剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
抱歉,我需要去散个步
I'm sorry, I do-- I just need to walk for a minute.
-我们可以去走走 -你不用跟来
We can walk. - You don't have to come.
当然
Of course.
我不是那个意思,我...
It's not what I meant. I'm...
我们走走吧
Let's walk.
华伦,我们要边走边说
Warren, we're talking on the go.
没事吧?
Everything all right?
我没事,别担心
I'm fine. Don't worry about it. It's a...
就私事罢了
personal-- whatever.
我无意刺探
I didn't mean to pry.
你没有,我在你面前崩溃了
You're not. I'm melting down in front of you.
我们应该谈法国
We should be talking about the French.
崩溃就是像这样吗?
Is this what melting down looks like?
-你不觉得吗? -不
You don't think so? - No.
当妳边跑边流汗 带着指示走进我的办公室
When you run, sweating, into my office with instruction,
-那才感觉像崩溃 -天啊
that looks like melting down. - Oh, God.
又来了,解码后仍旧可爱
Again, endearing once decoded.
我很会流汗
I sweat a lot.
这跟我的情绪状态无关
It's not tied to my emotional state.
我的婚姻要结束了
My marriage is ending.
再一次
Again.
我以为已经在进行了
I thought that was already underway.
本来是,后来...
It was, and then...
并没有
it wasn't.
天啊
Oh, God.
我要吐了
I'm gonna vomit.
我不会沿着塞纳河 跟你抱怨我的婚姻
I'm not walking on the Seine and bitching to you about my marriage.
那像是...
It's like, ugh.
-我们可以站着不动 -不要
We could stand still. - No.
我要求妳能一吐为快
I invite you to get it off your chest
因为流汗其实跟妳的情绪状态有关 而且已经开始了
because the sweating is in fact tied to your emotional state and has begun.
我觉得应该要做的
I feel like the stand-up thing to do
就是尽可能给一段感情机会,对吧?
is to give a relationship every possible chance. Right?
这是我毕生的心血结晶
I mean, it's the whole fucking definition of my life's work.
没有什麽不能说开解决的
There's nothing you can't talk out.
当然
Of course.
但到了某个程度...
But at a certain point...
我是个白♥痴♥,没有学到我已经 被教训过上千次的教训
I'm a moron for failing to learn a lesson I have been taught a thousand times.
不是
No.
现在,我就是个该死的白♥痴♥
At this point, I'm a fucking moron.
也许妳是一个厚道的人
Perhaps you're just a decent person
在这个厚道已经无法掌控 大众想像力的时代
in a time when decency has lost its hold on the public imagination.
显然只有站位
Standing room only apparently.
我会寄一段影片给你
I'll send you a clip.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
好吧
Okay.
-她打电♥话♥给你? -对
Well, she call you? Yeah.
慌乱?
In a tizzy?
她只是想小心一点
She's just trying to be careful.
她可能咖♥啡♥因♥摄取不足 这对国家有害
Well, she's probably undercaffeinated. It's a disservice to the nation.
我会去见查塔姆研究院的人
I'll meet the guy from Chatham House.
罗尼会跟来做笔记 感觉像正式大使♥馆♥的事
Ronnie will come along and take notes, make it feel like embassy business.
-真的吗?
Really?
-这是学习的最佳方式,对吧?
Yeah. It's best way to learn, right?
不如我跟你一起去,交接一下工作?
How about I come along, just do a bit of a handover?
先生,我今天心情不太好 可以直接拒绝吗?
Sir, I'm not having a great day. Can we just go with a no?
你以为五分钟的交接 就能让共和国垮台?
You think a five-minute handoff is gonna bring down the republic?
好吧,五分钟
Fine. Five minutes.
整个企业...都漏洞百出
The whole enterprise is-- is porous.
故意的
Intentionally.
我们办派对,大家会来家裡
We throw parties, people come to the house.
我去参加文学社团
I go to fucking literary societies, ramble about conflict resolution
边喝着陈年劣质的波特酒 边閒聊解决冲突
while drinking port that is very old and not good,
然后有人想跟我聊天
and someone wants to talk.
这正是我们想要的,对吧?
It's actually what we're after, right?
