剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
这是昨天的画面
And this is yesterday,
勇敢号♥正要前往印度洋 参与我们的演习
HMS Courageous on its way to joint exercises with us in the Indian Ocean.
They clocked some instability in a propeller
他们发现螺旋桨有些不稳定
于是转向巴林的皇家海军基地修理
and diverted to the Royal Navy Base in Bahrain for repairs.
-没有人花很长时间计画这件事 -没有
Nobody spent a long time planning this. No.
-武器碎片呢? -还没有
Weapon fragments? Not yet.
调查进度缓慢
The investigation hasn't ramped up.
-他们还在水裡打捞尸体 -她来了
Still pulling bodies out of the water. Yeah. I've got her.
夫人,总统和首相很快就会接通了
The president and the prime minister will be on in a second.
谢谢
Thank you.
早安
Good morning.
雷本总统和 候任大使怀勒在线上
I have President Rayburn and Ambassador-designate Wyler
要与托布里吉首相通话
for Prime Minister Trowbridge.
谢谢,我会接通首相
Thank you so much. I'll connect the prime minister.
总统先生?
Mr. President?
尼可,真是一场恐怖秀
Nicol, what a fucking horror show.
牆面方面很抱歉
Sorry about the wall.
空荡荡
It's frightfully bare.
本来上面有一幅杰克森波洛克的画
There was a Jackson Pollock up there.
所有老大♥师♥中的一个亮点
It was a bit of a zing among all the old masters.
但维尔家把大部分的艺术品带回家了
The Vayles took most of their art home. - Mm-hm.
他们把提香留在客厅,捐给房♥子
They left the Titian in the drawing room. Donation to the house.
-真大方 -可不是吗?
Generous. - Isn't it?
你和怀勒大使安排好 你们运送方面的事宜了吗?
Have you and Ambassador Wyler arranged for the shipping of yours,
我可以提供一些帮助吗?
or is that something with which I could be of assistance?
我们的艺术品?
Our art?
凯特是事务官,并非政务官
Kate's a career officer. Not a political appointee.
隆纳德维尔,他会成为大使
Ronald Vayle, he became ambassador,
是因为他为总统募集了两百万美元
because he raised $2 million for the president.
就像大多数驻欧洲的美国大使
Like most American ambassadors in gorgeous European posts.
天啊
Goodness.
凯特和我就像许多英国大使 在危机地区有很多经验
Kate and I are like British ambassadors. Lot of experience in crisis zones.
-没有艺术品 -我很抱歉
No art. - I'm so sorry.
没关係
We're okay with it.
请问我的司机在哪裡?
Could you direct me toward my driver?
-什麽? -我的司机
Pardon? - Driver of my car.
抱歉,你没有司机,也没有车 维尔夫人买♥♥了一辆捷豹
I'm sorry, you don't have one. Or a car. Mrs. Vayle purchased a Jaguar
并雇用一名司机,但是还没送回美国
and hired a driver, but she's had it sent back to the States.
我是说捷豹,不是司机
The Jaguar. Not the driver.
要我帮你叫计程车吗?
Shall I call you a taxi?
死亡人数已高达32人 总统提议地毯式轰炸德黑兰
Death toll's up to 32, and the president offered to carpet-bomb Tehran.
-首相怎麽说? -他很有礼貌,但我相信他很担心
What did the PM say? - He was polite but I'm sure he's worried.
我们在跟外交大臣谈时我会低调一点
I'll try to dial it down when we speak to the foreign secretary.
那可能要一段时间联繫到外交大臣
That could take a moment. To get to the foreign secretary.
国务卿还没打来
Secretary of state hasn't called him yet.
可能要等沙乌地阿♥拉♥伯和 阿♥拉♥伯联合大公国谈过之后
And likely won't until he's had a chance to speak with the Saudis and the UAE.
-加侬国务卿还没打给他? -没有
Secretary Ganon hasn't called him yet? - No.
所以我可以打给他?
So I can't call him.
对,妳真的不能打给任何人
Yeah, you really can't call anyone.
这整件事并不理想
The whole thing is not ideal.
这是妳的区域
This is your wing.
各位先生女士,特派大使凯萨琳怀勒
Ladies and gentlemen, Ambassador-designate Katherine Wyler.
-欢迎,大使 -欢迎
Welcome, ambassador. - Welcome, ma'am.
-幸会 -欢迎来到伦敦
Nice to meet you. - It's an honor, ma'am.
-幸会 -幸会
Nice to meet you. Wow. - Nice to have you here.
-早安,你们人好多,嗨 -欢迎来到大使♥馆♥
Morning. There are a lot of you. Hi. Welcome to the embassy.
夫人,抱歉,怀勒大使在线上要找妳
Ma'am, I have Ambassador Wyler on the phone for you.
-妳要到办公室接吗?
Would you like to take it in your office? - Um...
-就是那间
It's that one, right there.
好
Yup.
-我帮妳转接 -谢谢
I'll connect you. - Thanks.
嗨
Hi.
-怎麽样? -很好,怎麽了?
How did it go? - Fine. What's wrong?
-妳在贝鲁特有司机,对吧? -对
You had a driver in Beirut, right? - Yes.
这裡有六个园丁,老婆却没有车
This place has six gardeners, and the wife doesn't get a car.
我们在贝鲁特没有结婚
We were not married in Beirut.
