剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
巴黎时装周
Park Slopeto Paris Fashion Week.
哦 太酷了 我能了解一下她的作品吗
Oh, cool. Would I know any of her work?
除非你喜欢连体衣
Not unless you're into onesies.
几年前她改变了路线
She changed coursea few years back.
现在她为孩子们做这些可爱的衣服
Now she makes these adorable outfits for kids.
哦
Oh.
你知道 我应该给你她的电♥话♥号♥码
You know, I should give youher number.
- 哦 没关系 - 哦 不 不 没问题
- Oh, that's okay. - Oh, no, no, it's no trouble.
说真的 我更感兴趣
Seriously, I'm a little bit more interested
高端时装
in highend fashion.
我就是喜欢你的激♥情♥
Ah, I just love how passionate you are.
老实说 你知道 我怀念那些日子
Honestly, you know, I miss those days.
还记得我在那个时候
Remember when I wasin that phase
准备开面包店
and I was goingto open that bakery?
嗯 这不是真正的阶段
Um, this isn't really a phase.
这是一个非常严肃的职业转变
It's a pretty serious career move.
- 我不是那个意思哦 - 不 我明白了 你知道的
- I didn't mean that. - Oh, no. I get it. You know.
你们在康涅狄格看起来很开心
You guys seem to be really happy in Connecticut.
你有一所房♥子 一个后院 一个游泳池
You've got a house, and a backyard, a pool.
但是我 我热爱设计 我热爱
But me, I love design,I love the city
我在这里经营的生活
and the life that I'm building here.
- 米歇尔 你没事吧 - 没事
- Michelle, are you okay? - It's okay.
这是非常艰难的一年
It's just been a really hard year.
甘纳在普雷克咬了一个孩子
Gunner bit a kid at preK,
我一直都很累 上下班的路简直要了我的命
I'm tired all the time, and the commute is killing me.
我很好 一切都很好
I'm fine, everything's okay,
请大家继续吃吧
just, please,everyone keep eating.
天啊 我是个怪物
Oh, my God, I'm a monster.
我在一个宴会上把一个成年女人弄哭了
I made a grown woman cry at a dinner party.
我该怎么办 我怎么来处理 龙舌兰酒吗
What do I do? How do I fix it? Tequila?
好吧 首先 把讨厌的话放一边 还有你
Okay, for starters, we're gonna lay off the sauce, and you
我知道 别跟帕特里克说
I know, don't talk to Patrick.
不 我想说的是道歉
No, I was gonna say apologize.
简 别这样 他是你老板
Jane, come on, he's your boss.
我想让你做我的同事
I'd kind a like to keep you as my coworker.
好吗
Okay?
所以我们要做的是 我们要回到那里
So what we're gonna do is, we're gonna go back out there
我们要像正常人一样
and we're gonna act like normal people
把大家都灌醉
Get everybody black out drunk
让他们忘记整晚发生的事
so they forget this entire night even happened.
或者 更好的办法是锁上门
Or, better idea, lock the door
我们爬进浴缸 就像上次一样
and we crawl into the bathtub, like last time.
哦 现在看起来很不错
Oh, it looks so good right now.
不 不 我答应过理查德
No, no, I promised Richard
今晚不会这样结束的
that's not how the night would end.
把视线从浴缸移开 看着我
Look away from the bathtub.Look at me.
你只是想回去
You just wanna get back out there
和蒂雅一起玩
and hang out with Tia.
你真的喜欢她 不是吗
You really like her, don't you?
有点 我只是不知道她在想什么 你知道吗
Kind of. I just don't know what she's thinking, you know?
像是前一分钟 她还在假装她是我的约会对象
Like one minute, she's acting like she's my date and then
然后下一分钟 就变成了代言和广♥告♥购买♥♥
the next minute, it's all endorsements and ad buys and...
听着 不管怎样 因为 这感觉就像
Look, whatever, because, it feels like
我们在做一件非常重要的大事
we're doing something really big and important
我不想把它搞砸
with this campaign and I don'twant anything to mess that up.
但自从阿黛娜之后你就不喜欢任何人了
But, you haven't liked anybody since Adena,
这也同样很重要
which isalso big and important.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 我们要这么做 我们要这么做
Okay, we're doing this. We're doing this.
我们要这么做
We're doing this.
当然 我们知道你已经不在纽约了
And of course, we know you're no longer in the New York area,
而在康涅狄格州 但在这么大规模的竞选活动中
shout out Connecticut, but with a campaign this size,
任何捐款都非常非常有帮助
any donation really, really helps.
