剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
他的名字叫哈基姆
His name is Hakeem.
今天是第三天 看看情况
It's date number three, so maybe we'll see.
我的竞选经理是异性恋
My campaign manager is straight.
她今晚还有个约会 她闻起来像薰衣草
She also has a date tonight, and she smells like lavender.
直到最近
Up until very recently,
我们都以为你是直女吗
didn't we think that you were straight?
这是真的
That's true.
嘿 大家现在在做什么
Hey, what's everyone doing right now?
因为帕梅拉·多兰的调查陷入停滞
Since my Pamela Dolan investigation is stalled,
我正在写亚历克斯关于鳄鱼皮高跟鞋的退稿文章
I'm writing Alex's reject article about Croc stilettos.
啊 真机灵
Ah. Cute.
可能会打包带回家工作
Probably going to pack it up and work from home though.
- 是啊 我也是 - 大新闻
- Yeah, me too. - Great news.
我需要帮忙做饭 你会做饭吗
I need help cooking and can you cook?
什么 姐们 你知道我会做饭的 我们做什么
What? Girl, you know I can cook. What are we cooking?
我不要沙拉
I could toss the salad.
我听说了 事情发生了
I heard that. It happened.
我不能把它拿回来
And I can't take it back.
瑞恩给我发短♥信♥了
So Ryan just texted me.
他和编辑的会议
His meeting with his editor
被推迟到今晚 所以他要迟到了
got pushed to tonight,so he's gonna be late.
好的
Okay.
你收到朱利安·格兰特的来信了吗
Have you heard from Julian Grant?
没有 你收到英格丽德的来信了吗
No. Have you heard from Ingrid?
没有 我只是希望杰奎琳
No, I'm just hoping that Jacqueline
能进入董事会
gets through to the board.
理查德说什么了吗
Has Richard said anything?
他一整天都在开会 所以
He's been in a meeting all day so...
你们俩没事吧
Is everything okay with you two?
看一看 上面说了什么
Read it. What's it say?
格林威治或降价 什么
Greenwich or bust? What?
等不及要成为邻居了 这是谁
Can't wait to be neighbors. Who's this?
他的朋友奎因 她今晚会在那儿
His friend Quinn. She'll be there tonight.
对不起 理查德是想让你 搬到康涅狄格吗
I'm sorry, is Richard trying to get you to move to Connecticut?
因为我们肯定不会同意的
Because we definitely did not sign off on that.
我觉得他在开玩笑
I think he's joking.
他一定是在开玩笑
Well, he must be joking
如果他想让你做红酒烩鸡的话
if he's trying to getyou to make coq au vin.
你以为你来这里是为了什么 斯隆 我需要帮助
What do you think you're here for, Sloan? I need help.
我真的希望这顿晚餐顺利
I really want this dinner to go well.
这太疯狂了 看看这个
This is crazy. Look at this.
这是一条很长的线 萨顿
It's a pretty long thread, Sutton.
我想他可能是认真的
I think he might be serious.
我想如果他是认真的 他会和我谈这件事的
I think if he was serious, he would have talked to me about it.
理查德想把你介绍给他的朋友
Well, is Richard trying to introduce you to his friends
还是你未来的邻居
or your future neighbors?
哦
Oh!
蒂雅刚刚发短♥信♥了
Tia just texted.
她说她今晚要来
She said she wants to come tonight.
我以为她和一个男人约会了
I thought she had a date with a dude?
- 也许她取消了 - 为了你吗 嘿 我们能准时做好吗
- Maybe she canceled it. - For you? Hey, how are we doing on time?
呃 鸡肉刚放进去 豆子做好了
Uh, chicken just went in,beans are done,
酒很凉
wine is chilling.
客人们来了 哇
And the guests are here. Whoo!
你搞定这个 我们搞定这个
You got this. We got this.
凯特搞定这个 是的
Kat's got this. Yeah.
会很棒的 别紧张
It's gonna be great, don't be nervous.
谢谢
Thank you!
- 我做的对吗 - 不对
- Am I doing this right? - No.
你好 嗨
Hello. Hi.
请进 欢迎 谢谢
Come on in, welcome. Thank you.
很高兴终于见到你们了
So great to finally meet all of you.
久仰大名
I've heard so much about you.
哇 这个地方看起来很棒
Wow, the place looks great.
你们一定是德文奎因和米歇尔
So you must be Devand Quinn and Michelle.
哈维尔在哪儿 哦 他不来了 我的助理给了
Where's Javier? Oh, he's not coming. My assistant gave
保姆错误的时间
the baby sitter the wrong night
这是件大事
it was a whole big thing.
她糟糕透了
She's the worst.
