剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
to the ambassador of another nation? Not really.
-早安 -早安,夫人
Good morning. - Morning, ma'am.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我的西装不见了,换成像这样的东西
My suits are gone. Replaced with things like this.
妳会被拍到很多照片
You'll be photographed a lot.
造型师认为妳会喜欢变化
The stylist thought you might enjoy some variety.
这裡就像一个架子
It's like a shelf here.
不会
No.
让我看起来像孩子母亲生产死亡时
It makes me look like the woman from the village
从乡下来的奶妈
who comes in to breastfeed when the mother dies in childbirth.
早安,长官
Morning, sir.
-我待会再来 -没关係
Huh. I'll come back. - It's fine.
妳在做情报简报,我只需要这个
No. You're having an intelligence briefing. This is all I need.
-哈尔? -什麽事?
Hal? - Yeah.
看吧?
See?
又来了
Here we go again.
如果妳看起来像乡下的奶妈 我会告诉妳
I can tell you if you look like the woman from the village.
现在我知道要找什麽了
Now that I know what I'm looking for.
如果我们有那种关係,我会告诉妳
If we had that relationship, I'd tell you.
好吧,谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
我可以跟妳分享我的马芬蛋糕 这样妳早上就能吃东西
And I can share my muffin with you, so you can eat in the morning
虽然妳早上不吃东西
even though you don't eat in the morning.
怀勒先生不是唯一支持妳的人
Mr. Wyler is not the only one who has your back.
我只是觉得妳、他跟比莉
I just think that you and he and Billie
都把你们的婚姻和 副总统一职联想在一起
are all linking your marriage and the vice presidency,
我认为这是错误的叙述
and I think it's a false narrative.
重点是妳不必撑过选举
The whole point is you don't have to survive an election.
即使妳撑过去了
Even if you did,
美国人,都听过离婚,他们会释怀的
the American people have heard of divorce, they'll get over it.
如果比莉想跟我说话 她应该打电♥话♥给我
If Billie wants to talk to me, she should call.
你是一个成年外交官
You're a grown-up Foreign Service officer
你花了很多时间 在我的婚姻和我的衣服上
and you're spending a lot of time on my marriage and my clothes.
因为我很擅长
Because I'm good at it.
我加入外♥交♥部♥不是为了看世界
I didn't join the Foreign Service to see the world,
我是为了离开华盛顿
I joined to get out of Washington.
我以前负责竞选活动,跟比莉一起
I used to run campaigns. With Billie.
当你真的赢得总统大位 看着法♥院♥夺走它
When you actually win the presidency and watch the courts take it away...
对,比莉很坚强,她...
Yeah. Yeah, Billie's tough, she--
她马上重振旗鼓,但我再也受不了
She got right back on the horse. But I couldn't take another round.
-对,那真的很糟糕 -对
Yeah, it sucks. - Yeah.
但如果我有机会找到厉害的人
But if I had the chance to get someone good in the door,
不用狗哨、不用重新计算,我...
no dog whistles, no recounts, I--
怀勒先生不该是原因
Mr. Wyler shouldn't be the reason.
如果妳想离婚,那就离婚吧
If you wanna get divorced, get divorced.
史都华,你是个很好的人
Stuart, you're a very good person.
我不是
I'm not.
自♥由♥世界的领袖听了妳的话 改变了策略
The leader of the free world heard what you had to say and reversed strategy.
-他想知道妳的想法 -他想知道哈尔怎麽想
The guy wants to know what you think. - He wants to know what Hal thinks.
胡说八道,对不起,夫人 那是胡说八道
That's bullshit. Excuse me, ma'am, but that's bullshit.
他不想知道哈尔怎麽想
He does not wanna know what Hal thinks.
他当然想知道,他该知道的
Of course he does. As he should.
哈尔是我们这一代 最优秀的外交政策首脑之一
Hal's one of the great foreign policy minds of our generation.
-我们是最棒的组合 -天啊
We're a crackerjack package. - Ma'am, Jesus.
不,我参与其中,我懂 我的贡献良多
No, I'm part of it, I get that, I bring a lot to the table.
我的自尊没那麽糟
My self-esteem isn't that far in the toilet.
比莉在妳来之前告诉过我
Billie told me about this before you got here.
关于妳的事
About you.
不是哈尔怀勒
Not Hal Wyler.
听起来像是错觉
And it sounded delusional.
然后我遇见妳,老实说 听起来更像是错觉
And then I met you and it sounded, frankly, more delusional.
但现在我懂了
But now I'm getting the idea.
我听说比莉为什麽想这麽做
And I've heard why Billie wants to do this.
