剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
and I cannot have another
竞选日毁在我手上
Election Day massacre on my hands.
- 我每年都这样 - 嗯 我理解
- I do this every year. - Yeah, I get it.
酷 多谢
Cool, thanks.
你知道我欣赏你什么吗
Hey, you know what I adore about you?
就是你让这一切 让我们
It's the fact that you make this and us--
就是 变得简单
it's just--it's easy.
- 很棒 - 谢谢北鼻
- It's great. - Thanks, babe.
这个在哪啊 我写了那么多草稿
Where is this thing? I did so many drafts
- 我 我只是 - 你还好吗
- I-I just-- - You okay?
焦虑吗
Getting antsy?
我理解 我们一直都很努力
I get it, we've been working really hard.
我们在冲刺阶段了
We're in the home stretch.
嗯 冲刺阶段
Yeah, home stretch.
我拿到最佳T台奖了 哇喔
I got the Runway Prize. Wow.
怎么了 我必须要说我拿到最佳T台奖了
What is it? I get to say I got the Runway Prize.
你证明了你自己也是可以做到的
And you proved that you could do it all by yourself.
是啊 我做到了
Yeah, I did.
但是现在我在想 是不是有更好的办法
But now, I'm wondering if there's a better way.
你知道 可能我不需要一直都要自己做事
You know, maybe I don't always have to do it by myself.
我想和你一起做事
I want this to work for both of us.
关键是 我并不知道
The thing is,I don't really have
该怎么操作
a great example of how that goes.
你知道吗 我妈妈每个月会去检查一次邮筒
See, my mom would go to the mailbox once a month,
盼着里面会有一张从我爸爸那里寄来的支票
hoping that there would be a check in there from my dad.
当里面没有的时候
And whenever there wasn't one,
她脸上慌张的表情
the look of panic on her face...
所以让你支付所有的东西
And allowing you to pay for things,
让我自己依靠你 对我来说太难了
allowing myself to depend on you, is hard for me.
我不知道你有没有发现
I don't know if you've noticed or not,
我也是依赖你的
but I depend on you too.
你要把那个收支条拿出来吗
Are you going to get the P&L sheet out again?
- 我需要吗 - 我觉得我已经拿到了
- Do I need to? - I think I got it.
你欠我一百万美元
You owe me $1 million.
所以
So, um...
缝纫机还在嘛
is the sewing machine still here?
我还没来得及去退呢
I haven't had a chance to return it yet.
别退了 我要
Don't. I'll take it.
谢谢你
And thank you.
- 凯特 - 嗨
- Kat. - Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我很开心你给我打电♥话♥了
I'm glad you called. Yeah.
阿迪纳 我已经开始约其他人了
Adena, look, I just started seeing someone.
- 我知道 - 她挺好的
- I know. - And she's great.
她真的很好 我挺开心的
She's really great.I'm happy.
那你开心我就开心
Then I'm happy you're happy.
但是 我 呃
But, I...I just, uh...
一直搞不懂我们之间到底怎么了
never really understood what happened to us.
我曾经想过很多
I thought about it a lot,
或许是我太没安全感了还是什么
and maybe it means I'm insecure or whatever,
但是我很难过
but it tortured me.
我理解
No, I get it.
你想走走吗
Do you want to walk?
好 我们散会步吧
Yeah, let's walk.
女子无畏
第三季 第8集
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表