剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
杰奎琳的派对一小时内就要开始了
Jacqueline's party starts in an hour.
发生了什么
What happened?
我搬出去后你就没有任何酒了吗
I moved out and you don't have any mixers?
我有啊 用那个非常糟糕的东西
Yeah, I do. Use the cran-tabulous stuff.
这不是酒 这是个尿路感染药物
That is not a mixer. That is UTI medication.
我是口渴了 而不是灼烧
I have a thirst, not a burn.
是的 但是你懂的 蔓越莓果汁
Yeah, but you know, cranberry juice
治不好尿道感染
actually doesn't cure UTIs.
- 什么 - 最近才被证实的
- What? - Just proved.
好吧 你好呀小酒
Well, hello mixer.
还要谢谢你的公众健康宣传
And thank you for the public health announcement.
这是因为你马上就要成为人♥民♥公仆了吗 凯蒂·爱迪生
Is that because you're about to be public servant Kat Edison?
噢 拭目以待吧 也许
Oh, we'll see. Maybe.
我不知道
I don't know.
噢 嘿 等等 那条裙子上是有一个开口吗
Oh, hey, wait. Is that a slit in that dress?
你知道的 你问这个真的就很好玩 因为是的 这就是开口
You know, it's so funny that you ask because yes, it is.
你好 安吉丽娜 是的
Hello, Angelina.Yeah.
大家 我正努力不被这可能是杰奎琳的退休派对
Guys, I'm still trying not to freak out about the fact
这个事实吓到
that it might be Jacqueline's retirement party.
噢 简 太戏剧化了
Oh, Jane, dramatic much?
你昨晚没看到她
You didn't see her last night.
- 可我看到了 - 是的 我猜
- I did. - Yeah, I guess.
有什么是她可以做的吗
Isn't there anything she can do?
不 我挺肯定她已经听天由命了
No, I'm pretty sure she's resigned to her fate.
好吧 那有什么是我们可以帮忙的吗
Well, is there anything we can do to help?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我想试一试
But I'm going to try.
首先需要一点帮助
Gonna need some help first.
噢 是的 真喜欢这个
Oh, yeah, love that.
嘿 有没有可能你能现在换上你的裙子
Hey, any chance you can go put your dress on now?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
噢 亚马逊·杰奎琳
Oh. Amazon Jacqueline.
快来
Get in here.
她来了
There she is.
谁会想让她离开斯卡利特呢
Who would want her to leave Scarlet?
不会是我 而且我很确定也不会是她
Not me, and I'm pretty sure not her.
- 祝我好运 - 祝你好运
- Wish me luck. - Good luck.
干杯
Cheers.
你知道的 RJ让我喝的苏格兰威士忌
You know, RJ's got me drinking scotch...
是的 我觉得伊恩和我一直想去阿♥拉♥斯加从那时候起就
Yeah, I think Ian and I have wanted to go to Alaska since--
从杰奎琳十年时期之前就想了
Since before the Jacqueline decade.
这是真的
That's true.
总而言之 我很高兴你们今晚能在这里
Anyway, I'm so glad you could be here tonight.
是的 见到你很开心
Yes, good to see you.
简 你还记得伊恩吗
Jane. You remember Ian?
是的 当然 简 你还好吗
Yes. Of course. Jane, how are you?
- 很高兴见到你 - 非常高兴再次见到你
- Nice to see you. - Very nice to see you again.
而且我觉得这大概是时候
And I think it's probably time
去倒满这些杯子了
for me to replenish those glasses.
- 再见 - 谢谢你
- Good bye. - Thank you.
- 效果很棒 - 是的
- Great turn out. - Yeah.
过去十年你真的认识了很多人
Yeah, you really get to know a lot of people in ten years.
也书写了很多很好的故事
And write a lot of great stories.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
事实上我在再次阅读那本哥谭女孩作品
I was actually rereading the Gotham Girls piece for,
这大概是第十次了
like, the tenth time.
你和轮滑阻拦赛是怎么一回事
What is it with you and roller derby?
好吧 我只是 我真的很喜欢桑德拉·迪米萨的故事
Well, I just--I really love Sandra DiMesa's story,
她是怎样在41岁的时候摔断了自己的脖子
how she broke her neck when she was 41 and then
然后三个月后 她获得了滑轮冠军
three months later,she skated in the championship.
她是本性驱使的
She is a force of nature.
而且她还在滑轮
And she's still skating.
