剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
Security concerns raised by your hasty exit.
妳的仓促离开引起了安全疑虑
It was a misunderstanding.
只是误会
那是快艇 看起来
It's a fast boat. We can't see markings,
像伊朗在囤积的快艇
but it definitely looks like the kind Iran's been stockpiling.
该死
Shit.
-对 -为什麽?
Yeah. - Why?
表示是伊朗
Means it's Iran.
表示这是伊朗船
Means it's an Iranian boat.
以色列卫星显示它在西立克附近
Israeli satellites clocked it off the coast near Sirik.
-那是在? -在伊朗
Which is...? - In Iran.
那是众所周知的吗?
Is that something everyone knows?
是伊朗在海岸的小村落
It's a very small coastal village in Iran.
他们在这裡失去踪迹但时间点没错
They lose track of it here, but the timing lines up.
-这是什麽时候收到的? -几分钟前
-国♥务♥院♥有吗? -加侬?
- When did this come in? - Few minutes ago.
-我相信他跟我们同时收到
Does State have it? - Ganon?
-妳觉得我的日子还在吗?
I'm sure he got it when we did. - You think my day holds?
英国要求她让总统保持安静 直到航♥空♥母舰安全无虞
The Brits asked her to keep the president quiet until the carrier's in a safer spot.
-白宫同意了? -加侬同意了
And the White House agreed? - Ganon agreed.
一天而已,当时没有 确凿的证据指向伊朗
For a day. When there wasn't real evidence pointing at Iran.
不是起诉书,只是一艘船
It's not an indictment. It's a boat.
在确切的时间地点
In the right place at the right time.
我该在这天消失前告诉丹尼森
I should tell Dennison I got the day before it's gone.
我们得送妳去市政厅
We gotta get you to your town hall.
妳的演讲
Your speech.
取消吧,我讨厌演讲
Kill it. I hate speeches.
你能留下来一会儿吗?
Can you hang back a minute?
这份工作有八成是演讲
The job is like 80% speeches.
-他们要我放慢她的许可 -谁?
They asked me to slow-roll her clearance. - Who?
加侬?
Ganon?
该死
Shit.
原因有很多
There could be plenty of reasons for that.
真的吗?
Really?
不,他想摆脱她
No. He wants to get rid of her.
该死
Shit.
为何要给她一天的时间?
Why give her a day? - Probably thought it'd take that long
他可能认为只有这样 才能找到让她离开的理由
to find a reason to get her out, but now we have her husband
但现在我们看到她丈夫偷了一辆警车
stealing a police car and conspiring with shady Tories.
而且还和阴险的保守党密谋
Can I use the SCIF?
我能用敏感情报隔绝设施吗?
妳觉得呢?
What do you think?
-她吗? -对
Of her? - Yeah.
我很佩服 刚开始我很怀疑,但她说服了我
I'm impressed. I was dubious at first, but she turned me around.
我会放弃搬到工作机会更好的地方
I think I'll ditch my plans to move to a place with better career opportunities
这样我就能陪在她身边 进行重整振兴
so I can stand by her side for a tour that'll reinvigorate
这段特殊关係的旅程 迎接新的美国世纪
the special relationship and usher in a new American century.
给她一个机会
Give her a chance.
我没有上她,我是上你 我只是想给你一个机会
I'm not fucking her, I'm fucking you. I'm trying to give you a chance.
发生什麽事?
What happened?
五个知道这裡发生什麽事的人
The five people who know what's going on here...
-对 -国务卿是其中一个
Yeah. - The secretary of state's one of them.
对吧?
Right?
-不是 -搞什麽,比莉?
No. - What the fuck, Billie?
-他不需要知道 -他想甩掉她
He doesn't need to know. - He's trying to shitcan her.
-我确定他不是 -她最后跟首相坐下来谈
I'm sure he's not. - She wound up in a sit-down with the PM,
还得感谢她老公,我的老天
thanks to the husband, who by the way, Jesus fucking Christ.
他很难搞,但大家都爱他
He's a handful, but people love him.
加侬认为她佔了他的便宜
Ganon thinks she's eating off his plate.
总统必须说他要她主导这件事
The president needs to say out loud that he asked her to take the lead here.
那是不可能的
It's not gonna happen.
这是个测试
It's a test. The president wants to see if she can handle herself.
总统想看她是否有能力自己掌控
如果她怕加侬 她不怕
If she's afraid of Ganon... - She's not.
这就是我需要的资讯
That's the kind of information I need.
所以我才告诉你
It's why I read you in.
真的是这样才告诉我?
Is that why you read me in?
