剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
就像这些尸体一样...
like all such bodies...
(葡萄酒商,史陶德葡萄酒公♥司♥)
(因私人活动暂停营业)
罗曼伦科夫和一名女子生了一个孩子 她叫罗瑞莎萨佛诺瓦
Roman Lenkov has a child with a woman called Laurissa Safonova.
她住在他在安蒂布角的 一栋叫拉科林的别♥墅♥
She lives in a villa he owns in Cap d'Antibes called La Colline.
他这个月30号♥会在那裡待三天
He will be there on the 30th of this month for three days.
他什麽时候会到?
When will he be there?
30号♥,待三天
The 30th, for three days.
-哪裡? -安蒂布角
Where? - Cap d'Antibes.
别♥墅♥...
Villa...
拉科林
La Colline.
拉科林
La Colline.
我们没兴趣
...we are not interested
再为你们的总统日益脆弱的记忆中
in indulging another excuse for the hegemonic aspirations
留下的霸权抱负找藉口
that live on in the increasingly brittle memories of your president.
下次如果妳想教育我们
The next time you wish to educate us
保护国内外公民的权利极限时
as to the limits of our right to protect our citizens, at home and abroad,
请花点时间发挥想像力
please take a moment to exercise the imagination it may take
思考一下
to ponder the idea
事情不如妳宣称的那麽简单
that things are not as simple as you declare them to be.
克里姆林宫的希望
That the wishes of the Kremlin may bear no resemblance
可能跟妳认为的不一样
to those you believe them to be.
而攻击罗曼伦科夫这种人的员工
And that the opportunity for a peaceful and stable future
来创造和平稳定未来的机会
is unlikely to be found in an attack on the employees of an individual
其实很淼茫
like Roman Lenkov,
他不是我政♥府♥的爪牙
who is not an arm of my government,
只是国际公认的一般罪犯
but simply an internationally recognized common criminal.
幸会了,夫人
Good day, madam.
请代我向贵国总统问好
And please convey my warm regards to your president.
听起来不妙
That sounded bad.
妳还好吗?
You okay?
我能跟外相谈一下吗?
Would it be possible to speak with the foreign secretary for a moment?
丹尼森先生今天恐怕行程满档
I'm afraid Mr. Dennison is quite tightly booked today.
有什麽我能帮忙的吗?
Is there anything I can help with?
不用了,谢谢
No, thanks.
我们该走了
We should go.
抱歉大惊小怪了
Sorry for the fuss.
我想活动一下筋骨
I'd like to stretch my legs.
她去跑步
She's on the run.
常有的事
This happens.
你可以一起来
You can come.
他们要把伦科夫交给我们
They're offering us Lenkov.
俄♥国♥人
The Russians.
他们要放弃他
They're giving him up.
他十天后就会到法国 他们要我们逮捕他
He'll be in France in ten days. They're telling us to arrest him.
-这是什麽...? -意思?
What does that...? - Mean?
要不是克里姆林宫在耍我们
Either the Kremlin's fucking with us...
要不就是他们没做
or they didn't do it.
俄♥罗♥斯♥...
Russia...
没做?
didn't do it?
罗尼,你能告诉朴小姐
Hello? - Ronnie, could you tell Ms. Park
我们需要和 税务结构审查小组开会吗?
that we need to have a meeting of the Tax Structure Review Team?
-今天? -对
Today? - Yeah.
-马上去 -马上去
Right away. - On it.
(你去大使♥馆♥)
没关係,我只是在看报纸
That's okay. I'm just reading the paper.
-当然抱歉,先生 -不,妳不需要...
Absolutely. Sorry, sir. - No, you don't need to...
这是什麽意思?
What does this mean?
他们想要在大使♥馆♥见你
They'd like to see you at the embassy.
“他们”是谁?
Who's "they"?
我恐怕不知道
Uh, I'm afraid I don't know.
他们有说原因吗?
Did they say why?
再次抱歉
Again, sorry.
他们只是请你过去一趟
They've just asked that you come in.
是凯特吗?如果不是凯特 应该有人告诉她他们找我
Was it Kate? If it wasn't Kate, someone should tell her they asked.
我不想让她觉得我插手了
I don't want her to think I'm horning in.
