剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
你的一些老文章来庆祝你
some of your old articles on the dot com
担任编辑兼首席执行官的十年
in celebration of your ten years as editor and chief.
是的
I did.
我特别喜欢你写的歌♥谭女孩的那篇
I especially loved that piece you did on the Gotham Girls.
让我想加入一个轮滑赛车队
Made me want to join a roller derby team.
所以 我偶然发现了一个故事
So, uh, I stumbled upon a story
我真的很想为杂♥志♥写一篇
and I would really love to write it for the magazine.
但你现在为网络公♥司♥写文章
Oh, but you write for the dot com now.
我知道 但我想这篇文章可能会引起轰动
I know, but I think this piece could be huge.
而且很复杂
And it's complicated,so I really need it
所以我真的需要去找我信任的人
to go to somebody that I trust.
- 是关于什么的 - 帕梅拉?多兰
- What's the story? - Uh, Pamela Dolan.
那个摄影师吗
The photographer?
我认为她一直在虐待她的模特
I think she's been abusing her models.
情感上 身体上 心理上的
Emotionally, physically, psychologically.
嗯 我听说为她工作很难
Well, I've heard that she's difficult
但是虐待
to work for, but abusive?
女人和男人一样有能力
Well, women are just as capable
做出不好的行为
of bad behavior as men are.
当然 但是谁是你的线人
Of course, but who are your sources?
我昨天和一群模特谈过
Well, I spoke to a bunch of models yesterday
他们跟我讲了那些流言
and they weretelling me about these rumors.
流言
Rumors?
他们中间有人被虐待过吗
Have any of themsuffered any abuse?
是的 他们的一个朋友就被虐待过
Yes, one of themhad a friend who did
事情发生之后她就搬家到密苏里州了
and after her incident, she moved to Missouri
所以她比较难找到
so she's beena little tough to track down.
我知道我没有证据的话什么也做不了
I know I can't do this piece without any solid evidence,
但是我觉得这里面一定大有文章
but I really feel like there's a story here.
我也从来没有做过深入调查 但是你有过这样的经验
And I've never done a serious investigation, but you have,
所以我在想你能不能帮我想想办法
so I was hoping maybeyou could help me navigate it?
好吧 关于调查报告的事情
Well, the thing about investigative reporting is
你知道的 会花很多时间
that, you know, it takes a lot of time
搜集资源还有其他工作
and resources and a lot of other things
只是我现在没有能力来做调查
that I just don't have the ability to dig into right now.
我可以先着手调查
I could dig in and get the ball rolling.
好啊 去吧
Good. Go for it.
安德鲁 有电♥话♥的话帮我接一下
Andrew, hold all my calls.
我要再试一下我的晚礼服
I'm going to try on more gala dresses.
好吧 奥利弗 到时候了
Well, Oliver, it's that time.
好吧 瑞德
Okay, Red.
我知道我们是同事
I know that we sometimes call ourselves teammates
我有的时候可能情绪不太好 但是我们
and I might be moody but I will never
真的永远都不在一个节奏上
be able tosync periods with you.
好吧 我希望会有那一天
Well, I do dream of the day that we can.
我是说现在我要给你看下我的裙子了
Um, I meant that it's time for me to show you my dress
你看看你有什么建议
so you can write me that recommendation.
好吧 我看看多漂亮
Oh, uh, okay.Impress me.
好吧 所以
Okay, so.
V领和主教袖是蛮有波西米亚风格的
The V-neck and the bishopsleeves are a nod to boho-chic
是一个很强的复古风 而且
which is making a big comeback and, um,
腰部的风格我非常喜欢
well, I did fall in love with the detail around the waist.
还有流苏 我是说
And the tassels, I mean,
谁不喜欢流苏啊
who doesn't love a tassel?
所以
So?
感谢你的努力
I admire the effort.
你知道吗 现在事情比较多
Um, you know, there's a lot going on here and--
额
Um.
是卡莉
It's Carly.
她希望我早点去学校接她
She wants me to pick her up early from school.
你知道吗 我不知道啊 瑞德
You know, I--I don't know, Red.
我不觉得应该就这件裙子写推荐信
I'm not sure we should base there commendation on this dress.
就好像是一下子有八个亮点出现在我眼前
There are like eight different ideas happening at once
但是没有一个能让我想到它是出自萨顿·布雷迪之手
and none of them tell me who Sutton Brady is.
