剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
And...
我...
I--
找不到机会
I didn't find it.
现在,两週前
Now, two weeks ago--
-我对天发誓 -两週前,你说:“打给瑞克”
I swear to fucking God. - Two weeks ago you said, "Call Rick."
对
Yeah.
-而我... -妳打给瑞克
And I... - You called Rick.
-对 -凯萨琳
I did. - Katherine.
妳了解西洋棋盘,妳不怕複杂...
You know the chessboard, you are undaunted by complexity--
我打给我们的律师
I called our attorney.
这是千载难逢的机会让有超能力人
This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to get someone into the White House
入主白宫化解溷乱局面
with a preternatural ability to un-fuck clusterfucks.
我打给瑞克说“帮我们找个调解人
I called Rick and said, "Get us a mediator.
因为这会是有史以来 最乾淨、最美好的离婚”
Because this is gonna be the cleanest, loveliest divorce anybody ever had."
妳有一座果园
You have an orchard.
美国总统就在裡面
The president of the United States is in it.
妳得跟他谈谈,听听他在想什麽
You need to have a conversation with him. Hear what he's thinking.
妳得冷静地了解他
You need to, in a chill way, get to know the guy before he leaves,
-在他离开之前,也就是十分钟后 -你有很多事没告诉我
which is in ten minutes. - You didn't tell me a lot of things.
-凯特 -你有你的理由,没关係
Katie-- - You had your reasons. It's okay.
但当你说...
But when you said...
- “是的,我们可以结束了... -是的
"Yes, we can be done..." - Yeah.
我们度过了美好的十年 我们结束了”,你当时还在哭
"...we had ten good years, we're done," you were crying.
有鼻涕
There was snot.
凯特,这是副总统职位
Kate, it's the vice presidency.
-你要我考虑一下,对吧? -对
You want me to think about it, right? - Yeah, I do.
-妳可以吗? -可以
Can you? - Yeah.
-真的吗? -对
Really? - Yeah.
-凯特... -如果你诚实回答一个问题
Katie-- - If you answer one question, truthfully.
非常诚实
Really truthfully.
当然,没问题,任何事都行
Sure, okay. Yeah, anything.
当你说:“打给瑞克” 当你说:“我们结束了”
When you said, "Call Rick," when you said, "We're done,"
你认为我们结束了吗?
did you think we were done?
没有
No.
搞什麽鬼?
What the fuck?
凯特,想想...
Kate. Kate, take a breath--
天啊,靠!
Jesus!
该死
Fuck. Shit!
搞什麽鬼?凯特
What the fuck? Kate!
天啊
Jesus.
你害死我了
You are killing me! Huh.
-有什麽想法? -我们不是他的随扈,是她的随扈
Thoughts? - We're not his detail. We're hers.
他情况不妙,对吧?
Not going well for him, is it?
凯特
Kate.
-凯特,放下 -住手,不
Kate, put it down. - Shit. Stop. No!
-靠,你这王八蛋 -我对天发誓...
Fuck! You fucking shit! - I swear to God--
溷蛋,凯特,住手
Fucking-- Kate. Ow! Stop.
好
Okay. Okay.
-这段婚姻... -天啊,凯特,住手
This marriage is... - Jesus! Kate, stop!
要我的命
...killing me!
-你要我的命 -对,我在试,没用
You are killing me! - Yeah, I'm trying, it's not working.
-他妈的 -夫人?
Fucking shit! Ma'am?
幕僚长要妳跟总统说话
The chief of staff would like you to speak to the president.
-发生了什麽事? -我跌倒了,总统在哪裡?
What the fuck happened? - I tripped. Where's the president?
-算了 -她可以换衣服
Forget it. She can change.
-她的衣服
Her clothes.
-总统对于船舰不肯让步
President's not budging on the ships. It's a rescue mission.
也许妳可以说服他改变心意
I thought maybe you could turn him around,
-但,这不会...-不
but this isn't gonna-- No.
-这很完美 -凯特
This is perfect. - Kate.
好
Okay.
她不会有事吧?
Is she gonna be okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们可能改道去迪亚哥加西亚岛
They could've rerouted to Diego Garcia.
大家都想知道为什麽 我没警告他们,我们要去追油轮
Everybody wants to know why I didn't warn them we were going after the tanker.
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
玛拉戴恩经验丰富
Marla Dane has a lot of experience.
她请了一年假照顾她现今过世的母亲
She took a year off to take care of her dying mother who is now dead.
-所以... -她有空
So-- - She's available.
她可以当大使,不管牆上这是什麽
She can be ambassador. She will love this...
她都会喜欢的
whatever this is on the walls.
另一件事,你也可以找她
And she's the one you want for the other thing too.
妳要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
我不适合做这个
I am not cut out for this.