她知道我和哈尔要分开了吗?
Does she know me and Hal are splitting up?
-你告诉她了吗? -没有
You tell her? - No.
告诉她
Tell her.
你到时候就知道了
You'll see.
雷本、比莉...
Rayburn, Billie...
没有哈尔,他们就不要我了
they don't want me without Hal.
美国的怀勒大使
Ambassador Wyler from the United States,
伦敦大使♥馆♥府馆长史都华海佛
and Mr. Stuart Hayford, Deputy Chief of Mission, Embassy London,
一同出席联♥合♥国♥营养计画活动
for the UNGNA event.
走廊尽头有一扇门,走过厕所之后
There's a door at the far side of the hall, past the bathrooms.
-可以让妳抵达后面的楼梯 -谢谢
It'll get you to the back stairs. - Thanks.
都准备好了
You're all set.
我要去一下洗手间 稍后你会在这裡吧?
I'm just gonna run to the ladies' room. You'll be here after the thing?
是的,女士
Yes, ma'am.
-裡面见,好 -好
See you in there. Yeah. - Yup.
外交大臣办公室,有何贵事?
Office of the Foreign Secretary. How can I help you?
外交大臣丹尼森现在没空 但他很想跟你谈谈
Secretary Dennison is not available, but he was eager to speak with you.
(防火门,请保持关闭)
-他马上就到 -好
He'll be here soon. - Okay.
也许去那个房♥间等
Perhaps wait in that room.
然后呢?跳出来吗?
And what, jump out?
好,妳可以在那张椅子旁边等
All right, you can wait by that chair,
这样我开门迎接他时 妳就不会看到他了,好的
then you'll be out of eyeshot when I open the door to receive him. Okay.
你总是有饼乾吗?
You always have cookies?
是问题吗?
Is that a problem?
为斥责准备的?
For a reprimand?
-不算是斥责吧? -看起来该像才是
It's hardly a reprimand, is it? - It should look like one.
重点不是饼乾
The tell isn't the biscuits,
而是躲在角落的美国大使
it's the American ambassador lurking in the corner.
-她还好吗? -出发了
How's she doing? Launched.
除此之外,我就不知道了
Beyond that, I don't know.
你会待在那裡吧?
You're staying there, right?
对,当然
Yeah. Of course.
-请不要生气 -我没有
Please don't get pissy. -I'm not.
妳在跟大使玩官兵捉强盗
You're playing cops and robbers with the ambassador,
妳应该先问过我
you should ask me first.
我道歉
I apologize.
妳不用道歉
You don't.
的确需要,糟透了,我很难过
I do. It was shitty. I feel bad.
不要去开罗
Don't go to Cairo.
什麽?
What?
那样比较不火大吗?
Is that less pissy?
那是什麽意思?
What does that even mean?
意思是我不希望妳离开
It means I don't want you to leave.
我觉得妳不该离开
I think you shouldn't.
我认为妳喜欢跟大使工作
And I think you have a work-crush on the ambassador
妳知道为什麽可能是自己的机会
and you see why this might be its own kind of opportunity,
就像我之前说的,但我不相信 不过我现在有点相信了
like I said before but didn't believe, but now I kind of do.
我认为妳应该留下来
And I think you should stay.
也是为了我
Also for me.
还在吗?
Hello?
-准备好了吗? -好了
Ready? - Yup.
哈贾大使
Ambassador Hajjar.
很高兴终于见到你了 虽然是在这种艰难的情况之下
Very good to finally meet you, however difficult the circumstances.
丹尼森外交大臣,这是我的荣幸
Secretary Dennison, it is an honor.
这位是副大使,法里纳玛齐先生
And this is the ambassador's deputy, Mr. Farid Namazi.
谢谢你抽空前来
Thank you for taking the time to be here.
如果你不介意 我能跟大使单独谈一下吗?
If you wouldn't mind, may I speak with the ambassador alone for a few moments?
没关係,去看杂♥志♥吧
It's fine. Read a magazine.
-请 -谢谢
Please. - Thank you.
哈贾大使,这位是...
Ambassador Hajjar, this is--
我知道是谁
I know who it is.
这是非常糟糕的判断
This was extremely bad judgment.
没人知道大使在这裡 连我的幕僚都不知道
No one knows the ambassador's here. Not even my staff.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
我的政♥府♥绝对不会同意的
My government would never have agreed to this.
我建议你不要告诉他们
I recommend you don't tell them.
怀勒大使是你没看到 报复性袭击的原因
Ambassador Wyler is the reason that you've not seen a retaliatory strike.
美国在这起事件中,只建议谨慎行事
The Americans, in this case, have advised only caution.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表