你非常精明,有一天你会掌管这地方
You're sharp as a tack, and one day you're gonna run this place,
但亚奇伯德海诺斯特尔 在12岁的罗尼做笔记时
but Archibald Highnostril is not gonna say a fucking thing
什麽话都不会说
with 12-year-old Ronnie taking notes.
有一条界线
There's a line.
虽然有孔洞,但确实存在
It's porous, but it's there.
当你一路跳过去时
And when you vault all the way over it,
我们其他人都把时间花在弥补上
the rest of us spend all our time compensating.
然后像罗尼这样的人 必须坐在会议裡,尴尬地做笔记
Then people like Ronnie have to sit in meetings and awkwardly take notes
向全世界证明 白宫不是一个收取服务费的组织
to prove to the world that the White House is not a fee-for-services organization.
我觉得你应该花点时间 决定你是否真的想说
I think you should take a moment and decide if you really wanna suggest...
我在贩卖♥♥关係,史都华
that I'm selling access, Stuart.
我叫他不要来,但他说五分钟
I told him not to come. But he said five minutes.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我可以试着取消整件事
I can try to cancel the whole thing.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
五分钟,他就离开
Five and he's out.
对,祝你好运
Yeah. Good luck with that.
谢谢妳,夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
大使?
Ambassador?
妳可以请外相先过去吗?
Could you tell the foreign secretary to go on ahead without me?
-当然,夫人 -谢谢
Of course, ma'am. - Thanks.
很高兴见到妳
It's nice to see you.
很高兴妳能加入我们
I'm glad you could join us.
-我们能谈一谈吗? -当然
Could we talk for a minute? Of course.
我来这裡参加活动 给自己几分钟时间跟其中一个人独处
I come to events here and give myself a few minutes alone with one of them.
我试着把他们当成一个个体看待
I try to treat them as individuals.
而不是一群人
Not a horde.
他替自己加冕
He crowned himself.
拿破崙
Napoleon.
让事情简单许多
Simplified matters considerably.
没错
It did.
妳会请我帮忙
You will ask me for a favor.
这无疑能改善我的生活
It will, no doubt, improve my life.
妳考虑过提桉了吗?
Have you given any more thought to the proposal?
考虑过了,不过,这个英国人的要求 不是妳所说的那样
Yes. However, this British request is not as you describe.
为什麽不?
Why not?
通常在法国领土上的逮捕行动 会由法国警方执行
Typically, an arrest on French soil would be conducted by French police.
伦敦要求他们的特别探员带头
London has asked that their special operatives take the lead.
他们必须为41名阵亡的水手报仇
They need to avenge the 41 fallen sailors.
伦科夫被拘留时英国特种部队在现场
British Special Forces on the scene when Lenkov is taken into custody...
这是个开始
it's a start.
这非正统的要求...
This highly unorthodox request...
对我们伟大的好朋友美国很重要
being of import to our great and good friend, the United States,
我们不得不答应
we shall reluctantly grant it.
我们很感激
We appreciate that.
但令人讶异的是,现任的美国政♥府♥
But one must register surprise that the present U.S. administration,
在尖锐地宣称要与过去划清界线后
after pointedly proclaiming a break with the past,
却强烈游说进行法外处决
would so strongly lobby for an extrajudicial assassination.
我们说的只是逮捕
We're talking about an arrest.
我在情报部门的同事
My colleagues on the intelligence side
告诉我英国不打算让 罗曼伦科夫活着离开
tell me that the British do not intend to let Roman Lenkov walk out alive.
我们讚赏你归还了26件凋像
We applaud you for returning the 26 statues.
英国会跟着做
Britain will follow suit.
好多藉口
So many excuses.
你对领导的承诺呢? 那是过去的事吗?
...to your commitment to leadership? Is that a thing of the past?
-不好意思 -好
Excuse me. - Okay.
凯特?
Kate?
大使
Ambassador.
她同意了
She signed off.
做得好
Well done.
他们那裡有香槟 或许我们该举杯敬酒
They-- They have champagne up there. Perhaps a toast--
我不太舒服,我要回饭店了
I don't feel great. I'm gonna go back to the hotel.
-我陪妳走回去 -没关係
Well, I'll walk you. - That's all right.
凯特
Kate.
领♥事♥馆♥副馆长要找朴小姐 她有空吗?
I have the DCM for Ms. Park, is she available?
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表