剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
嗨
Hi there. - Are you here to see me?
妳是来找我的吗?
-可惜不是 -巴拉金
No, sadly. - Balakin.
伦科夫公♥司♥是完全独♥立♥的实体 和其他组织一样...
The Lenkov Company is a wholly independent entity.
(史陶德酒商)
一群全副武装的文盲
Like many organizations of well-armed illiterate men,
宣称在克里姆林宫的最高层有人脉
claims to have connections at the highest levels in the Kremlin.
罗曼伦科夫和一名女子生了一个孩子 在安蒂布角
Roman Lenkov has a child with a woman in Cap d'Antibes.
他这个月会去那裡
He will be there on the 30th of this month.
-他们要把伦科夫交给我们 -俄♥罗♥斯♥...没做?
They're offering us Lenkov. - Russia... didn't do it?
-你要取代加侬吗? -什麽?
Are you replacing Ganon? - What are you talking about?
国务卿老早就该出局了,应该是你
The secretary of state takes a long walk off a short pier... it should be you.
-有 -一样
We're a yes. - Same.
-首相不会喜欢的 -他会同意的
The PM isn't gonna love this. He'll get there.
总统是为了英国好
The president wants what's best for the UK.
他相信逮捕某个不知名的黑♥手♥党♥成员
Does he actually believe that the arrest of some nameless Russian mafioso
就能弥补40名军人的死亡吗?
will answer the deaths of 40 servicemen?
-妳说什麽? -静静站在椭圆办公室,像白♥痴♥一样
What did you say? - I stood quietly, like a fucking moron,
看着加侬开着拖拉机辗过我的脸
while Ganon drove a tractor over my face.
我得打给丹尼森,告诉他我们的进度
I need to call Dennison and tell him where we're at.
妳可以早上再打给他
You can call him in the morning.
片名:头号♥外交官
大使?
Ambassador?
发生了一件怪事
Something odd's happened.
妳昨晚跟首相谈过了?
You spoke to the PM last night
-关于逮捕伦科夫的事 -对
about arresting Lenkov? - Yeah.
-他不高兴? -对
And he was unhappy? - Yes.
黎明来临时,他超爱
And come the dawn, he's in love with it.
-真的吗? -非常兴奋
Really? - Thrilled.
-逮捕一个人 -而不是杀了一群俄♥国♥人
With arresting one man. - And not killing a bunch of Russians.
真奇怪,不是吗?
Odd. No?
我提起这件事时,他说我丢人现眼
He called me an embarrassment when I raised it.
记得妳告诉他 我要把他塑造成伟大的政♥治♥家吗?
Remember when you told him that I was setting him up to be a great statesman?
-而我绝对没有 -说得好,对吧?
Which I most certainly was not. - It's a good line though, right?
没错
It was.
妳觉得他真的相信了?
Do you think he actually bought into it?
或许吧
Maybe.
洛林说他真正的问题是苏格兰的选举
Roylin said his real problem is some election in Scotland.
季后选举
Off-cycle.
-补选 -逮捕对他有帮助吗?
By-election. - Does the arrest help him?
审判能让英国重返世界舞台
A trial does put Britain back on the world stage.
非常好
It's quite good.
是很棒吧
It's great.
让我们不跟俄♥国♥开战
It backs us off war with Russia.
加侬和我要去巴黎跟法国人谈
Ganon and I are traveling to Paris, to speak to the French.
谈逮捕的事?
About the arrest?
对,首相希望英国特种部队介入
Yeah. The PM wants British Special Forces involved.
宣传照
Photo op.
我们的战士全副武装
Our warriors decked in deadly gear,
要将伦科夫绳之以法
marching Lenkov off to justice, it's, um...
法国人不会喜欢的
Well, the French will hate it.
对,他们会懂的
Yeah. I mean, they'll come around.
-嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
-想去巴黎吗? -跟你?
Wanna go to Paris? - With you?
很遗憾,不是的 我们不必现在谈这个
Sadly, no. With-- We don't have to get into that now.
现在非谈不可了
Uh, well, now we do.
雅努卡普尔
Anu Kapoor.
-外♥交♥部♥的那位? -对
From the Foreign Office? - Yeah.
连自己的影子都怕的小傢伙?
Little guy who's afraid of his own shadow?
我想他的体型很正常
I think he's a regularly-sized guy.
我为什麽要跟他去巴黎?
Why am I going to Paris with him?
加侬觉得他跟丹尼森不该提出要求
Ganon doesn't think he and Dennison should make the ask.
-他认为妳该那麽做 -跟雅努?
He thinks that you should. - With Anu?
也许他想要一个较强的美国代表
Maybe he wants a stronger American presence
和一个较弱的英国代表 因为法国会有所回应
and a less significant British presence because France will respond to that.