我需要在今天下班之前
I will need to seethe reworked cover
看到重新设计的封面 还有能不能让
before the end of day, and can somebody please
标题作者重新想一个词
get the headline writers a thesaurus?
除了匆匆还有没有其它词
There must be another word for quickie.
- 好的 - 这个词他们已经用过至少三次了
- You got it. - They used it three times.
杰奎琳
Jacqueline?
有位客人找你
I have a guest for you.
是RJ·萨福德
It's RJ Safford.
哦 天啊 哇 RJ
Oh, my--wow. RJ.
太惊喜了吧 真不敢相信你过来了
What a surprise. I can't believe you're here.
怎么了 布拉格的苏格兰威士忌卖♥♥光了吗
What, did they run out of scotch in Prague or something?
啊 我在布拉格太忙了 没时间喝威士忌
Ah, I'm too busy for Prague, too busy for scotch.
但是我怎么能错过你的派对呢
But how could I miss your party?
尤其你还是我推荐的
Especially since I'm the one who is introducing you.
真的吗 太荣幸了
Really? What an honor.
你知道吗 我确实想跟你聊聊关于
You know, I did want to talk to you
双下降的问题
about the fall double issue.
好的
Okay.
帕特里克认为这不符合成本效益
Patrick feels it's not going to be cost effective.
好吧 那不是帕特里克能管的
Um, well that's not really Patrick's domain.
我知道 但是现如今大家的界限都比较模糊
Uh, I know, but these days, lines are blurring.
我们只是希望我们能把更多的钱花在
We're just hoping we can spend more of that money
网站的视频制♥作♥上
on additional video content for the dot com.
帕特里克这方面干得很不错
Patrick has been doing an incredible job.
不好意思 我还在想你的话什么意思
Sorry. Just trying to compute.
我还不知道你喝帕特里克有合作
I wasn't aware that youand Patrick were collaborating.
她是斯卡利特的一部分
He's a big part of Scarlet.
今天晚点我和他会具体谈谈计划
He's just going to walk me through his plan later today.
好吧 我来问问安德鲁我有没有空
Okay, I will, uh,have Andrew check my schedule.
没必要
That's not necessary.
只是一个初步的对话
It's a preliminary conversation.
你晚会上还有一个非常重要的演讲要写稿
You have got a big speech to write for your gala.
十年的编辑总监 多棒啊
Ten years as editor and chief. What an achievement.
RJ
RJ.
感觉你还有什么事
It feels like there is something
没告诉我
that you're not telling me.
很期望听到你的演讲
Really looking forward to your speech.
好吧 你查到了什么
Okay, so, what did we find?
去年你跟女朋友出去的时候
Misdemeanor arrest last year for punching a guy
因为打人被判了轻罪
when you were out with your girlfriend.
哦 是吗 他自己活该
Oh, yeah. Well, he totally deserved it.
有一个你吸烟的视频 几乎可以肯定是在
A video of you smoking what is almost certainly a joint
拉娜·德雷的音乐会上
outside of a Lana Del Rey concert.
哦 拉娜·德雷 这就不好解释了
Oh, Lana Del Rey. It's gonna be tough to explain.
是啊 祝你好运
Yeah, good luck with that.
还有在纽约大学的时候也旷过课
Also a dropped Poli Sci class
一节政♥治♥科学课程
in your sophomore year of NYU.
嗯
Uh-huh.
2013年的时候做过人流
And a terminated pregnancyin 2013.
嗯
Um.
不好意思 我以为医院记录是私事
I'm sorry, I thought, uh, medical records were private.
是的 但是几周之后
They are, but you wrote about having an abortion
你在名为安卓4的留言板上
on a message board a few weeks after
写了一篇关于堕胎的文章
under the screen name KitKat4
所以会追踪到你的个人档案
which we were able to link back to your profile.
所以你需要问你的是
So, the question you need to ask yourself is,
如果这些信息散布出去 我会不会很不舒服
How comfortable am I with any of this coming out?
如果答案不是百分百肯定
And if the answer is less than 100%,
问问自己值不值得
is it worth it?
奥利弗没有不喜欢你的裙子
Oliver did not hate your dress.
他讨厌我的裙子
He hated it.
你好 奥利弗讨厌我的裙子
Hello, Oliver hated my dress so
也许你应该重新考虑我作为你的竞选设计师
maybe you should rethink me as being your campaign designer.
你也太戏剧化了吧
You're so dramatic.
我在考虑自己也
Well, I'm kind of rethinking
申请成为候选人 所以
myself as candidate, so.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表