剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
女子无畏前情回顾
Previously on The Bold Type ...
是朱利安·格兰特
That was Julian Grant.
他亲自打电♥话♥来邀请我参加研讨会
He just called to personally welcome me into the seminar.
- 干杯 - 致敬萨顿 - 恭喜
- Glasses up. - To Sutton. - Congrats.
你太棒了 凯特
You're pretty freaking cool,Kat.
你是我的竞选经理 你得告诉我那些事
You're my campaign manager.You have to tell me
- 对吧 - 不 不是必须的
- that stuff, right? - No, I don't.
我觉得你一直在跟我调情
I feel like maybe you've been flirting with me?
我的工作就是了解你 推销你
It's my job to get to know you and talk you up.
- 只是因为这个吗 - 如果你误会了
- That's all this is? - If you got another impression,
那是因为你 而不是我
that's coming from you, but that's not me.
所有人请注意 斯嘉丽被黑客入侵了
Attention, everyone! Scarlet's been hacked.
如果这结局与索尼黑客攻击事件类似呢
What if this ends up like the Sony hack?
等等 你是意思 我们所有的邮件都会泄露吗
Wait, you mean, like, all of our emails getting out there?
我很担心英格丽德
I'm worried about Ingrid.
如果可以知道她的名字
If we could just get a name,
我们就能支持她的说法
we'd be able to back up her story.
你好 时尚巨星
Well, hello there,fashion superstar.
噢
Oh.
再次祝贺你成功参加朱利安·格兰特研讨会
Congrats again on the Julian Grant seminar.
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
但是现在我们需要一台新的缝纫机
But now we need a new sewing machine
好的要1200美元
and good ones are, like, $1,200.
- 怎么会那么贵 - 最好的时候 最坏的时候
- What is that? - Best of times, worst of times.
- 是吧 - 你们好啊 小婊砸
- Right? - Namaste, bitches.
不 拒绝再喝龙舌兰了
No.No more tequila.
不过 你知道吗
But, you know what?
我还可以喝几杯浓咖啡
I could use several shots of espresso, though.
一样
Same.
昨晚之后 蒂娅有什么消息吗
Hey, anything from Tia since last night?
没有 只有条短息 一小时后见
No, just this text: Let's meet in an hour.
- 句号♥ - 喔
- Period. Ooh.
一条以句号♥结束的短息
Ending a text message in a period is essentially
- 很有攻击性 - 对啊
- an act of aggression. - Yep.
好像我需要一些其他事情来强调今天是什么日子
As if I needed something else to stress about today.
很好
Good!
很棒啊
Good for you.
- 超级棒 - 维他命
- Great. - Vitamins...
早上好
Good morning.
你们会如何形容我的口气
How would you guys describe my breath?
安德鲁 我很抱歉 仅此一次
Andrew, I'm sorry.It was one time.
很明显 我需要口香糖来
Because apparently I need gum
清新口气
for my morning dragon breath!
发生什么了
What is going on?
黑客公布了在萨福德服务器上
The hackers release devery email ever sent
发送的每一封电子邮件
on the Safford server.
欢迎来到地狱
Welcome to Hell.
发生这样的事 我们感到很抱歉
We are so sorry that this happened.
帕特里克现在不在现场
Patrick right now is off-site,
在处置我们的后端管理
dealing with our backend management,
我们会找到泄漏根源的
and we will get to the bottom of this leak.
斯嘉丽经历过更糟糕的事情
People, Scarlet has been through much worse.
我想到了
Ultra low-rise jeans
超低腰牛仔裤和斯♥诺♥基芥娃套装
and that Snooki/JWoww covercome to mind.
我们可以为这个肮脏的事件生气
We can let this whole sleazy event make us angry...
但我们也可以无视它
or we could let it go,
继续前进 回到我们都热爱的事情上
move on and get back to what we all love,
让我们杂♥志♥更上一层楼 拥有更大的
which is making this very important, very inspiring
影响力
magazine.
所以 都回去好好工作吧
So let's get back to work.
嘿 各位 还有一件事
Uh, hey, just one more thing,everyone?
我们已经在社交媒体上看到了
We're already seeing some trolling
一些关于这个的恶搞
about this on social media.
所以请不要参与 即使是在你的个人账户上
So please don't engage,even on your personal accounts.
斯嘉丽会对此作出
We need the official Scarlet handles
官方回应的
to be the last word.
- 谢谢 凯特 - 没事
- Thanks, Kat. - Yeah.