我向妳简报佛尼尔 他就是妳要见的人
I'll get you briefing books on Fournier. That's who you're meeting with.
内政部长
Minister of the Interior.
我应该告诉丹尼森
I should tell Dennison.
-我可以啊 -我刚刚就在裡面
I can. - I was just in there,
谈论这件事,关于他和加侬要去巴黎
talking about this, about him and Ganon going to Paris.
好
Okay.
只是有点奇怪,现在是我而不是他
It's just kind of weird, the whole thing is now me and not him,
我甚至不打给他?
and I'm not even calling him?
是吗?
Is it?
妳要跟全国渔业联合会的
You have a meet-and-greet with representatives
代表们见面
from the National Federation of Fishermen's Organizations.
-嘿 -妳好吗?
Hey. - How's it going?
-哈尔怀勒 -兰利是不是...?
Hal Wyler. - Did Langley...?
注意到了
Flagged it.
-我想他能帮上忙 -继续说
I think he could be helpful. -More.
他能提供很多脉络
He's able to provide a lot of context.
在很多事情上
On a bunch of things.
艾德拉
Eidra.
他以前跟一个叫路易斯昆丁的人共事
He used to work with a guy named Lewis Quainton.
-他们在大使♥馆♥巧遇 -好
They ran into each other at the embassy. - Okay.
就昆丁跟沙乌地阿♥拉♥伯合作
We think Lewis Quainton is working with the Saudis.
私底下,他来大使♥馆♥说...
Off the books. He was here at the embassy--
-妳不能用哈尔怀勒 -说说话而已
You can't use Hal Wyler. - It'd be a couple conversations.
-不是很複杂的事 -不行
Nothing complicated. -It's a no.
-为什麽? -不重要
Why? -Doesn't matter.
-多亏... -夫人?
Thanks for-- - Ma'am?
为什麽?
Why?
大使在候选名单上
The ambassador's on a short list.
-女的还是男的? -女的
She or he? -She.
-什麽事? -高调的事
For what? -For something high profile.
一件如果丈夫是中情局用的人 她就不能做的事
Something that she can't do if her husband is a CIA asset.
跟海佛谈谈 告诉他我说他可以告诉妳
Talk to Hayford. Tell him I said that he could read you in.
别碰哈尔
Hands off Hal.
-嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
我会给你一份伦科夫 在马利的活动报告副本
I'm gonna get you a copy of the report on Lenkov activity in Mali.
国♥务♥院♥发布了消息
State put something out.
-好 -妳跟法国人谈的时候
Okay. - So when you're talking to the French,
妳得提醒他们在马利 是怎麽被伦科夫部队击溃的
you'll wanna remind them how they got routed by Lenkov troops in Mali.
我打电♥话♥到丹尼森办公室
I called Dennison's office
跟他解释整个加侬
and I explained the whole deal
得找个位阶较低的人 所以就是妳跟雅努这件事
with Ganon wanting somebody lower in the order. So you and Anu.
丹尼森说加侬已经打过电♥话♥
And Dennison said that Ganon already called,
他不喜欢加侬的主意
and he doesn't like Ganon's thinking on this,
所以他要亲自去一趟
so he's gonna go on the trip himself.
跟妳去
With you.
好
Okay.
-嗨 -天啊,我...不是...
Hi. - Oh! Oh, God. I-- I wasn't--
-对不起 -没关係
I'm-- I'm sorry. - No, it's okay.
我在帮她打包,有人要我帮大使打包
I'm packing her-- I was asked to pack the ambassador.
Uh-huh.
你要去吗?我可以帮你们打包
Are you going? I can pack you both.
-去哪裡? -巴黎
Uh, where? - Paris.
我不知道,也许吧
Um, I don't know, maybe.
她要跟内政部开会
She has a meeting at the Ministry of the Interior.
这对内政部来说太超过了
That's a lot for the Ministry of the Interior.
晚上会有活动
There's some sort of event in the evening.
她总是穿黑色
She's always wearing black.
办公室希望更活泼一点
The office hoped for something more vibrant.
-她会讨厌吗? -她不会穿的
Will she hate it? - She won't wear it.
-服装规定是什麽? -我不太确定怎麽说
What's the dress code? - Oh, I'm not quite sure of the wording,
但显然外相会穿晚礼服
but apparently the foreign secretary is wearing a dinner jacket.
-嘿,妳准备好了吗? -坐下
Hey, you ready? - Sit.
-妳拿到三明治了吗? -还没有
You get the sandwiches? - Not yet.
我们可以吃点东西,然后回来这裡
We can get something and head back here, huh?
你不能坐三秒钟吗?
You can't sit for three seconds?
我的肚子叫得很凶呢
My stomach is, like, roaring.
比莉阿帕亚要你告诉我 大使和候选名单的事
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表