剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
你是我的竞选经理
You're my campaign manager.
你得告诉我那些事 对吧
You have to tell me that stuff,right?
不 我可以不告诉
No, I don't.
好了 明天又是一个重要的日子
Well, tomorrow's another big day.
我必须完成你的网站建设 而且如果我们要赶上雷诺兹的话
I have to finish your website and I have to put a dent
我必须降低筹款目标
in this fundraising goal if we're ever going to catch up
所以你应该睡一会儿
to Reynolds,so you should get some sleep.
- 恩 - 明儿见
- Mmhmm. - See you tomorrow.
- 你也是 - 嗯
- Yep, you too. - Cool.
一旦你投入进去 你会发现
Running is actually fun,you know,
跑步很有趣
once you get into the spirit of it.
你知道吗 其实我更喜欢歇着
Yeah, me, I'm more of a sitting girl, you know?
当我歇着的时候
Sometimes when I'm sitting
我就希望 可以一直歇下去
I wish that I could be sitting harder.
我得休息会儿
I gotta bench.
我真的很期待今晚
I'm really looking forward to tonight.
各个圈子的朋友都来了
Finally having people over, merging friend groups.
我也是 这一次 我保证
Same, and this time,I promise,
浴缸里没有女孩
no girls in the bath tub.
我想这是戴夫和奎因第一次
I think it's the first time that Dev and Quinn
让他们的孩子单独和保姆在一起
are gonna leave their kid alone with a babysitter.
是那个在娱乐圈工作的律师和对冲基金的家伙吗
And that's the entertainment lawyer and the hedge fund guy?
奎因在生孩子之前是一名娱乐圈的律师
Quinn was an entertainment lawyer before she had the kid
嘉维是对冲基金那个
and Javy, hedge fund.
他娶了米歇尔
And he's married to Michelle.
这就是为什么我很高兴这么做
See, that's why I'm glad we're doing this.
你终于可以把这些名字和人对上号♥了
Now you can finally put some faces with some names.
我不能一直叫他们凯特和简
I can't just keep calling them your Kat and Jane?
你有没有试想过 凯特和简是戴夫和米歇尔
Do you ever wonder if Kat and Jane are your Dev and Michelle?
没有 不过是个很好的尝试
No. Nice try, though.
天呐 那是卖♥♥百吉饼的吗
Oh, my God.Is that a bagel truck?
哇 你竟然跑起来了
Huh.You're running!
这是帕梅拉·多兰拍的照片吗
This is from that Pamela Dolan photo shoot?
我的胳膊很累 没有劲儿
My arms got so tired I couldn't hold on anymore,
就在那时我摔倒了
and that's when I fell.
我一着地就知道出事了
As soon as I landed,I knew something was wrong.
我知道我的胳膊断了 但这无关紧要
I could tell my arm was broken,but it didn't matter.
帕梅拉仍继续拍摄
Pamela went right back to shooting.
最后 我肿得很厉害 她才让收工
Finally, the swelling got so bad she called it a day.
有人帮你或送你去医院吗
Did anyone help you or take you to the hospital?
圈里的每个人都怕帕梅拉
Everyone in the business is afraid of Pamela.
如果他们试图帮助我
If they tried to help me,
就是在向帕梅拉宣战
it would have been like going against her.
没有人想这么做
And no one wants to do that.
我室友忘带钥匙了
My roommate forgot her keys.
她快回来了
She's on her way back.
不能让她知道我跟你们谈话了 不能有人知道
She can't know I'm talking to you. No one can.
我们会继续跟进的
We will reach out for a follow up
非常感谢
and thank you so much.
只要能匿名
I'll help however I can,
我将尽我所能提供帮助
as long as I can stay anonymous.
当然可以 放心
Of course. Absolutely.
这很难 但你做得很好
That definitely was not easy but you did a great job
让她敞开心扉了
of getting her to open up.
她很害怕 我想她只是很感激
As scared as she is, I think that she's just grateful
能有人听她诉苦
to have someone to talk to.
对了 记得把录音传给我
Oh, make sure to send me that recording.
完成 完成
Done. And done.
帕特里克 你有空吗
Hey, Patrick,do you have a second?
- 你错过了销♥售♥会议 - 我知道 我是和
- You missed the pitch meeting. - I know, I was with
你和杰奎琳在一起
Yes,you were with Jacqueline.
听着 简 当她告诉我她需要你写个故事的时候
Look, when she told me that she needed you for a story, Jane,
并没有告诉我这会妨碍
she didn't tell me it was going to interfere
你在公♥司♥的工作
with your work for the .