你知道 我们说的是五十一百
You know,we're talking 50, a hundred,
如果你们想多捐献一些,任何形式都可以
if you wanna dig deeper, by all means,
但是我们不需要太多就能取得进展
but we don't need much to get off the ground.
这是一个关键时刻 为什么我们不一起
It's a crucial time for Hey, why don't we all
到外面去 在甲板上喝点鸡尾酒呢
go outside and have some cocktails on the deck?
萨顿说得对
Sutton's right.
曼哈顿的夜景无与伦比
The Manhattan skyline cannot be beat.
我们走吧
Let's go.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
嘿 我在准备离开了
Hey,I'm thinking about taking off.
我们要不要一起打车回去
Do you wanna jump in a Lyft together?
好啊
Let's do it.
车一分钟就到
The car should be herein a minute.
好 我刚刚一直在脸书上看米歇尔
Okay, I'm just looking Michelle up on Facebook.
她太热衷于捐助了
She was so close to donating.
我想确保她有你的网站
I want to make sure she has your website and
你能停下来吗
Can you please stop?
好啊 怎么了
Sure, what's going on?
蒂雅 我邀请你来我朋友的晚餐派对
Tia, I didn't invite you to my friend's dinner party
不是为了让你找人捐款的
so that you could hit people up for donations.
你知道的 这也不是个筹款活动
You know, it wasn't a fundraising event.
这 你也知道 这是一群富人的集♥会♥
Well, you know,it was a gathering full of
他们能帮你赢得选举
welloff people that could help you win the election,
并且我是你的竞选经理
and I'm your campaign manager.
我真诚地希望你能得选
I honestly was waiting for you to make the pitch.
好吧 我不是以你是我的竞选经理这一身份邀请你的
Well, I didn't invite you as my campaign manager.
我是以你
I invited you as...
以什么身份
As what?
以我朋友的身份 或者是
As my friend, or...
更进一步的
more?
呃
Um.
我不知道 我只是想弄清你的意思
I don't know, I just I'm trying to figure you out.
就像 我觉得你可能在和我暧昧
Like, I feel like maybe you've been flirting with me.
我们在一起度过了很多时间
You know, we've been spending a lot of time together
并且了解你推销你是我的工作
and it's my job to get to know you and talk you up.
我猜你可能是糊涂了
I think maybe you got confused?
是吗 一切就是这么简单吗
Really? That's all this is?
是啊 如果你感觉到了别的什么
Yeah,if you got another impression
那应该是你的想法吧 我不是 我不是那么想的
that's coming from you,but that's not that's not me.
哦
Oh.
嗯 那好 很开心我们说清楚了
Okay. Yeah,I'm glad we cleared that up.
老套的道歉 老套的鸡尾酒
Apology old fashioned and apology mocktail.
以免你通过名字辨别不出 我太尴尬了
In case you couldn't tell by the name, I am so embarrassed.
我想今天的最佳女主角是我了
Please, I think the diva award goes to me tonight,
太感谢你了 奎恩呢
thank you very much.And Quinn?
一个居高临下的小婊♥子♥
Was a condescending bitch.
好 好了 是时候了 告诉我你知道的所有吧
Okay, okay, it's time.Tell me everything you know.
关于理查德的吗 今晚会很长哦
About Richard? It's going to be a long night.
所以我该早点道歉的
So I should apologize for earlier.
我出格了
I was out of line.
简 其实没事的
It really is fine, Jane.
你有权坚持你的意见
You have a right to your opinion.
我也有权在我桌子上沉思
And I have a right to meditate at my desk.
你还不了解这个 但是相信我 有一天你会懂的
You don't know this yet,but, trust me, you will.
当老板不总是那么容易的
It's really not always so easy to be the boss.
尤其是当你觉得你
Especially on days when you feel like
令某人沮丧了的时候
you've let everyone down and...
你真的可以做的更好的
You really could be doing it better,
或者你甚至是大错特错了
and maybe you've even gotten it entirely wrong.
所有我听到的是 你觉得我是个当老板的材料
So what I'm hearing is,you think I'm boss material.
现在 我觉得你是个做网站的材料
Right now, I think you're dotcom material,
我意思是好的那方面
and I really mean that in the best possible way.
我很喜欢这个新点子 这个饮酒游戏
II love this new pitch,the drinking game.
只需要 我不太确定 只是需要再完善一小下
Just need to, I don't know,just need to plus it up
就一小下
just a little.
哦 这也是游戏的一部分 是吗
Oh, that's part of the game,isn't it?
- 是啊 - 恩
- Yup, it is. - Hm.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表