这样行不通
Ma'am, I'm sorry, it's not gonna work out.
什麽?
What?
我必须拒绝
I have to say no.
对,我知道
Yeah. I know.
妳表现得很好
You're doing great.
别再说什麽“我辞职”的鬼话 真的让我很生气
Just knock off that "I resign" shit. It really pisses me off.
我没那种时间
I don't have that kind of time.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表