也就是说 如果你知道有什么好助手 我在招人
All that to say, if you know of any good assistants, I'm hiring.
嗯 我很遗憾他不能来了
Well, I'm so sorry to hearthat he couldn't make it.
天啊 你本人更可爱
My God, you're even moreadorable in person.
我能克隆你吗
Can I clone you?
- 我们带了甜点 - 非常感谢
- We brought desserts. - Thank you so much.
祝贺你的第二个宝宝 非常激动人心
And congratulations on babynumber two, very exciting.
谢谢你 玻璃水瓶在哪里
Thank you. Where's the decanter?
我想让这酒透透气
I'd love to let the winebreathe a bit.
我想我们没有
Um, I don't think we have one.
相信我 亨特有一个 我会找到它的
Trust me, Hunter's got one. I'll find it.
哦 他肯定有一个 那么 他在哪里
Oh, he's for sure got one. So, where is he?
非常好的问题
Excellent question.
好吧 那么葡萄酒到底需要醒酒多久呢
Okay, so how long exactly does wine need to breathe?
戴夫说30分钟到一个小时
Uh, Dev said 30 minutes to an hour?
酷 酷 酷 酷 有多久了
Cool, cool, cool, cool. How long has it been?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
我们走吧 看看这个
Here we go. Look at this.
噢 谢谢你 很美味
Oh, thank you. Yummy.
当然可以 太可爱了
Of course. So cute.
哦 我知道我不是唯一一个沉迷于手♥机♥的人
Oh, I see I'm not the only one addicted to my phone.
哦 对不起 我正在等
Oh, sorry, I'm waiting to hear back
我申请的一个研讨会的消息
about a seminarthat I applied to.
然后呢
And?
还没有
Nothing yet.
嘿 所以 萨顿告诉我们你住在康涅狄格
Hey, so, uh, Sutton tells usthat you live in Connecticut.
嗯 你知道 我出生在新迦南
Mm hmm. You know, I was born in New Canaan.
- 大概会爬的时候搬走了 - 我明白了
- Left as soon as I could crawl. - I get it.
如果你在我像你这么大的时候告诉我 我永远不会离开曼哈顿
If you told me when I was your age that I'd ever move out of Manhattan,
我会认为你 你疯了
I'd think you you were nuts.
但后来 我不知道 你只是变老了
But then, I don't know, you just you get older.
嗯 和更加智慧了
Mm hmm. And wiser.
你开始关注学区
You start paying attention to school districts.
是真的 然后你就会意识到 生活不仅仅
That's true. And then you realize that there's more to life
是把你的杂货搬上四层楼那么简单
than carrying your groceries up a fourstory walk up.
我不知道
I don't know about that,
因为我真的很喜欢纽约 我喜欢这里的节奏
'cause I really love New York.You know, I love the pace,
生活方式和夜生活 萨顿也是如此
the lifestyle, the nightlife. Sutton does too.
她甚至有一件衬衫上写着
She even has a shirt that says it.
我确定格林威治很棒
I'm sure that Greenwich is lovely.
他们甚至会做写着我爱康涅狄格州的衬衫吗
Do they even make shirts that say, I love Connecticut?
我可不这么认为
I don't think they do.
- 是的 我从来没见过 - 嘿 你们俩能冷静下来吗
- Yeah, I've never seen one.- Hey, can you two simmer down?
我真的希望这次晚宴顺利
I really want this dinner to go well.
- 一切都很顺利 - 嘿 蒂雅
- It's going great. - Hey, Tia!
我很冷静 我的体温很低
I'm simmering. I'm at a low heat.
你想喝点酒吗
Would you like some wine?
要离开吗
Taking off?
嘿 只是在等我的车 你呢
Hey. Just waiting for my car. You?
是啊 漫长的一天
Yeah, long day.
我听说你投票同意支付赎金
I hear you voted to pay the ransom.
我投票保护我们的信息 我们的员工
I voted to protect our information, our employees.
我刚刚和RJ讨论了
I just got put into time out by RJ.
他认为我的推文反映了公♥司♥不好的方面
He thought my tweets reflected poorly on the company
显然我们的一些股东也这么认为
and apparently so dida couple of our stockholders,
所以现在我要回家舐伤口了
so now I'm going home to lick my wounds.
你呢 晚上有什么令人兴奋的计划吗
What about you? Any exciting evening plans?
你们俩是怎么认识的
How do you two know each other?
嗯 呃 蒂雅正在为市议会竞选工作
Well, uh, Tia was working on this campaign for city council.
我去做志愿者
I went in to volunteer
去的时候是志愿者 离开的时候就是候选人了
Went into volunteer and left as the candidate.
你必须得听她说话 真是难以置信
You have to hear her speak. It's incredible.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表