我有司机,因为我是领♥事♥馆♥副馆长
I had a driver because I was a deputy chief of mission.
-老婆都没有车? -我对天发誓
None of the wives gets a car? - I swear to God.
我得出去,让大家知道妳在这裡
I need to get out, let people know you're here.
不行,你不可以
No, you don't. Neither of us can do anything,
我们俩什麽事都不能做
because Ganon isn't calling the Brits till this afternoon.
因为加侬要下午才会打给英国
什麽?
What?
他忙着煽动逊尼派联盟
Too busy whipping the Sunni coalition into a frenzy.
他是个白♥痴♥
He's a fucking moron.
他是我老闆
Well, he's my boss.
他不该是
He shouldn't be.
-你有打给达雅吗? -没有
Did you call Darya? - No.
-我会的 -我应该在喀布尔
I will. I will. - I should be in Kabul.
加侬不是在修复北大西洋联盟
Ganon isn't repairing the North Atlantic Alliance.
而是在波斯湾鬼溷
He's swinging his dick around the Persian Gulf.
华盛顿没有英国的问题
Washington doesn't have a UK problem, Kate.
华盛顿有伊朗的问题 而有英国问题的是妳
Washington has an Iran problem. You're the one with the UK problem.
如果妳认为外交大臣需要关注 就打给他啊
If you think the foreign secretary needs attention, call him.
-加侬连鸵鸟都敢惹 -为什麽?
Ganon would shit a live ostrich. - Why?
你知道你的联络名单顺序 经过多少深思熟虑吗?
Any idea how much planning went into the batting order on your phone sheet?
听起来妙不可言
It sounds scintillating.
总统来电、国务卿来电 五角大厦来电
The president calls, the secretary of state calls, the Pentagon calls.
-天啊 -别一副这是鬼扯的样子
Jesus Christ. - Don't act like it's bullshit.
这是对制度规范的基本尊重
It's about fundamental respect for institutional norms.
妳在帮加侬收拾烂摊子
You're covering Ganon's ass for him.
这不算背叛了以规则为基础的民♥主♥
It's not a betrayal of rules-based democracy.
妳会去丹尼森的办公室,就路过一下
You're gonna be in Dennison's office. Do a pop-by.
好了,哈尔,我要挂了
Okay. Hal, I gotta go.
(外国联邦发展办公室)
准备好永结同心了吗?
Ready to tie the knot?
罗宾会记住这一刻 只要我能找到我们的位置
Robin will memorialize the moment, if I can locate our spot--
我们很想在不列颠尼亚人面前 与美国永结同心
We like to do it in front of Britannia grasping hands with America,
但我们发现越来越多问题
but more and more we find it's problematic.
非洲是年轻裸体小伙子 澳洲只是顶丛林帽
Africa as a young naked boy, and Australia in nothing but a bush hat.
午安,介意我打个招呼吗?
Good afternoon. Mind if I say hello?
太好了,外相奥斯汀丹尼森 这位是...
Oh, wonderful. Foreign Secretary Austin Dennison, this is--
怀勒大使,如果她已经交出那份文件
Ambassador Wyler, if she's handed over that document.
她交出去了,但我们还没拍照
She's done it, but we've not yet photographed it, so it may not be real.
-长官,很荣幸见到你 -我的荣幸,史都华
Sir, it's an honor to meet you. - Pleasure. Stuart.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you, sir.
关,我可以先带走她一下吗 还是会搞砸妳今天的工作?
Gwen, mind if I steal her for a moment, or does that muck up your day?
当然不介意,运气真好
Of course. What a stroke of luck.
-告诉戴维斯进行 -夫人
Tell Davies to go ahead. - Ma'am.
-我知道 -閒聊就好,谈天气
I know. - Small talk. Weather.
很遗憾你们的伤亡
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我们很感激妳的参与
We're grateful to have you jumping into the fray.
当然
Of course.
首相和雷本总统通话很感动
The prime minister was moved, speaking with President Rayburn.
我相信他非常积极
I believe he's very much on the front foot.
没错,我知道国务卿很想跟你谈话
He is. I know the secretary of state is eager to talk to you.
但我想他只是想在开口前 先确保万无一失
I think he just wants to make sure his ducks are in a row before he does.
航♥空♥母舰在漂流,真不幸
The carrier is drifting, I've learned. Rather unfortunate.
-往哪边? -往伊朗
Which way? - Towards Iran.
-喔,天啊 -在外面很脆弱
Oh, God. - It's quite vulnerable out there.
我们得确保温度够低
We need to be sure we're keeping the temperature low.
我会通知国务卿
I'll inform the secretary of state.
我正要向首相做简报,妳能加入吗?
I was just about to brief the prime minister. Can you join?
-妳在电♥话♥上和他聊过 -我不确定这是个好主意
You met him on the phone. - I'm not sure that's a great idea.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to disturb. - Ah!
没关係,我们也该休息了
Not at all, we were due a break.
或是仪式性自杀
That or ritual suicide.
凯萨琳怀勒大使,尼可托布里吉首相
Ambassador Katherine Wyler, Prime Minister Nicol Trowbridge.
欢迎,我们久仰大名
Welcome, welcome. We hear wonderful things.
-很荣幸见到你 -很荣幸被见到
Sir, it's an honor to meet you. - Ah. Honor to be met.
雷本不让妳插嘴
Rayburn didn't let you get a word in. - Ah.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表