剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
干杯 嗨 杰奎琳
Cheers.Hi, Jacqueline.
哦 帕特里克 你是对的
Oh, Patrick. Well, you were right.
我逐渐爱上这个舞会了
I am getting a kickout of this prom.
我必须要告诉你
I just have to tell you,
我是你的死忠粉
I'm, like, a huge fan.
是的 谢啦
Yeah. Just, yeah.Thanks.
你俩是咋认识的
So how do you two know each other?
呃
Oh, um...
那时萨沙还是个无名之辈 她在一个小俱乐部表演时
Well, I discovered Sasha when she was performing
我发现了她
completely unknown in a little club
那地方就在我们公♥寓♥的拐角处
right around the corner from our apartment,
然后我就粉上她了
and I and I became superfans.
那时我是完全崩溃的状态 但我们一拍即合
I was completely broke,but we hit it off.
事实证明 萨沙很受孩子们喜欢
Turns out Sasha is amazing with kids.
她需要一份工作 我们需要一个保姆
She needed a job,we needed a nanny,
所以她来给我们工作了两年
so she ended working for us for two years.
我一生中最棒的两年
Best two years of my life.
然后大众最终发现了
And then the world finally discovered
我们的秘密
what we already knew.
宝藏女孩 别闹
Brilliant.Stop.
杰奎琳告诉了我关于你约会之夜的专栏
Jacqueline told me all about your date-night column.
听起来很棒
Sounds amazing.
你准备好后 请在舞池里找我
Come find me on the dance floor when you're ready.
回见
See you.
我感觉我太蠢了
Well, I feel stupid
我低估了你
saying that I underestimated you,
因为你是杰奎琳·卡莱尔
because you're Jacqueline Carlyle,
我确实太蠢了
but I did.
让你进入很好的公♥司♥
Puts you in good company.
我们一起生活一起学习 是的
We live and learn. We do.
好啦 我要去做那个采访了
Okay, I'm gonna go get that interview.
好主意
Good idea.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hey.
你在这干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
快十点半了
It's almost 10:30.
所以你错过了曲棍球吗
So you missed hockey?
是我想来这
I wanted to be here.
以备你需要注射帮助
In case you needed help with your injection.
但如果你不需要 也没关系
And if you don't,that's okay, too.
但我把你推开了
But I pushed you away.
是啊 但我又回来了
Well, I came back.
我记得你说你之前试过
I know you said you've tried this before
这是很难的 但你还没和我一起试过
and it was hard, but you haven't tried it with me.
我真的很喜欢我们现在的感觉
I just really like what we have right now.
我从未对任何人有过这种感觉
I've never felt this way about anybody,
我想拼命地保护这一切
and I wanted to protect that so badly that
所以只想让一切糟糕的事物都远离
I tried to keep all the mess away.
但那是愚蠢的
But that's dumb because
因为这些也是生活的一部分 不是吗
that's part of it all, right?
是啊
Right.
你还为我的注射设了闹钟吗
Did you set an alarm for my injection?
妈呀 被你发现了
Damn right, I did.
真贴心啊 但你早了半个小时
That's so sweet, but you're half an hour early.
哦 这只是第一个闹钟
Oh, that's just the first reminder.
十点半还有一个
There'll be another one at 10:30.
你有我呢 简
I got you, Jane.
嘿
Hey.
四万两千美元太多了
$42,000 was a lot to ask.
但你让大家齐聚在这里
But you got people out here.
大声 自豪地让自己享受
Loud, proud,and enjoying themselves.
是啊 这是成功了
Yeah.It's a victory.
我们还没有完成 所以
We'll we're not done yet,so...
我知道啊
I know.
- 晚安 凯特 - 晚安
- Night, Kat. - Night.
- 雷诺兹议员 - 嗨 凯特
Councilman Reynolds.Hi, Kat.
- 我们今晚筹了两万美元 - 很好了
- So we made $20,000 tonight...- That's good.
有什么办法可以让我们将其作为部分付款
Do you think there's any way we can use that
剩下的部分以后再付吗
as partial payment,take care of the rest
我很抱歉 凯特
at a later date?I'm sorry, Kat.
