剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
- 你确定吗 - 不 它就是我的前
- You sure? - No, it 100% is my usual--
你可以再说
Could you just say
一遍投票数这个词吗
polling numbers one more time?
- 投票数 - 噢我的妈
- Polling numbers. - Oh, wow.
嘿 我对和你待在一起感到超级兴奋
So, hey, I'm super excited to spend more time with you.
我只是感觉我应该让你知道
I just feel like I should let you know, um...
我和阿登纳的事情
things with Adena are
比我想象中的还要复杂一点
a little more complicated than I thought.
是的 我看到她在派对上的时候我就想到了
Yeah, I figured when I saw her at the party.
尽管我多么想否认
As much as I tried to deny it,
我想可能我们之间还是有点感情的
I think that maybe there are still some feelings there.
我能理解 你们两个有过一段往事
I get it, you two had a past.
我只是真的觉得我们能有一个未来
I just really think we have a future.
但是你还需要
But hey, if you need to
跟阿登纳解决清楚 没问题的
figure things out with Adena, that's fine.
- 你确定吗 - 是的
- Are--Are you sure? - Yeah.
反正我们也要慢慢来
We're taking it slow anyway.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
- 好 你也是 - 好的
- Okay, you too. - All right.
第九十二街的Y小组想要你明天弄个讨论小组
And the 92nd Street Y wants you to do a panel tomorrow.
关于突破噪音问题的一些事情
Something about breaking through the noise.
- 嘿 现在方便聊聊吗 - 不方便
- Hi, is this a good time? - No, it's not.
安德鲁刚告诉我
Uh, Andrew was just telling me about
我们的帕梅拉·多兰专访做得不错
how our Pamela Dolan story is, uh, doing great.
- 很不错 简 - 谢谢
- Very impressive, Jane. - Thanks.
- 贡献 合著者 - 也恭喜你
- Congratulations, co-writer. - Same to you.
顺便说一句 你看到多兰的推文了吗
Um, by the way, did you see Dolan's Tweet?
她指责我们是虚伪的女权主义者
She's accusing us of being fake feminists
为了得到流量拉她下台
who took her down just to get clicks.
她在猛烈抨击我们
She's lashing out.
我的意思是 斯嘉丽几十年来
I mean, Scarlet has been a strong feminist voice
都是女权运动中一个重要的发声者
for decades now,
所以我不会担心
so I wouldn't worry about it.
- 嘿 很不错的一次竞选 - 噢谢谢
- Hey, great campaign. - Oh, thanks.
- 很开心你回来了 - 是的 我也很开心回来了
- Glad to have you back. - Yeah, it's good to be back.
下次你一定赢的
You'll win next time.
- 噢没事 - 重新统计
- Oh, it's all good. - Recount!
下一次吧
Next one.
真是这个城市的一大损失 不过斯嘉丽倒是赚到了
Well, the city's loss is Scarlet's gain.
噢我认真的
Oh. I mean it.
我们的订阅者都愿意在竞选中跟随你
Our subscribers loved following you on the campaign trail,
我也一样 但是我们真的很开心
as did I,but we're really excited
能让你回来这里工作
to have your eyes and ears back here on the ground.
- 能来这里我也很兴奋 - 很好
- I'm excited to be here. - Cool.
我们自己也有几个工作上的小竞选
So we got a couple campaigns of our own in the works.
佐拉口红是第一个
Zora Lipstick's the first.
安吉会告诉你详情 我待会会回来
Angie will fill you in,and I'll circle back later.
好的 谢谢 帕特里克
Okay. Thanks, Patrick.
你知道的 一开始他说竞选的时候 我
You know, at first,when he said campaign, I--
我的思绪跑到
my mind went to--
- 没有想到是彩妆吗 - 没有
- Didn't think makeup? - No.
但是 这个口红是真的很棒
But the lipstick is actually great.
- 噢哇 - 正如你看到的一样
- Ooh, wow. - As you can see.
他们想各大社交媒体上的视频内容
They want video content across all socials,
全都由一个共同的主题连接起来
all connected by a common theme.
显而易见的是 不能是一个硬广
And obviously, it can't read as straight ad content.
- 懂了 - 噢 艾利克斯提到
- Yep, got it. - Oh, um, Alex mentioned that
你今晚会去萨顿的时尚秀
you're in Sutton's fashion show tonight.
- 是的 - 很好
- Yeah. - Cool.
如果你需要帮助尽管告诉我
Let me know if you need any help.
好的我会的 谢谢你安吉
Okay, I will. Thanks, Angie.
我还在和她约会
hey, I'm still seeing--
在约会 还是正处于恋爱关系
Uh, seeing, or in a relationship with?