还是妳要求我把她变成什麽东西?
Or are you asking me to turn her into something?
我不知道,也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
-我正在等这样的明确消息 -我没有明确消息
That's the clarity I'm looking for. -I don't have a lot of clarity.
我花了三年打造一个副总统 她可以从那老人手中接手火炬
I just spent three years building a VP
让我们可以再继续一个任期
who could take the torch from an old man and get us another term.
这不是我的计画
This was not my plan.
她负责处理事情 我们找来会竞选的人
She handles things. We get people who can campaign.
他们什麽都应付不了
They can't handle anything and we're drowning.
去他的,妳看到机会,妳就不愿鬆手
Oh, fuck that. You see an opportunity, you can't let it go by.
对,我不能,你以为是谁教我的?
Yeah, I can't. Who do you think taught me that?
不,“暴行”
No, "atrocity."
暴行,是杀人,然后把他们碎尸万段
Atrocity. It means "killing people and hacking them up into little pieces."
达雅,如果妳说“妇女的健康”
Darya, if you say "women's health,"
他们会以为要出资成立瑜珈教室
they think they're funding a yoga studio in Jalalabad.
听着,我得挂了
Listen, I gotta go.
好
Okay.
加侬想除掉妳
Ganon's trying to get rid of you.
还真快
That was fast.
道歉可以缓和气氛
An apology could take the edge off.
他是想避免波斯湾战争爆发
He's trying to keep the Gulf from boiling over.
我不要打给他说我犯了错
I'm not calling him to say I made an oopsie.
也许值得
Might be worth it.
一週后,英国会定调
Hmm. In a week, the Brits will have set the tone.
-加侬会忘了这一切 -夫人
Ganon won't remember any of this. - Ma'am...
妳一週后不会在这裡
you are not gonna be here in a week.
妳还没正式注册
You're not on the books yet.
加侬必须解释,但他会归罪于哈尔
Ganon will have to do some explaining, but he'll blame Hal,
那很容易说服
which won't take much convincing.
你叫他哈尔
You called him Hal.
第一次
First time.
抱歉
Sorry.
真正了解他后,大家都会那麽叫他 我猜你懂了
Everyone does once they really know him. Guess you got the idea.
是的
I did.
也许没关係
Maybe it's all right.
什麽意思?
What does that mean?
妳似乎不是很高兴来这裡 这裡不是加拉拉巴德
You don't seem to be all that thrilled to be here. It's not Jalalabad.
有人在波斯湾朝船隻发射飞弹
Someone is shooting missiles at boats in the Persian Gulf.
连我都能阻止另一场大屠♥杀♥
Even I can get it up for averting another bloodbath
-在波斯湾 -抱歉
in the motherfucking Gulf. - Sorry.
只是问问
I was just asking.
谁要拍?
Who was gonna do the feature?
排练
The rehearsal.
我穿着礼服、牵着马
Me in a gown, with a horse.
-《英国时尚杂♥志♥》 -天啊
British Vogue.
天啊,我讨厌这样
God, I hate this shit.
什麽?
What?
你知道你不能开除谁吗?
You know who you can't fire?
灰姑娘
Cinderella.
我不确定这是不是原本的行程 我不认为有任何改变
I'm not sure if this is the same schedule. I don't think anything has changed.
潘吉,麻烦妳去找雷纳德
Pensy, find Leonard if you could, please.
文章明天才会上线 但他们会在网站上放照片
The article won't be online till tomorrow, but they'll put pictures on the website.
太聪明了,日出前成为媒体宠儿
It's fucking brilliant. A media darling by sunup.
-太棒了 -没错
Fucking brilliant. It is.
就说妳准备好了
Told you you were ready.
你和我做了那麽多事 是为了让你出头
You and I did all the things we do to launch you.
把我一脚踢进行动当中
Drop-kicked me into the center of the action,
让我可以许下无法实现的承诺 同时疏远我的上级
so I can make promises I can't keep, while alienating my superiors
就为了一个战略上 微不足道的接触机会
for a strategically insignificant moment of access.
现在我们要转移注意力让媒体
And now we're distracting from the clusterfuck with a media splash
大肆报导让我更有女人缘
designed to make me more attractive to women.
妳是个势利鬼
You're a snob.
闭嘴
Zip this.
还厌恶女人
And a misogynist.
妳是首相最新的麻吉 妳会很有名
You're the prime minister's new best friend and you're gonna be famous.
为了那通电♥话♥ 应该可以帮我吹♥喇♥叭♥了吧
I should be getting a blow job for that phone call.
我不要有名
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表