剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
I didn't wanna be famous. You're so famous nobody wants to work with you.
你有名到没人要跟你共事
这件衣服怎麽要1600元? 连口袋都没有
How is this a $1600 piece of clothing? It doesn't even have pockets.
让妳的屁♥股♥更翘
Makes your ass look fantastic.
我们看起来很登对
We look good.
我不爱穿洋装
I'm not a dress person.
-妳装得很美 -好
You're faking it spectacularly. - Okay.
时尚杂♥志♥,我们从街头摄影风格开始
We'll start with candids for the Vogue spread,
然后拍几张正式的照片
and then some formal portraits for us.
尸体数字增加了,41名死亡
The body count went up, 41 dead.
对
Yeah.
喔,夫人,乌玛在外面,等妳准备好
Oh, ma'am, ma'am. Uma is outside, whenever you're ready.
-乌玛? -那个记者
Uma? - The reporter.
它们可能在搜寻上需要协助
Okay. They may want more help with the search.
我应该打给五角大厦的一个人
There's a guy I should call at the Pentagon.
夫人,我去跟那个人谈
Ma'am, I'll talk to the guy.
我去跟乌玛谈
And I talk to Uma.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
他的名字是杰拉德波伯
His name is Gerald Tober.
他负责海上搜救
He runs maritime search and rescue.
我以前做你的工作
I used to do your job.
比这个好
It is better than this one.
夫人...
Ma'am...
我很抱歉今天,妳知道丹尼森的事...
I am sorry about today.
别在意
You knew the thing with Dennison was-- - Don't worry about it.
哈尔很会施展魔法,很难抗拒
Hal makes a lot of magic. Hard to resist. - Well, next time I'll know.
-下一次我就会知道 -你不会
You won't. It's like a drug. You can't say no.
就要嗑药,你无法拒绝
没关係,他很快就会走了
It's okay, he'll be gone soon.
-是吗? -让我看看妳,完美
He will? - Let's get a look at you. It's perfect.
-我想是的,对吧? -没错
I think it is. Right? - Absolutely.
-到灯光下看看 -好
Let's look at you in the light. Okay.
法兰西丝?
Frances?
海佛先生
Mr. Hayford.
妳为什麽告诉我床单的事?
Why did you tell me about the sheets?
-今早妳说她检查了床单 -在亚当套房♥
You said she checked the sheets. - In the Adams Suite.
你要求相关资讯,那是客房♥
You asked for relevant information. It's a guest suite.
他们不睡同一张床
They don't sleep in the same bed.
我不想让妳的工作更困难
I don't wanna make your job any harder than it already is,
但如果没有我抚摸脖子时
but it would be great if there weren't any shots of me
望向远方的照片就好了
looking wistfully into the distance as I caress my own neck.
夫人,能借一步说话吗?
Ma'am, could I borrow you? - Mm-hm.
怀勒先生要走了吗?
Is Mr. Wyler leaving?
是
Yes.
他会回来吗?
Is he coming back?
他会让我站稳脚步
He will get me on my feet, and then he will go.
然后他就会离开
这是两人份的工作
It is a two-person job.
德思礼夫人没有哈尔怀勒的帮忙 也能设计菜单
Mrs. Dursley can plan a menu without the help of Hal Wyler.
-对,但是... -总统要我帮他一个忙
Yes, but-- - The president asked me to do him a solid.
你认为我何时应该提起 我婚姻的重大失败?
At what point do you think I should have raised the epic failure of my marriage?
-夫人... -这很有趣,我觉得我们更亲近了
Ma'am-- - This was fun, I feel like we're closer.
我得换双鞋
I need to step away and change my shoes
因为乌玛和琵琶认为 我穿粗跟鞋会比较有力量
because Uma and Pippa think I'll project more power in a block heel.
对
Yeah.
你们要离婚了
You're getting divorced.
不,我们没有
No, we're not.
白宫知道吗?
Does the White House know?
没什麽好知道的
There's nothing to know.
大使说你们的婚姻结束了
The ambassador says your-- Your marriage is over.
你结过婚吗?
Ever been married?
如果她要离婚,这是行不通的
This doesn't work if she's getting divorced.
如果她要离婚就不能角逐副总统
You can't slot someone in the vice presidency if she's getting divorced.