约会 她知道我对她有感觉
Seeing. She knows I have feelings--
好的
Okay, Okay.
- 我很想你 - 我也很想你
- I missed you. - I missed you too.
我一直在练习我的猫步
I've been practicing my catwalk since the first season of Top Model.
这与你多快到达那里
It is not about
而是与你多么有气势地
how fast you get there. It is about how fierce
- 到达那里 - 我同意
- you get there. - I agree.
- 我需要这只手 - 好的
- I need this hand. - Okay.
萨顿 你觉得这条项链怎么样
Sutton, what do you think of this necklace?
选黄金的那条 这条占用了太多
The gold. That one takes away
属于领口的空间
too much from the neckline.
- 快去准备 - 呃 好的
- Go, go. - Uh, yes?
- 萨顿 萨顿 - 怎么了
- Sutton, Sutton, Sutton? - Yeah?
我认为我已经给你安排了
I thought that I had arranged for you
- 让你去福特模特了 - 是的 你安排了
- to have access to Ford models. - You did.
但是我决定与我的朋友和同事一起
However, um, I decided to use my friends and coworkers
因为我为真实的女人做衣服
because I make clothing for real women,
并且我想在今晚将这点表现出来
and I wanted tonight to reflect that.
我明白了 那么 我很尊重你的理想 而不是你选择的时机
I see, well, I admire your vision, but not your timing.
你只能在纽约时尚界
You only get one first impression
获得一次第一印象
with the New York fashion scene.
别让我难堪
Don't embarrass me.
- 瑞安 - 怎么了
- Ryan? - Yes.
即使现在已经寂静了 他始终在我的脑海里
Even on silent, he's still getting in my head.
我要把它调成飞行模式
I'm just gonna put it to airplane mode.
- 你好 - 谢天谢地
- Hi. - Oh, thank God.
只是
Just, um-- Oh, wow.
是谁 蒂亚还是阿迪纳
Who was it?Tia or Adena?
你是怎么做到总是知道的 我们每个人都有自己的超能力
How do you always know? We all have our superpowers.
- 回答问题 - 阿迪纳
- Answer the question. - Adena.
哇
Wow.
你好 你看上去真是美极了
Hello, oh! You look fantastic.
- 谢谢 - 你好
- Thank you. - Hi.
你好 你是杰奎琳·卡莱尔吗
Hi. Are you Jacqueline Carlyle?
我是 你是上一♥期♥
I am, and you were in our last issue,
鸡尾酒和魅力的中页模特 对吗
the Cocktail sand Charisma spread, right?
是的 您可以在
Yep! Any chance you could
- 我的海报上签名吗 - 当然
- sign my copy? - Sure.
我可以和您拍照吗
And could I get a picture as well?
当然可以
Sure.
我的排球教练看到这个一定会晕过去
My volleyball coach is gonna die when she sees this.
恩 大学排球 真令人印象深刻
Ooh, college volleyball. That's impressive.
实际上是高中 我在新生球队
High school, actually. I'm on the freshman team.
我要回到
Oh. I should get
我的队伍中去了
back into formation.
谢谢 见到你很高兴
Thank you. It was very nice meeting you.
我也是
Nice meeting you.
所以 她大概只有14岁
So she's, like, 14.
我们可以使用14岁的模特吗
Can we use 14-year-old models?
嗯,如果代理商派他们过去
Well, if the agency sends us them over,
她们的上镜也很好 我们就会用她们
and they're right for the shoot, we do use them.
每个人都是这么做的
Everyone does.
我刚才想起来看到中页广♥告♥并且想到
I-I just remember seeing the spread and thinking
我希望我能看起来那么老练
I wish that I could look that sophisticated
当我在她这个年纪的时候
when I'm her age.
这不会让我们成为假女权主义者 对吧?
That doesn't make us fake feminists, right?
各位 五分钟后上长
Okay, five minutesto showtime, people.
玩开心 谢谢
Have fun. Thanks.
她看起来好漂亮
She looks so beautiful.
我真的很高兴卡丽能在这里 目睹这一切
I'm really glad that Carly's here to see this.
萨顿做的很棒
Sutton did a great job.
能用普通人来走秀真的很有力
Using real people is powerful.
我真为她骄傲
I'm so proud of her.
不好意思 萨顿
Excuse me. Sutton?
好吧 你今天所作的一切十分有野心
Well, what you did today was quite ambitious.
- 而且你还做到了 - 不知如何 我确实做到了
- And you pulled it off. - Somehow, I did.
没错 乔安娜·科尔斯也同意
You did. Joanna Coles agrees.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表