这行不通
It doesn't work that way.
- 开♥发♥商会筹建 - 一个豪华的公♥寓♥
- The developer's gonna put up...- A luxury condo.
是的 我知道
Yes, I'm aware.
我的意思是 你看看
I mean, look around.
人们需要这个空间 他们给你投了票
People need this space,and they elected you,
所以我们得为之一战
so we have to fight.
我相信公♥寓♥计划将包括一些开放空间
I'm sure the condo plans will include some open space.
- 开放空间吗 - 是的
- Open space? - Yeah.
在一个豪华公♥寓♥吗 那是什么意思
In a luxury condo? What does that even mean?
就像个公园
Think of it like a park.
好吧 你其实并不在乎 对吗
Right.You really don't care, do you?
我是说 你表现的像是你在乎 但只是做做样子
I mean you act like you do, you love a photo-op--
但是当涉及到实际照顾
but when it comes to actually taking care of
住在这里的人们的利益时
the interests ofthe people that live here,
你真的毫不关心
you really don't give a shit.
我很遗憾你会有这种感觉 凯特
I'm sorry you feel that way, Kat.
人们像你一样看到的是关于性别的事儿
What people like you see as gentrification,
我看到的是一个社区的改善
I see as neighborhood improvement.
恩
Mm.
但我很佩服你的激♥情♥
But I admire your passion.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你给我洗衣服了吗 是的
Did you do my laundry? I did.
我知道搬进来对你来说是一个巨大的调整
I get that moving in is a big adjustment,
如果你还没准备好
and if you're not ready
找个保姆洗衣服
to have a housekeeper do your laundry,
我可以先帮你洗
let me help you.
我惊了
I'm shocked.
我不仅知道怎么做 我还能做的很好呢
Not only do I know how to do it, I'm real good at it.
当我还小的时候 就洗过很多衣服了
I did a ton of laundry when I was a kid.
啥 我以为你家有一个全职保姆
What? I thought your family had a whole staff.
是的 不过在国外念书时
Yeah, but at boarding school
如果你想穿干净衣服 就要自己动手了
if you wanted clean clothes you did laundry,
我还学到许多小窍门呢
and I picked up a lot of tips.
比如说 热水并不能把衣服洗干净
For instance,hot water doesn't get
只会让衣服掉色
your clothes cleaner,it just fades the colors.
哇哦 哇哦
Wow.Oh, wow, wow, wow.
好吧 我问你
Okay, let me ask you this:
他们也会让你航行后沿着游艇滑下来吗
Did they also make you hose down the yachts after sailing?
但是说真的 如果我闻到你的面料柔软剂
But seriously, if I smell fabric softener on you,
你就得走了 因为那味道太难闻了
you're out,because that stuff's the worst.
哇 我学到了好多洗衣小知识 还有关于你
Wow, I am learning so much about laundry, and you.
谢谢你 没事
Thank you.You're welcome.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry that I've been weird
之前我对工作那事表现很奇怪
about work stuff.
我想告诉你一切
I wanna tell you everything.
我只是觉得如果我这样做了
I just feel kind of like I'm...
就背叛了奥利弗
betraying Oliver if I do.
那现在为啥要说了呢
And why is this happening now?
可能因为我们现在住在一起吧
I think 'cause we live together now.
好啦 从现在开始
Okay, well, from now on
当我们在这个空间里 在我们的小窝里
when we're in this space,in our home,
我不是董事会的理查德
I'm not Richard from the board.
我只是你的男朋友
I'm just your boyfriend.
好的
Okay.
- 你可以是里奇 - 不 不准叫里奇
- You can be Richie. - No, never Richie.
不可以
Nope.
- 你可以叫♥鸡♥鸡 - 你敢
- You could be Dick. - Don't you dare.
里卡多
Ricardo.
这个还能接受
I can work with that.
好啦 来这边
Okay, come here then,
好好和里卡多说说
why don't you go ahead and tell Ricardo...
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表