她会重新接纳我
She'll take me back.
好,我得跟比莉谈谈
Okay. I gotta talk to Billie.
你跟她和总统好好谈...
You work it out with her and the president--
别告诉任何人,她会重新接纳我
No. You don't tell anyone. She will take me back.
我...
I...
做了让她想离开我的事 我不会再那麽做了
do things that make her want to leave me, and I will not do them again.
你在这两小时,打一通电♥话♥ 国务卿就想把她炒了
You were here two hours, made one call. The secretary of state wants to fire her.
我是个大♥麻♥烦,但没有我就不行
I'm a big pain in the ass but it doesn't work without me.
好
Okay.
那就告诉她,如果她想要 好,但我不要偷偷摸摸
Then tell her. If she wants it, fine, but I am not sneaking around.
我不能告诉她,她会搞砸的
I can't tell her, she'll blow it!
她讨厌摄影机、麦克风和人群
She hates cameras and microphones and people.
她在治疗溃疡,因为她得讨好记者
Right now, she is cutting a fucking ulcer because she has to make nice with a reporter.
谁认为她该当副总统?
Then who the fuck thought she should be vice president?
她就是你要找的人
She is the one you want.
不是葛蕾丝潘恩,也不是我
Not Grace Penn, not me.
有赢得选战的气质的人 不该负责任何事
No one with the temperament to win a campaign should be in charge of anything.
这是全世界最明显的规则 喜欢权力的人不该掌权
It's the most obvious rule in the world. No one who likes power should have it.
你不能删除每个要面对大众的工作
You can't eliminate every public-facing piece of the job.
所以我们才会在这裡
That's why we're here.
在帽子的国度
In a land of hats.
她是一桶水中的一隻青蛙 我们有六个月的时间
She is a frog in a pot of water. We have six months.
我们可以慢慢提高温度 她不会跳出来
We can turn the heat up slowly, and she won't jump out.
但你不能告诉她,你要把她活活煮熟
But you can't tell her you're boiling her alive.
这个比喻给了我很多信心
This metaphor gives me a lot of confidence.
比莉说你很擅长这个
Billie says you're good at this.
我很擅长这个,我们知道 即使溷乱垄罩在我四周
And I'm good at this, which we all know, despite the chaos which reigns around me.
我们可以让她达成任务
We can get her there.
她不想要的话就不行
Not if she doesn't want it.
或是你
Or you.
她当然想要我,她爱我
Of course she wants me. She fucking loves me.
你不能想太用力,会让你心痛的
You can't think about it too hard. It'll break your heart.
请站到旁边,如果可以的话 给我们灯光
Step away please, if we could, while we have the light.
谢谢
Thank you.
给我,真不错
To me. That's nice.
现在请移♥动♥到马车处
Moving on to the carriage now, if you please.
谢谢,你可以了
Thank you. I believe you have enough.
嘿
Hey. Psst.
他们一直碰我
They keep touching me.
那是其中一部分
That's part of it.
我抓抓脸,拉内♥裤♥ 屁♥股♥好像沾到口红了
I scratched my face and picked a wedgie. I think I have lipstick on my ass.
-没有 -好
Nothing. - Okay.
嘿
Hey.
妳真美
You look incredible.
我们该上车吗?
Shall we go for a ride?
对
Um... yeah.
好
Mm-hm. Got it.
看看她
Look at her.
就像公主一样
Just like a princess.
大使
Ambassador.
如果穿回去走路,可能会变软
If you put them back on and walk, they might soften.
我觉得我的骨盆会裂掉
I think it will break my pelvis.
感觉很小,妳不觉得吗?
This feels small. Is it a bit small?
-肩膀很宽 -对
It's a bit roomy in the shoulders. - Yeah.
我们何不让强纳森拿去裁缝师那 改一下
Why don't we get Jonathan to take us up to the van and get the tailor.
-我的裤子太短吗? -我们也会修一下
Are my pants a little short? - We'll take a look at that too.
好,你好吗?
Okay. How are you doing?
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以帮你调整领带吗?
May I fix your tie?
-好,我好像没打好结 -好
Yeah. I think I screwed up the knot. - Okay.
大使,你很安全,这药效很温和 你很快就会恢复
You're perfectly safe. This is very mild. You'll be yourself in no time.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表