剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
Hello, Alex.Come in.
- 请坐 - 谢谢
- Have a seat.- Oh, thank you.
那个
So...
- 我读了你的故事 - 嗯
- I read your story.- Yes.
我觉得
And, um...
这是你写过最好的文章
I think this is someof the best writing
之一了
you have ever done.
我不知道要不要发表
I'm questioning whetherI should publish it.
先别管你的编辑呢
Just forget about your editor for a minute...
好好想一想
And think about what it is
你到底想要表达什么
that you really have to say.
我一直都会跟我的男性朋友
Well, I talk about this stuffall the time
说这个事情
with my guy friends.
晚餐的时候
Over dinner...
发信息的时候
over texts...
但从没在公共场合说过
but never in public.
这是需要改变的
And that needs to change,
因为这样大家的行为才会改变
because that's howthe behavior will change.
- 没错 - 但是我很害怕
- Absolutely.- However, I'm freaking out.
现在这个时代
I mean, these are weird times.
人们会因为发微博就被开除 而且还是因为以前发的
People are losing their jobsover Tweets--not even new ones.
我已经成长了
And I've grown from this.
真的
Truly.
但我很怕人们会因为我过去的事情
But I'm scared that peopleare gonna come after me
一直揪着我不放
for something thatI did in my past.
但是 亚历克斯 如果愤怒文化成为了
But Alex, as soon as outrage culture becomes
让编辑决策的驱动力
the driving forcefor editorial decisions...
那我都不想在这里上班了
I don't even wantto work here anymore.
但幸运的是
And luckily, I...
我还很喜欢这里
still like it here.
所以你觉得我应该发表
So you thinkI should publish.
我觉得
I think...
这是一篇非常重要的新闻报道
this is a really vital pieceof journalism.
我想让你知道 如果你决定出版
And I want you to know thatif you do decide to publish...
无论如何我都会支持你的
I will support youno matter what.
但是只有你可以决定
But you're the only onewho can decide
这对你来说是不是正确的事情
if this is right for you.
最后呢 房♥东还需要检查室内
And finally, the landlords have to be checking
有危险的宠物和老鼠
for indoor hazardslike pests and rats...
- 不顺利啊 - 没错
- This is not going well.- No, it's not.
不过她看着很好看
Uh, but she looks great.
没错
She really does.
我做衣服做的挺开心的
I loved making that jacket.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢你 琳达 为我们奋斗
Thank you so much, Linda,for fighting the good fight.
现在可以开始问问题了
I would love to take questions.
嘿 提亚
Um, hey, Tia.
我能说两句吗
Hi.Can I say something?
- 上来吧 - 好的
- Yeah, come up.- Yeah.All right.
好
Okay.
大家好 我知道大家
Hi.Uh, I know we all want
都很想赶快离开 所以我会
to get on with our nights,so I'm gonna try
长话短说的
to make this real quick.
几周之前 狂野苏珊
A few weeks ago,the Wild Susan--
纽约的最后几家女同性恋酒吧之一
one of the last lesbian bars in New York--
关门大吉了 都是因为雷诺兹议员
closed thanks to Councilman Reynolds.
我知道这是个酒吧而已
And I know it's just a bar--it's, like, not that big
没什么大不了的
of a deal, but...
但我很喜欢那里
I loved it there.
有很多感人的回忆 所以我们应该为之而战
And the small things add up,so we should fight for them.
没错 有很多时候我一睁眼
And, yes, there are dayswhen I wake up
我能想到一万件事情
and I can thinkof a million things
但我宁愿行动而不是看新闻
I'd rather do than read the news,
我们不能就这么失联
but we can't disengage.
我们要一直抗争
I mean, we haveto keep fighting
一直支持琳达·赛福这种人啊
and keep supporting peoplelike Linda Zephyr.
她真的在乎我们的社区
who actually care aboutthe community and the people
在乎我们大家
that live here.
这是边缘化的发声
It's marginalized voices,
可负担的住宿
affordable housing.
因为即便他们想让我们相信
Because even thoughthey want us to believe
我们没能力改变任何事
that we don't have the powerto change things,
但其实我们有的 我们也能做到
we actually do, and we will.
但如果你不站出来 不投出一票
But you can't change anything
是真的无法做出改变的
if you don'tget out there and vote.
你好 我的公♥寓♥
Hi, apartment.
我弄完宝贝卵子冰棍了
I'm back from makingmy baby egg popsicles.
你的麻药劲还没过啊
So, the anesthetic still hasn't worn off, huh?
我好想萨顿啊
I miss Sutton.
但是有两张床真好啊
But I do like having two beds.
给你
Here.
喝点水
Have some of this.
那我们晚饭吃什么啊
So, what are we gonna havefor dinner?
-泰国菜 - 好
- Thai.- Yes.
- 不 - 不啊
- No...- No?
- 中国菜 - 好的
- Chinese.- Yes.
-不要 - 啊
- No...- Mm?
寿司
Sushi.
不如就这一次
How about,for one night only,
我三家都给你点啊
I give you all three.
你知道我等不及干嘛了吗
You know what I can't waitto do to you?
我等不及让你告诉我了
I can't waitfor you to tell me.
简
Jane?
Fire
Fire
I have something
For your mind
Fire
萨顿·布雷迪
Sutton Brady.
我看德娜·雅各布同意了样稿了
Just saw that Dana Jacobs approved the proofs.
- 我就知道你能搞定的 - 其实一开始有点悬
- I knew you'd be good at this.- It was touch-and-go there
不过确实搞定了
for a while, but yes.
奥利弗
Hey, Oliver, um...
我一直在想你之前跟我
so I've been--I've been thinking about
说的话
what you said to me before
说有一天要让我接手你的工作
about having your job one day.
别误会我 这肯定是
Don't get me wrong,that would be...
很棒的
amazing...
但如果我不确定呢
but what if I'm not so sure?
你继续说
Okay, go on.
我还有另外一面 富有创造性的一面
There's this other sideof me--this creative side
我最近发现了自己这一面
that I've recentlyreconnected with.
有点动摇了我现在在这里做的一切
It's a departure from what I've been doing here
但我不确定
but I can't shake it,
- 所以我想听听听你的建议 - 创造性是什么意思
- so I wanted to get your advice.- Creative side.
我觉得我想
As in...I think I want
当一名设计师
to be a designer.
可能吧 你会恨我吗
Maybe.Do you hate me?
我当然不会恨你了
Of course I don't hate you.
我的建议呢 很多人可能会说
And as far as advice goes,some people would say,
去给知名设计师工作
Go work undersome big designer.
但我的两条建议 你如果要设计
But here's my two cents:you make something,
确保是很棒的作品
and you make surethat it's good,
而且一定要是你的风格
and you make surethat it's you.
好
Okay.
- 那我要怎么办 - 马上就说到了
- So what do I do?- I'm getting there.
等一下
Give me a second.
我一个老朋友有一个设计师讲座
An old friend of minehas a design seminar--
有点类似夏令营那种
more like a boot camp, really.
很难进的
It's really toughto get into,
不过我可以联♥系♥他
but I could make a call.
- 那太好了啊 - 但同时呢
- That would be amazing.- And in the mean time,
你还要继续努力做好这里的工作
you keep crushing itat this job and maintaining
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表