抱歉 不会再发生了
Okay, well, I won't let it happen again.
需要我把我的方案发给你吗
Uh, do you need me to email you my pitches?
我给了亚历克斯几个选择
I gave Alex a few options.
不管他喜不喜欢 你的都不可以
Whatever he doesn't vibe with, you can have.
所以我的稿被退回来了吗
So I get his reject articles?
我之前说过什么来着
I wanna say that thing,what is it,
关于乞丐与选举人的
about beggars and choosers?
简 祝你好运
Namaste, Jane.
所以 我是第九轮 酷毙了
So, I am the ninth wheel, cool.
理查德所有的朋友都结婚了吗
And, uh, all of Richard's friends are married?
这很糟糕吗
Is that bad?
已婚人士总是想知道
Married people alway swant to know about
我性感的单身约会生活
my sexy single dating life
但自阿迪纳之后我就没有过谁了
and I haven't had one since Adena.
蒂娅呢 每次她发信息给你的时候
What about Tia? You get a pretty stupid smile
你脸上都挂着娇羞的笑容
on your face everytime she texts you.
只是她是我的竞选经理 而且她是异性恋
Stupid because she's my campaign manager and hetero.
我是这么觉得的
I think.
觉得吗 发生什么事了吗
Think? Did something happen?
没什么事发生 我只是有一种感觉
No, no, nothing happened I just getting a vibe.
或者说想有这种感觉
Or maybe wanting to get a vibe.
我也不知道
I don't know.
你怎么看这个晚宴
How are you feeling about this whole dinner party thing?
很棒啊 有理查德大厨在
Great.Chef Richard's got it covered.
哦 这很奇怪
Oh, that's weird.
我写了很多推文
I scheduled a bunch of tweets,
但从来没有发出去过
but they never went out.
现在还被退出登陆了
Now I am logged out.
还有谁的网有问题吗
Is anyone else having issues with the internet?
接近死亡之轮
Getting the wheel of death.
有 我刚才被程序猿小哥晾在一边了
Yeah, I was just left on hold by IT.
- 什么 是那个无线网吗 - 不是那个
- What, is it the wifi? - It's not the wifi.
有谁能修复无线网络吗
Could somebody please fix the wifi?
我来
On it.
嘿 安琪
Uh, hey, Angie?
你改了ins的账户密♥码♥吗
Did you change the password on our Instagram account?
我可以那么做吗
Can I do that?
我各个社交账号♥都被退出登陆了
Well, I've been logged out of everything:
推特 ins 色拉布
Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat.
- 是因为无线网络断了吗 - 不 不 绝不是因为这个
- It's 'cause the wifi's down. - Nope, nope, not the wifi.
我连邮箱也进不去了
I can't get into my email.
所有人注意
Attention everyone.
请远离你的电脑
Step away from your computers now.
- 为什么 - 斯佳丽被黑客入侵了
- Why? - Scarlet's been hacked.
如你们听说的 萨福德的服务器
By now, you've heard the Safford servers were hacked
被一个叫做真♥相♥守护者的组织入侵了
by a group called the Custodians of Truth.
他们对电子邮件 数据文件 备份进行了加密
They've encrypted our email,data files, backups,
并索要3000万美元的比特币
and they've asked for 30 million dollars in Bitcoin.
- 所以 我们是被敲诈了吗 - 是的
- So, we're being held ransom? - Yes.
董事会有24小时来做决定
The board has 24 hours to decide what to do.
这是怎么发生的
How did this happen?
某个有行政管理权的人
Someone with administrative rights,
可能是在座的任何一个人
possibly someone in this room,
点开了钓鱼邮件
fell victim to a phishing email.
这与钓鱼无关
This has nothing to do with catch and release.
网络钓鱼 扎卡里 这是网络攻击
Phishing with a PH, Zachary. It's a cyber attack.
我去年已经处理过身份盗窃的问题
I already dealt with identity theft last year.
不想再那样做了
Don't want to do that again.
那不是你的前任吗
Wasn't that your ex?
这和我的感情经历无关
Doesn't negate my emotional experience.
发生什么了
What's going on here?
每个人都想让安德鲁说话
Everyone's trying to get Andrew to talk.
显然 他当时和董事会一起
Apparently he was in the board room
在会议室开会
where the meeting was happening.
阿方索负责推特技术支持
This is Alfonso with Twitter technical support.
你好
Hello.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表