记住 一切如常
And remember:business as usual.
红衣女 跟我来
Red, come.
我们今天要去送道歉礼物
We'll be sending apology gifts today.
- 你得罪谁了 - 曼哈顿
- Who'd you offend? - Manhattan.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. Hi.
嗨 我仍旧
Hi.Um, so I still feel
为昨晚的事感到有点尴尬
kind of embarrassed about last night.
- 拜托 不是什么大事 - 好吧 就这样吧
- Please, it's not a thing. - All right, great.
今天早上的工作真是太疯狂了
Uh, well, it's been kind of a crazy morning at work.
但我还是打了几个电♥话♥
But I did manage to make a couple calls.
原来 我们选区不止一位选民认为
Turns out, more than one voter in my district believes that
埃尔维斯住在德兰西街的地铁站里
Elvis lives in the subway station at Delancey Street.
所以我告诉他们
So I told them about my plan
我计划资助该地区的精神健康诊所
to subsidize mental health clinics in the area.
我想我还是继续留言吧
I'd like to think I stayed on message--
嘿 凯特 听着
Hey, Kat, listen, um... Uh.
你是一个很棒的人 一个很棒的候选人
You are... an amazing person and a great candidate, um,
但我认为我做你的竞选经理
but I--I think it is a mistake
是一个错误
for me to be your campaign manager.
天呐 你是认真的吗
Oh, are--are you serious?
是的 我是
Yes.Yep, I am.
你知道的 竞选本身就充满了难以置信的压力
You know, campaigns are incredibly stressful as it is,
如果再牵涉个人情感
and when personal feelings get involved,
那就更不好处理了
it can become a real problem.
这是竞选经理的名单
So here is a list of campaign managers,
他们之中任何一个都可以随时来帮你 不会耽搁你的
any of them can jump right in,won't miss a beat.
如果这就是你想要的 那我选择尊重你
I mean, if this is what you want, I totally respect that.
我只是觉得也许我们有机会赢
I just kind of felt like maybe we had a chance to win it.
你确实有 凯特
You do, Kat.
但不一定和我一起
Um, just not with me.
好吧 这是你的另一封邮件
Okay, here's another one of your emails.
额 造型师杰森·凯尔
Uh, the stylist Jason Kier,
很明显是个时髦的小贱♥人♥
who apparently is a sassy little bitch.
忍♥不住要吐槽
Can't say I disagree with that.
听着 我不知道为什么大家都这么心烦意乱
Look, I don't get why people are so upset.
如果你很有趣 可以有点刻薄
It's okay to be a little snarky if you're funny.
范哲思的迅猛龙吗
Velociraptor in Versace?
- 这真有趣 - 是很有趣
- That's funny. - It is funny.
喔
Ooh.
你把汤姆·福特的春季系列称为冷酷都市吗
Did you call Tom Ford'sspring collection urban bleak?
是的 那需要打个电♥话♥。
Yeah, that's, uh, that's gonna require a phone call.
- 是呀 - 忏悔是如此让人疲惫
- Yeah. - Penance is so exhausting.
- 嘿 妈妈 - 嗨 小甜心
- Hey, Mom. - Hi, honey.
我在格雷的故事上落后太多了 嘘
I'm super behind on Grey's so shh.
我不会说你的
I won't tell you a thing.
我在网上看到你们公♥司♥被黑客入侵了
I saw online that your work got hacked.
- 一切都还好吗 - 挺好的
- Everything okay? - Oh, yeah.
我意思 虽然这很疯狂 但我很好
I mean, work's crazy, butI'm good.
那就好
Oh, good.
你好我就放心了
Good, I'm so glad.
- 你怎么了 - 你听起来压力很大
- What's wrong? - You sound stressed.
我想请你帮个忙
I need to ask you a favor.
是我的车 正时皮带坏了
It's my car.The, um, timing belt's shot.
吉米说这至少得花500美元
And Jim says it will cost at least $500.
我上班需要开车
I need my car to get to work, and
这可以让我尽快还你钱
make it easier for me to pay you back faster.
500美元吗 妈妈 我
$500? Mom, I--
我自己想办法吧 我会自己解决的
I'll figure it out.I'll figure it out.
理查德最近怎么样
How's Richard?
你们还同居吗
You two still living in sin?
如果是 你知道我支持
'Cause if you are,you know my advice is
你们同居的
you better be sinning.
理查德挺好的 我们很好
Richard's good.We're good.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表