妳不知道,没关係,谢谢
You don't know. It's fine. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们要放弃他了
他们告诉我们逮捕他
They're giving him up. They're telling us to arrest him.
他们给了我一个地址
They gave me a fucking address.
-这是因为...? -不是他们干的
And this is because...? - They didn't do it.
这是要传达的讯息
That's the message.
他们可能在耍妳
They may be fucking with you.
没错
Absolutely.
-或者不是他们干的 -对
Or they didn't do it. - Yeah.
伦科夫戒备森严,没人知道他在哪裡
Lenkov's a well-guarded guy. Nobody ever knows where he is.
这事不单纯
This is something.
也许不是他们干的
Maybe they didn't do it.
但他们没说古巴是凶手
But they're not saying, like, Cuba did it.
他们说是伦科夫干的
They're saying Lenkov did.
他是职业杀手,雇用他的另有其人
He's a gun for hire. Somebody else hired him.
那可能是任何人
That could be anybody.
伦科夫知道是谁雇用他的
Lenkov knows who hired him.
他们说逮捕他 他会告诉妳是谁雇用他的
They're saying arrest the guy and he'll tell you who hired him.
或者他是代罪羔羊
Or he's a scapegoat.
也许我们就接受代罪羔羊 然后收手吧
Maybe we take the scapegoat and call it a day.
反正他是坏人
I mean, he's a bad guy.
伦科夫?
Lenkov?
-对 -对
Yeah. - Yeah.
我得跟丹尼森谈一谈
I need to talk to Dennison.
-妳得跟白宫谈 -还有兰利
You need to talk to the White House. And Langley.
我不确定这应该透过无线电 也许妳可以去那裡
And I'm not sure this should happen over airwaves. Maybe you go there.
我可以...?
Can I just...?
-为什麽是她? -我很平易近人
Why her? - I'm approachable.
-是吗? -是的
Are you? - Yes.
伊朗的事让她声名大噪,还有...
The Iran thing gave her some buzz and...
还有什麽?
And what?
妳是合适的人选
You're the right level.
妳不是无名小卒 但也不是什麽大人物
You're not nobody, but not really somebody either.
这倒是...
That's...
很公平
fair.
他们不希望消息走漏
They don't want this going wide.
克里姆林宫?
The Kremlin?
他们爱自己的名声
They love their reputation.
他们是狠角色,他们会对任何人开枪
They're badasses. They'll shoot at anyone.
乌克兰、英国
Ukraine, UK.
他们不想打给白宫说
They don't wanna call the White House and say,
“我们是无辜的 那个讨厌的伦科夫害我们惹上麻烦”
"We're innocent and that nasty Lenkov got us in trouble."
所以你就悄悄告诉某个无名小卒
So you quietly tell somebody who's not really anybody.
我们应该找俄♥罗♥斯♥办事处的人 向妳做简报
We should get somebody from the Russia desk in here to brief you.
然后送妳上飞机去华府
And then let's get you on a plane to D.C.
我们不知道是什麽事
We don't know what it's about, exactly,
但他们要我们用安全方式联络你
but they asked us to get you on a secure line.
哈尔?
Hal?
我的天啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
我听说你在外面閒晃
I heard you were knocking around. I didn't believe it.
-你为什麽在这裡? -我住在这裡
What are you doing here? - I live here.
-这是什麽? -你是个溷蛋
What the fuck is this? - You're an asshole.
你在附近吗?
So you around? Can I take you out?
我很抱歉,先生
Get you plastered? - I'm so sorry, sir. Just--
只是...
Oh.
白宫打电♥话♥来
I got the White House on the horn.
-她会记下你的号♥码-我请你吃牛排
She'll take your number. I'll take you out for an overcooked English steak.
就这麽说定了
Deal.
-早安 -嘿,丹
Morning. - Hey, Dan.
她进来了
She's stepping in.
嘿
Hey.
我会因此惹上麻烦的
I'm gonna get into trouble for this.
-为什麽? -我不想搅和她的事
Why? - I'm trying to keep out of her hair.
真的吗?
Really?
你在乡间别♥墅♥也是这样吗?
Is that what you did at the country house
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表