剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
You know, thank you for the opportunity, Jane.
我真的希望这些照片 当然还有你的稿子
I really hope the photos do these women
能够为她们伸张正义
and, of course,your story justice.
- 我得尽快完成了 - 嗯
- I have to finish up. - Yeah.
对 走你 快啊 你个小婊♥子♥
Yes, go!Come on, you little bitch!
- 怎么样了 - 在干着呢
- How's it going? - It's going.
好的 我刚才和阿迪纳聊了会儿
Cool, I just hada conversation with Adena,
我得找人说一说
and I need to talk to somebody,
因为我不知道该怎么办
because I don't know what to do.
是吗 别告诉我 我没时间
Yeah, don't tell me.I don't have time.
我不知道怎么办 阿迪纳告诉我说
I don't want to know. Adena just told me that
在巴黎发生的事情是个错误
what happened in Paris was a mistake.
- 什么 - 我觉得她
- What? - I don't think
- 还没有忘记凯特 - 上帝啊
- she's over Kat. - Oh, my God.
我们怎么办 要告诉她吗
What do we do? Do we tell her?
我不知道 你看凯特
I don't know. You saw Kat.
- 她还没有忘记阿迪纳 - 我知道
- She's not over Adena. - I know.
但是 我不想看到她和蒂亚的事情
But, I mean, I don't want to blow things up
被搞砸 她们看上去很恩爱
with her and Tia.They seem so great.
但是万一阿迪纳是凯特的理查德呢
But what if Adena is Kat's Richard?
我知道现在他和我之间有道坎儿 但是
I know he and I are in a bumpy spot right now, but still,
我还是想知道 你不想吗
I would want to know. Wouldn't you?
是的 女士们
Yeah. Ladies.
来看看我们做了些什么
Come see what we have wrought.
我晚点再处理跟你的事情
I'll deal with you later.
这些很有力量
These are powerful.
你真的有捕捉到她们的精神 阿迪纳
You really captured their spirit, Adena.
谢谢 我真的很荣幸
Thank you.It was a real honor.
我们可以崇拜美丽甚至是金钱
And we can worship beauty,even money,
但是没有人应该遭受虐待
but no one should ever have to suffer abuse.
哦 得了吧 莱德 我对你就像法贝热彩蛋一样精心
Oh, please, Red.I treat you like a Faberg¨| egg.
额 简 能耽误你一点时间吗
Um, Jane, can I talk to you for a second?
什么事
Mm-hmm.
你得抓紧时间尽快完成他们的书面文件了
You need to finish up their written profiles quickly,
因为现在帕梅拉·多兰已经在路上了
because now that Pamela Dolanis on the trail,
我们得抓紧点了
we need to move up our timeline,
把事情都准备好 因为我们要
get our ducks in a row,because we are going to
让帕梅拉来我们这里 我们要当面
bring Pamela in here,we're going to
跟她对峙 弄一份申明
confront her with this,and get a statement.
哇哦 好的
Wow, um, okay.
- 开始吧 - 好的 开始吧
- Here we go. - Yes, here we go.
好吧
All right.
- 事情都还顺利吗 - 嗯 不
- Is everything okay? - Yeah, yeah, no.
- 今天是个大日子 - 是啊
- It's just--it's a big day. - Yeah.
我们要告诉她吗
Do we tell her?
你看看她们啊 我觉得我们要说
Look at them.I think we have to.
- 嗨 有事吗 - 拍摄怎么样
- Hey, what's up? - Was the shoot okay?
挺好的 阿迪纳很棒
Uh, yeah.Adena was amazing.
好吧 我也不感到惊讶
Okay.I mean, I'm not surprised,
所以有什么事吗
so what's up?
额 阿迪纳跟简谈了谈在巴黎
Well, Adena talked to Jane about you
发生的事情
and what happened in Paris.
是吗 她说了什么
Oh. What did she say?
她说在巴黎的事情是个错误
She said what happened in Paris was a mistake.
我都不知道她有没有理解我的话
I'm not even sure she understands it,
但是我觉得她心里还有你 凯特
but I don't think she's over you, Kat.
额
Uh...
- 好吧 - 抱歉 只是
- Okay. - I'm sorry, it's just, like,
你跟我说了这么多
with everything you were saying--
我们只是 我是说
Yeah, we just--I mean,
我们觉得应该告诉你
we thought that you should know,
哪怕只是帮你做一个了结
even if all you get out of it is closure.
这种不对称的设计有想象力
Oh, this asymmetrical one showed some imagination.