我要退下
I'm stepping down.
好消息是 这让我成为这世上唯一一个
Good news is, that makes me the one person in the world
不想拍你马屁 但仍对伊朗瞭若指掌的人
who isn't trying to kiss your ass, but still knows a lot about Iran.
一个叫萨曼卡瑞米的人
A man named Saman Karimi
从叙利亚圣城部队的指挥中被解职
was removed from the command of a Quds Force unit in Syria
因为连巴沙尔阿萨德都说 他做得太过火了
when even Bashar al-Assad said he was a guy who took things too far.
-但你不能开除萨曼卡瑞米 -对
But you can't fire a Saman Karimi. - No.
所以他们给他渔业安全组织的指挥权
So they gave him command of a Fishing Industry Safety Regiment.
有14艘船和很多火箭推进榴弹
Complete with 14 boats and a lot of RPGs.
妳觉得他们会包围第五舰队吗?
You think they're gonna swarm the Fifth Fleet?
他们会在拖网渔船上装 火箭推进榴弹
I think they're gonna load an RPG onto a fishing trawler
看能打中什麽
and see what they can hit.
死了几个美国人,我们就不能脱身了
A couple of Americans die, and then we're in it.
不是救援人员
Not rescuers.
是战斗人员
Combatants.
-我告诉比莉... -你告诉她俄♥国♥在监视?
I told Billie-- - You told her Russia's watching?
大家都在监视?这是石蕊试纸?
That everyone's watching? That it's a litmus test?
因为就是
Because it is.
当然是
Of course it is.
俄♥国♥攻击乌克兰的那一刻 每个北约国家都在等着看
The minute Russia savaged Ukraine, every NATO state's been waiting to see
当我说“攻击一个国家 就是攻击所有国家”时是不是认真的
if I meant it when I said, "An attack on one is an attack on all."
其中一个国家被攻击了
One just got attacked.
这不是破坏结盟的导火线
This is not the straw that will break the alliance.
为什麽?结盟算什麽
Why not? An alliance is nothing.
打勾勾,就像我十岁时跟 杰森史拉维克做的约定
It's a pinkie promise like I made with Jason Slavick when I was 10.
-你被打,我就出现 -你在这裡
"You get hit, I show up." - You're here.
这情况我带着航♥空♥母舰群出现
In this case, I show up with a carrier group.
或是审判
Or judgment.
五万名英国士兵进军巴格达 只因为我们要求他们那麽做
Fifty thousand British soldiers marched on Baghdad because we asked them to.
我们在一个只在乎自己利益的时代
And we chased that with an era
追逐那样的目标
defined by a profound lack of interest in anybody but ourselves.
总统大人,你这麽做 不是为了恢复我们在世上的名声
Sir, you're not doing this to restore our reputation in the world.
这下可好,我为什麽要这麽做?
This ought to be good. Why am I doing it?
你害怕你的敌人认为你太老太虚弱
You're scared your enemies think you're too old and frail
不敢让美国人上火线
to put Americans in the line of fire.
大家喜欢妳吗?
Do people like you?
你的担心是对的
You're right to worry about it.
那个沾沾自喜的巴西人在G20 每15分钟就提供你一次小便休息
That smug Brazilian guy who kept offering you pee breaks every 15 minutes at the G20
重现所有你的团队花六个月 想要消除关于失禁的谣言
revived all the rumors about incontinence your team spent six months trying to kill.
当你面对俄♥罗♥斯♥和中国时 这可不是小事
And it's not nothing, particularly when you're dealing with Russia and China.
任何领导人看到你 会想到自己的年纪
Any leader who looks at you and sees his own age,
就会想击垮你
it makes them wanna crush you.
但那是四成九的灾难
But that is like 49 percent disastrous.
跟伊朗开战的可能性是五成一
And potential for war with Iran is 51.
也就是说我赢了两个百分点
Which means I win by two.
一位智者曾说过
A wise man once said,
“除非是四成九比五成一 否则决议不会送到总统桌上
"Decisions don't get to the desk of the president unless they're 49-51.
我整天在吹毛求疵 但那是我举手争取的”
I spend my days splitting hairs, but that's the job I raised my hand for."
是我说的
I said that.
是吗?
Did you?
我以为妳是全世界 唯一不会拍我马屁的人
I thought you were the only one in the world who wasn't kissing my ass.
比莉
Billie.
-总统要找幕僚长 -情况如何?
President would like the chief of staff. - I'm here. His voice carries.
不派船舰,把车开过来
How are we doing? No ships. Bring the car around.
两分钟后起飞
We're wheels up in two.
-再详细说一下“不派船舰” -她赢了,我输了
Give me more on "no ships." - She wins, I lose.
该有人帮她清洗一下 她看起来很可笑
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表