我在脸书上找到了她并且跟她取得了联♥系♥
I found her on Facebook and I reached out.
她让我说恭喜了 顺便一提
She says congrats by the way.
噢 她真是太好了
Oh, well that's nice of her.
呃 事实上我还问了她为什么继续坚持下去
Uh, I actually asked her why she still does it,
为什么她日复一日地不断练习
why she puts herself through the work day after day.
她说是因为她热爱这个
She says it's because she loves it,
也因为她很擅长这个
and because she's good at it,
她不在乎人们是否认为
and she doesn't care if people think that
已经到了她终止滑冰生涯的时候了
it's time for her to hang up her skates.
最重要的是 因为她的无所畏惧
But most importantly it's because her fearlessness
和她的热血使得队伍里的每一位女性变得更好
and her heart make every woman on that team better.
总之 呃 这是个很棒的派对
Anyways, um, it's a great party.
玩得愉快
Have a good time.
你也是
You too.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 呃 卡莉明天想要翘课
Hey, uh, Carly wants to skip school tomorrow,
然后我需要给保姆打电♥话♥ 看看她能不能上班
so I need to call the sitter, see if she can work.
确保我不会错过杰奎琳的演讲
Make sure I don't miss Jacqueline's speech.
奥利弗 你和卡莉不能再这样了
Oliver, you can't keep doing this with Carly.
你不能再为她找借口
You can't keep making excuses for her
并让她逃学的
and letting her skip school.
你不明白
You don't understand.
作为一个酒鬼的孩子 我想我懂得
As the child of an alcoholic, I think I do.
你给了我很严格的爱
You gave me some tough love,
现在我也要回馈你一些了
and now I'm gonna give you some.
孩子还是需要约束 界限和连贯性
Kids need rules, boundaries, consistency.
所以告诉她她要去上学 并保证她有去上
So tell her she's going to school and make her go,
然后他们可以坚持到后天 大后天
and they day after that, and the day after that.
然后大大后天 那就是周末了
And the day after that is a weekend
所以大概跳过那天吧 但你知道我是什么意思
so probably not that day, but you know what I mean.
她可能会对你不满一阵子
She'll be mad at you for a while,
但接下去她就会真的真的很感谢
but then she'll be really, really grateful
你做了正确的事而不是选择简单的事
that you did what was right and not just what was easy.
该死的 瑞德
Damn, Red.
学生怎么反过来成了老师了
Has the student become the teacher?
不要自我进步得那么快 布雷迪小姐
Don't get too ahead of yourself, Miss Brady.
而现在 欢迎一位终身任职说明一切的女性
And now, a woman whose tenure speaks for itself.
杰奎琳·卡莱尔
Jacqueline Carlyle.
你和她谈过了吗
Did you talk to her?
是的 但我不确定这是否起作用了
Yeah, but I'm not sure it helped.
当RJ十年前
When RJ asked me
让我管理斯卡利特时
to run Scarlet ten years ago,
我很害怕 但是我还是答应了
I was terrified, but I said yes,
因为我曾对自己承诺过
because I had promised myself that I would
我永远会直面最令我害怕的东西
always run towards what frightens me most.
这也是为什么我喜欢过山车的原因
Which is why I love roller coasters.
好吧
Well,
过去的十年毫无疑问给了我
this past decade has certainly given me
如同过山车一般的欣喜刺♥激♥
the thrill of a rollercoaster ride.
但过去的几个月更适合用
But these past few months could better be described
重力下降来形容
as a gravity drop.
下降得如此之快
Enough so that...
媒体形势变化迅猛
The media landscape is changing so rapidly
难以跟上
that it can be hard to keep up,
更不用提保持领先的事
let alone stay ahead of the curve.
而我也会完全坦诚地告诉你们
And I will be really honest with you,
我还是很害怕
I am still terrified.
我很害怕我如果我继续下去
I'm scared that if I do stick around,
我会失败
I will fail.
我会让我们的读者失望
I'll let our readers down.
我也害怕让你们失望
I'm scared that I'll let all of you down.
但是今晚早些时候 有人提醒我
But earlier tonight, I was reminded how--
无畏是多么有感染力
how contagious fearlessness can be.
然后我意识到我必须
And I realized that I have to
守住我十年前对自己许下的诺言
keep that promise I made to myself over ten years ago,
而且我要正面挑战最令我害怕的事情
and I have to run towards what terrifies me so much.
所以 我需要留下来
So, I need to stay.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表