然后袖子的剪切富有创新性
And the sleeve cuts are innovative.
啊 布料用完了
Uh, I ran out of fabric.
必然性 还有发明才能
Necessity,the mother of invention.
这就让我们想到
Ah, which brings us
这种原始女士晚礼服上的缝合方式
to the primitive stitching on this women's tuxedo jacket.
看看这件 讽刺又有趣
Look at that.Ironic and witty.
所以今晚的最佳T台奖颁发给萨顿
So tonight's Runway Prize goes to Sutton.
谢谢
Thank you. Mm-hmm.
继续努力 原因如下
Keep working hard.Here's why.
你们有些人可能已经知道
As some of you may already know,
我即将推出我的春季系列
I'm rolling out my spring line soon,
然后作为那场时装秀的一部分
and as part of that fashion show,
你们将会做一个预场秀
this class is going to do a little pre-show.
你们每个人将会展示三到四套服装
You'll show three to four looks each.
买♥♥家也会到场
Buyers will be there.
所以如果你想给你的事业一个跳跃性的起点
So if you want to jump start your career,
这就是你可以努力的地方了 好今晚就到这儿
that's where you could do it.So that's it for tonight.
你看看 我早就知道你
Look at you,and I knew you when--
呃 别说了
Oh, please.
哦 对不起 嗨 北鼻等一下
Oh, uh, sorry.Hey, babe, just one sec.
我男朋友打来的电♥话♥
Um, it's my boyfriend.
他只是想知道朱利安说了什么
He's just going to want to know what Julian said.
他一整晚都在帮我
He was up all night with me helping me.
他帮你缝了嘛 啊 那倒不是
Oh, he helped you sew? Um, no.
更像是帮一个小婴儿 类似于喂我之类的事儿
more like helped with the baby, fed me-type things.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
你永远都猜不到他说了什么
Hey, you will never guess what he said.
他称之为有创意的
He called it innovative.
是啊
Yeah.
不宝贝儿 没有你我是做不到的
No, babe, I couldn't have done it without you.
什么 不 别这样 就等等我
What, no, don't do that.Just wait for me.
好 我马上就到家了
Okay, well, I'm going to be home soon.
拜
Bye.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
- 古斯塔夫·福楼拜 - 什么
- Gustave Flaubert. - What?
古斯塔夫·福楼拜 他写了《包法利夫人》
Gustave Flaubert.He wrote Madame Bovary.
我曾是英文专业的
I was an English major.
这是由一个土豪城市小伙子写得
It's this brilliant dive inside of the mind
以一位年轻的法国乡下妇女
of a young French peasant woman
为口吻的书
written by a rich city dude.
我还是太不了解你了
I still have so much to learn about you.
重点是 做一名优秀的作家
The point is,maybe being a good writer
意味着一种可以走出自我的能力
is the ability to step outside of yourself.
从一个根本不是你自己的立场去写作
Write from a point of view that's not yours at all,
瑞恩这点做得不错 我觉得我就是有点嫉妒
which Ryan does well.I think I was just jealous.
好吧 你不应该嫉妒
Well, you shouldn't be.
你也是个很棒的作家杰夫历克斯
You are also a great writer, Jeff-lex.
话说太早
Still too soon.
嗯 你说得对
Yeah, no, you're right.
只是 自从瑞恩走了
It's just--since Ryan's been gone,
我们之间就很难联♥系♥了
it's been really hard for us to connect.
而且 包法利夫人不是出轨了吗
Also, didn't Madame Bovary have an affair?
我也曾是英文专业的
I was also an English major.
这不是重点
That wasn't my point.
但是 嗯 她出轨过
But, yeah, she did.
是 所以是竞选日的凯特
Yeah, so it's Kat with a K on Election Day.
嗯 我们也觉得挺可爱的 好的多谢 拜
Yeah, we think it's cute, too. All right, thanks, bye.
好 你准备好来录语♥音♥电♥话♥了吗
Okay, you ready to record some robo-calls?
语♥音♥电♥话♥啊
Robo-calls.
是啊 你是选民吗
Yeah. Are you a voter?
这也太差劲了 我们还有时间
That was lame. We have time.
会完成的 嗯
It'll get there. Yeah.
嘿 我觉得我今晚必须要回家了
Oh, hey, I think I'm going to have to go home tonight.
接下来的几天会令人抓狂的
The next couple days are going to be insane,
并且如果我不给我的植物浇水的话
and if I don't water my plants,
我会正式成为一名植物杀手
I will officially be a plant murderer
我不能让另一个
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表